The Bitter Truth, Unveiled

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just so you know, today's the first year anniversary of Romantic Street. Hooray! *parties* Happy 130 chaps! Happy 1st year! And counting? lololol jk... Anyways, don't kill me just yet after this, okay?. So, here it is!

 

Tiffany POV

"I had a crush on Jessica too. But actually... it wasn't only just a crush." Taeyeon said while looking at Yoong. The latter is now looking liked he's about to get pissed of the former.

But without hesitation at all, Taeyeon uttered the words which made Yoong almost at the peak of his temper, "I was in love with her too... oh no, let me resent that...

         I am in love with her until now."                                 

We were waiting for Yoong's response. It was approximately almost about a minute when he finally shrugged. He then beamed a grin at Taeyeon, "I know how you feel, hyung. Even I couldn't help myself but to fall in love more and more with Jessica. She's just really that much lovable."

Taeyeon answered him back with a glare and slightly gritting of his teeth. "I didn't know you are such a very understanding guy. Glad you understand..." He suddenly spun the bottle and ended up pointing at me... again. He then redirected to me, "So, Fany-yah, who do you think is better for Jessica, Me or Yoong?"

"..."

"Tiffany, I'm waiting for an answer." Damn it, Taeyeon. Why are you getting me involved in your freakin' fight?!

*Sigh.* Here it goes... "Dare."

"Dare? Hmmm... Strip down, please. I've always been longing to see your beautiful body bare-."

"ert! Hell no."

"Then answer my question."

 "Alright. I don't really mean to hurt anyone, so..." I stood up and slowly lifted up my shirt. Suddenly, Yuri rashly pulled me down, making me fall on my . "Ouch! Why did you do that for?!"

"Are you freaking crazy?! You're going to strip down here?!"

"I had no choice! I don't want to choose between them, I'm not Jessica to decide!"

"Fine!" He then redirected to Taeyeon, "I will strip for her." He quickly stood up then started to remove his shirt.

"Yah!" I tried to pull him down but he didn't budge.

"What? It's not like there's something I'm gonna lose in here."

"But..." I looked down in embarrassment. "That body's supposed to be for my eyes only..."

"And so was yours for me too! You can't just strip down like it's nothing!"

"Alright, alright. Enough!" Taeyeon shouted. "You love birds really makes me feel like hitting my head on the wall right now. What's with the silly sacrificial acts anyway?" He then sighed loudly, "I'll just change the consequence... Fany-yah, I want you to delete the video you took of me on your phone."

"Go, delete it." Yuri said as he sat down again.

"Yes. I'm on it." I complied to what he said then showed my phone to him. He became somewhat happy afterwards. But I am sorry, Kim Taeyeon, I'm really smarter than you. I already backed up the file in my laptop. Mwahahaha!

"So. It's my turn to spin it, right?" Afterwards, the bottle pointed again to Yuri. I asked, "Did you ever felt even a little attraction to Hara?"

"Hmmm..." He then playfully rubbed his chin as if thinking intently. "I'm not sure..."

"Yah!"

"No and never. That will never happen." he uttered, smiling.

I stared at him first. Then, I quitted. "Fine. I believe you."

Hyo suddenly butted, "Oh come on, Fany-yah. That question doesn't even count as a truth-seeking one. We all know Yuri will never do that."

"Yeah. Stop with the trust issues." Taec seconded.

"Alright, alright! It doesn't count! I just don't know what to ask him, okay?!"

"My turn." Yuri butted. He began spinning the bottle and it stopped on Sooyoung.

"Aiissh- You on me again?" Sooyoung hissed.

"So, Sooyoung. I just want to ask..." Yul glanced at me first then looked back to him. "Until what base you had experienced with uhh- you know... Tiffany?"

Before he gets to answer, I slapped Yuri's arm with all my might. "Ouch!" he shouted. "What was that for?!"

"What the hell is that question for?!"

"I just wanna know!"

"You should have asked me then and not ask that with him in front of our friends!"

"Now, you're making me more curious with that reaction." he redirected to Soo. "So, what base?"

Soo looked me in a very unexplainable manner. It's like he's planning on something. Then, he looked back at Yul, "Do you really want to know? Because I am afraid your heart will not be able to take it."

Yul gulped hard. "I'm sure I wouldn't mind."

"Alright. We-"

"First base." I butted in. "We only went first base."

Hyo scolded me, "Tiffany. You're not supposed to answer someone else's question!"

"But it's an unfair question, it involves me!"

"But it involves Sooyoung too!"

"..."

"..."

"Fine! I'm sorry!"

Soo snapped, "Well, my cupcake answered the question already. So, my turn." But then, Yuri objected, "Oh no. Someone answered for you. It just means I can have another question."

"There's no ruling for that. Thus, I can still answer the very same question... We went first base. Tiffany's very persistent not for us to go farther than that."

Yul then smiled triumphantly. "Okay, okay. I'm satisfied."

Whew. You saved me there, Soo. Thanks.

"So now. It's my turn." Soo spun it and it pointed to Hyoyeon. "Are you really... a lesbian?"

"You mean, before?" Hyo asked back and the former nodded. She answered, "Yes. I just came back to the hetero world when I met Taec." And that, I know, is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter