How to Escape from Miss Hot Ex-girlfriend

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

He was so beautiful... like an angel...

*Sigh*. I will never get tired of staring at this picture of his.

I snapped at Taeyeon, "Taeng, do you have a soft copy of this?"

"Yeah. I can send it to you now."

"High-resolution one?"

"Yup."

"Great. Send it to me, quick. I'll have this framed up in my unit."

He chuckled, "Okay sure, boss."

Apparently, we're still here at the same rooftop and were in the middle of our drinking session after our reconciliation minutes ago. We decided to just chill out for the rest of the day here and up until tonight.

"The girls sure know how to prepare an intervention." Yoong snapped.

"Yeah. I just don't understand the part of us being hung upside down." I responded.

He chuckled in return, "That was your girl's idea, hyung. We both know how weird Tiffany thinks all the time."

"Yeah. I shouldn't have wondered." We all shared chuckles.

"So, how are you and Tiff, by the way?" Soo asked.

"On what aspect, exactly?"

"Love, of course."

"We decided to just remain as friends."

"Why?" the three of them asked.

"Why not?"

"Why?" they repeated.

"There's no more point, okay."

"The point is you two still love each other." Taeyeon snapped. "That's the most vital point."

I sighed deeply, "Yeah, I know that. But..."

"But, what?" they all asked in unison again.

"I have enough of the heartaches."

"Hmm. That's what Tiff told me before when I ask her the same thing." Yoong snapped. "But, now, she decided to pursue you again, right?"

"Oohh. Tiff's courting you now?" Tae asked.

I sighed again, "Yeah, sort of. She was too annoying, you know."

"Annoying?!" they all shouted in disbelief. Soo uttered, "Dude if I'm in your shoes, I'll be the happiest man on Earth. Did you see how Tiff acted earlier? Damn hell... she and that black tight leather outfit... Goddamnit..."

"Yah. Sooyoung!" Yoong shouted. "Stop making us be reminded of the leather tight suits."

"Yeah, stop." Taeyeon seconded then closed his eyes as he mumbled, "Think of only the good things, Taeng... The good things..."

"Damn it Taeng." I snapped then chuckled. "Can you just turn around so we don't get to witness that?"

"Yeah, wait." He complied then continued to mumble on his own.

I then declared, "Stop pushing me to my ex-girlfriend, okay. My decision's final. I won't be like Stephanie. I won't eat my own word in the end."

Soo and Yoong chuckled. "Yeah, right." Yoong said. Then, he looked at Soo. "Let's make a bet."

"Sure, I bet they'll be back together within two months from now."

"Damn it, Soo." He then sighed in defeat. "Alright. More than two months for me. Exactly on the 61st day, Soo, I'll win unanimously, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure."

"Stop on the betting, will ya?" I snapped. "Steph and I will never be back together."

Taeyeon butted, "Why don't you settle as FuBus, then?"

"Why should we?"

"Come on, Yul. It's not like you didn't do that during your cheating with her."

"Aisshh- shut up, Taeng."

He then looked at me evilly as he grinned mischievously, "You're tempted~~ Come on~ Come on~ erted thoughts started to consume your mind now, right?"

"No. I had enough of earthly pleasures in my life."

"OH REALLY????????????" they all uttered annoyingly.

"Yes. I survived years of no before she came back to my life in College. I can do the same thing now."

"OH REALLY????????????" they repeated.

"YES! AISSHHH--- STOP ANNOYING ME!"

"Hyung, are you sure you can handle her hotness?" Yoong asked. "Are you sure you can deny her ing y body?"

"Yes."

Sooyoung then asked, "Are you sure you can deny her y and husky voice?"

"Yes."

"Oh. That's too bad, bro." Taeyeon butted. "Tiff somewhat gave me a sample of her techniques earlier. Damn... It was just a mild thing, but, damn, I swear... I swear... Arrghh-- goddamn it, it's not calming down!"

"Ooooh~ yes, yes..." Yoong then started to day dream.

*Gulp*. "I have already experienced it and that experience is already enough for me."

"OH REALLY????????????" they repeated.

"Yes. Nothing can ever change my mind now, okay. Can't we just move on to the next topic?"

"No. No. We don't want a next topic." Soo answered.

I ignored him and asked Yoong, "You. Are you now back together with Jessica?"

"Well... we're back as friends."

"Are you an idiot?" I asked back.

"We haven't really talked about it, okay." Then he grinned. "Though, I think we'll be back as friends with benefits for tonight."

"Do you even have plans to get back together with her for real?" Sooyoung asked.

"Relax, you two. There are a time and place for that. For now, we're enjoying our freedom."

"So, you're like... sleeping with different girls now?" I asked.

"Err-- no."

"That's too bad." Taeyeon butted again. "I heard from the girls that Jessica's back on her old habit."

"What old habit?" I asked.

"Her old habit of playing with fire. Like, you know, back to her playgirl mode."

"Really?????" Soo and I uttered.

"Yes, really. I can vouch for it. I saw her going inside a motel with a random guy the other night. And she was wearing a ing damn micro mini shor--- arrghh-- goddamnit, calm down! Arrghhh, it won't stop!"

I redirected my gaze at my brother. He seemed to be bothered so much of what Taeyeon had shared. He gazed away and stared at nothingness.

"Just go at the corner, Taeng. Get it done." Soo suggested.

"Aiishh-- that'll be weird, man! I can't do it with you three around!"

"Then, go downstairs, man!"

"Arrghh-- fine!" Taeyeon stood and rushed to the exit.

"Do you really think Jessica's back on becoming a play girl again?" Soo asked me.

"Possibly."

"Nah. I think Taeyeon-hyung's just bluffing." Yoong snapped.

"How can you be sure with that?" Soo asked back.

"I don't think Jessica will be back on that kind of lifestyle. I doubt. I highly doubt."

I chuckled then snapped back at him, "You haven't witnessed that side of Sica, right? Is that why you're so much in doubt?"

"N-no."

"Stephanie had once shared to me how wild Jessica was back then. Her dating life's probably worse than yours back then, Yoong."

"Aissshh--- can we stop with the Jessica talk?" he asked in so much annoyance.

"Oh. Alright." I looked at Soo. "How's the wedding preparation, Soo?"

He answered, "Everything's already done since last month. Now, we're just waiting for 24th of September to come."

"Wow. That fast?"

"Yup. What can I do man? I'm marrying a billionaire."

"Yeah, lucky." I chuckled.

"Sooooo lucky, man. Sooooo lucky." Then, he suggested, "You can do the same thing with Tiffany, man. Can you imagine, two ing gigantic conglomerate owners decided to marry each other? Damn it. That will definitely become the wedding of the year. But, next year, man, okay? This year will be mine and Hyo's."

"How many times should I say Stephanie and I are over? Why are we back to that topic again, huh?"

"What's holding you back? You're gonna say you're afraid of any more heartaches again?"

"..."

"Dude. There will always be problems. There will always be obstacles. You can't exactly have a perfect, worry-free love life."

"It's acceptable if they were only obstacles. But, Soo... what came to our relationship were ing tragedies."

"..."

"I had enough."

"There's no harm in trying again, hyung." Yoong butted.

"Why don't you tell that to yourself?"

"Yah. Mind your own love life."

"Then, don't mind mine too."

"Fine."

"Fine."

Soo suddenly butted, "Wait."

"What?" we both asked.

"Are you two already okay?"

"On what?"

"On the exchange of girlfriends' thing?"

...

...

...

"What? Are you now okay or not?"

"We're uhhmm-- we're okay." Yoong said.

"Y-yeah, we're okay." I seconded.

"Oh. I see... Seems like it's not a topic that we should ever open again, right?"

"Yes." we both answered.

"But, aside from that, we're all okay, right?"

"Yes." we both answered again.

"Great." He then smiled in relief. "Glad, you two are now back not holding grudges against each other," He looked at Yoong. "So, next time, dude, if you have a problem, you can just go to Yuri directly and not to his fake grave."

"Shut up, Soo." Yoong blushed from embarrassment. Then, he looked at me, "Sorry about that one time you caught me there, hyung. You see... the problem I had that time was something I can't exactly share on you directly."

"It was a Jessica thing, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"I understand... I had the same dilemma that time too... Stephanie thing."

"I see..."

"Guys!" Taeyeon suddenly shouted as he came rushing back. "The girls downstairs..."

"What about them?" Soo asked.

He nodded as he smiled weirdly, "Free strip show."

"All of them?" Yoong asked.

He nodded again with his eyes widened. "All of them."

With that, the three of them rushed towards the exit. *Sigh*. They never really changed.

Oh well... It's a free strip show. There's no harm taking a little peek, right?

 

I headed towards the exit. Yet, suddenly, right exactly before I get inside, the door was slammed closed. The door, apparently, was can only be shut from outwards.

And yes, it had me so much startled. Stephanie was behind the door, staring at me seductively while wearing a very y smirk.

God damn it. What is she doing--- how did she get in here?! When?! I saw her! I clearly saw her heading back inside with the other girls earlier! I swear! When did---?!

"Hello there, lover boy." she said huskily.

She took a step forward. I took a step back.

"Stephanie. I- I'm not-- This isn't--"

"This isn't what?" She took a step forward. I stepped backward again.

"T-this isn't funny."

"Oh. I know this is not." She then giggled ily. "This isn't funny. This. Will. Be." She suddenly grabbed me by my tie and pulled me to her. "Fun."

*Gulp*. "Stephanie. P-please."

She stared at my lips. Then, she her own lips. "Are you begging me to please you, lover boy?"

"I-I-- I mean uhhmm-- no."

"No?"

"N-not h-here."

She giggled ily again. Goddamnit. "Why not here, lover boy? Have you forgotten we already did it in another building's rooftop years ago?"

"I-I m-mean not anywhere." I shut my eyes tightly and shouted. "Stephanie, we already talked about this! There's no more us!"

"Ahh~ that hurts." she uttered huskily.

I quickly got away from her. I ensured about a seven-meter distance away from her. "Stephanie. I have enough of playing games with you. Stop. Stop this now."

She chuckled. Damn. She really sounds so ing y all the time.

"What's the point of holding back, lover boy?" She took a step forward again. Yeah, I couldn't step backward because apparently, she's zipping down her tight y leather suit, showing her perfect mounds.

"Aisshhh... I'm serious, Stephanie! I don't want you anymore! Let me go!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter