She and the One who she has Finally Chosen

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: Hello everyone. I am freaking back! I am so sorry for not updating for almost 9 months, I think? hahahaha. I lost my eagerness, I don't know why. But then, this past weeks, a miracle happened. I was freaking struck by nostalgia and I've been missing YulTi like a lot! So, I started catching up on solos of Girls' Generation and that happened to get me back on track. And I say, as a fan of GG for almost 10 years, I am so proud of them, on what they have accomplished so far, on what they have become. Really really good. So freaking tear-jerking huhuhu. Anyway, I'll be sharing a lot of my thoughts on the current GG situation on the upcoming updates. Well... just because I have a lot of things to say for nine months you know! hahahaha. 

PS. Yuri's Illusion song is the one to blame why I'm back, also add up Taeyeon's 1st album and 3rd mini album. Tiffany's singles too. OH, not to mention Jessica's 3rd mini album. Goddammmnnit. Like I said, they are all so good!

 

Tiffany POV

One week has passed and I am still bothered with what I've witnessed. As far as I am concerned, Jessica didn't break up with Yoong right before she left for her vengeance scheme.  But then... she kissed Taeyeon. Well... Yeah... It was just a kiss, but, a kiss is a kiss. It's kind of a different thing. Most especially if it's lips on lips. You know what I'm saying? 

*Sigh*. Why?

Could it be implied that she already broke up with Yoong due to the fact that she was not even talking to him on these days passed?

*Sigh*. Why?

Could it be possible that she already broke up with him through SMS or something?

*Sigh*. Why?

Or, maybe Yoong already got the clue so it was like an implied break up?


"Uhhm... Fany-yah?" Yuri suddenly snapped as he tapped my shoulder.  He had me startled a little.

"Hey." I uttered and smiled back.

He stared back in confusion, "What's wrong with you?"

"Oh. Nothing. Something just came to my mind."

"Don't tell me it's because of 'that' again?" he asked back. Well... he's pertaining to what I've witnessed, yes. I told him everything, by the way.

"No, no. And it's nothing serious. Don't worry. Anyway, we better go hurry on packing up." And I quickly got busied on folding his clothes. Apparently, Yuri was already given a go-signal to leave the Hospital. So then, here I am along with Kyu and him, preparing his things and such for leaving.

"Have you visited Krystal?" he asked.

"Yeah. Still the same, though."

"Still denying her own child, huh?"

I sighed deeply, "Yeah..."

"Does he already have a name?"

"Nope... Krystal-unnie still hasn't given any. Also, Uncle Vincent doesn't want to do it by himself. He wants her decision for it."

"I see... Oh. How about Jessica? Have you talked to her?"

I sighed again, deeper, "No... I haven't seen her ever since---you know."

Sunkyu butted, "Umma, appa, I saw Jessica-umma earlier."

I looked at him boringly and responded, "And you didn't even tell us about that the soonest time possible?"

"Err-- I was not aware you haven't talked to her. Besides, you didn't tell me you want to kno---"

"Okay, my fault! Happy?"

He grinned widely, "Yup." Then, he mumbled as he got himself busied with packing up, "You should have at least say thanks, though."

"Thank you!" I shouted out of sarcasm.

Yuri chuckled and butted, "Is this how you two have always been for the past years?"

"Oh. Yes. Your stubborn son has always been treating me like this. It's like I'm not his mother at all. Actually, it was even worse, he--"

"Yah, umma!" He complained loudly. "You are really unfair!"

"Why am I being unfair?!"

"Why do you always bring up that past?! Didn't we already talk about that not to be ever brought up again?!"

"Your father asked, okay! It was just coincidentally brought up!"

Yuri then shouted, "Alright! Alright! That's enough!" He sighed loudly. "You two are really so stressful. It's still early in the morning and you're bickering and shouting like this?"

"Awww~" I went closer to him and gave him a back hug, "I'm so sorry, hubby."

He turned to face me and hugged me back tighter. "Stop being childish, please." He sniffed and kissed my neck which made me giggle. "You’re making me so want to kiss you."

Sunkyu suddenly snapped as he made a face, "Yuck. Will you two stop showing me that?"

I kissed Yul on the cheek and uttered, "Hubby, I think our son’s jealous."

"I am not!" Kyu complained.

He looked at our kid and grinned widely, "Come here, baby Kyu. I know you wanna join the hugs and kisses. Don’t be shy."

Now, he looked disgusted, "No way. I am already fifteen, okay."

"So?" I asked back.

"What do you mean 'so'? I’m already too old for you two to still baby me!"

"No one’s gonna see you here, okay. It’s just us."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"So? Are you coming or not?"

He avoided our gazes shyly and started to take steps towards us. As soon as he got closer, Yul pulled him towards us and had him joined in our hug. What a cute shy boy. He returned the hug afterwards.

With that, it got me giggled. "Oh. My two boys!~" I kissed Yuri's forehead first then Kyu's. I broke away and instead hugged our son tightly. "You are really so cute!~"

"Shut up, umma." he snapped back. He hugged me back, though.

"Now, I'm jealous." Yuri snapped, pouting.

Sunkyu then broke away from our hug and then embraced his father. He snapped, "I’m glad you’re now okay, appa. I thought you might have gotten an infection or something after what happened to you."

Yuri chuckled then responded, "Don’t worry that much, kid. I am not that easy to kill."

I snapped in, “Your father only have three more lives left, though.”

Kyu chuckled back, “Yeah.”    

 


"Aww-- Am I interrupting?" someone suddenly snapped in a very, very bland and cold way.

 


Yup, her voice was very oh-so-familiar to me. It brought chills right down my spine. Oh. And I think it was not only me. Sunkyu and Yuri looked shocked as I am too.

Sunkyu awkwardly broke away from his father. With that, Jessica coldly snapped, "Now, I am envious."

Err-- is it me or her voice really just echoed in the room?

"No hug for me, Baby Kyu?" she continued.

Awkwardly, Sunkyu started to walk towards her. Subconsciously I took steps sideward to make way. Actually, it's much to the farthest side of the room. With that, I finally took a good look at her face. Well, yup. She got a so-damn icy cold expression. You know what I'm saying? It's like her old emo-expression but much darker and icier.

Sunkyu hugged her. She didn't return it, though. After he broke away, I noticed him shivered. Or is it just me?

Then, he went to stand by my side. Yuri and Jessica locked eyes. It's kind of a weird and intriguing kind of staring. Or is it just me again?

"How are you?" she asked Yuri softly.

"Just recovered, I guess." he responded in a soft tone too.

She took two steps closer to him, "I'm sorry about your wounds, by the way."

"I survived so... it's okay. Forgiven."

She chuckled lightly. And her facial expression now is somewhat lightened up. "You know, it was your fault in the first place."

He chuckled lightly too then sighed as he looked away. "Yeah. Great."

She chuckled again and responded, "I told you not to interfere, remember? See what happened?"

"Alright. Alright. I get it." Then, he looked back to her... in a very intriguing way. He resent, "Yeah... It's my fault. You're always right."

She nodded lightly and smiled back.  Afterwards, it was another long moment of staring, like... damn. Why are they acting like this?!

Like how? Like---

"Umma." Sunkyu snapped at me in a whisper.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"Are they---" He paused first as if stared at them briefly then went back to me, "...flirting?”

Flirting... Right...

...

Right...

...

God damn it! Arrghhh!!! Yuri ing Yuri-- for freaking real?!?!?!

He took a step closer to her. Now, it's like a foot gap for them. "You should have told me about your plans from the very start." he said.

"Do you think it would end up differently if I told you?"

"Yes." he confidently responded. "If you told me right before you left me five years ago, I would have figured it all out."

She scoffed, "Have you forgotten, Kwon Yuri?" She ran her index finger on a part of his chest.

"What?"

She stared back at his lips, "Have you forgotten you declined my marriage proposal during that time?"

He smirked back, "And do you think it would end up differently if I said yes?"

They stared at each other's eyes again. She grinned toothily and responded, "No." They shared light chuckles. Then, she looked away and uttered softly, "But, yeah... I should have told you... Even right exactly when we met again last year..."

Yuri lifted his hand and held her on her cheek. He caressed it gently which made her look back at his eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess..."

He smiled faintly, "Great." Then, he placed his hand on top of her head. "You shouldn't have acted on your own. You shouldn't have acted as if you're alone in this world, Jessica."

"..."

"Your father's here for you. Everyone's here for you. I am here for you."

"..."

"I could have protected you..."

"Yuri..."

He sighed deeply, "You know... I feel like I kinda on protecting everyone, though. I'm a big failure."

She chuckled as she removed his hand from her head and then cupped his face in between her palms. "You're not a superhero, okay. You shouldn't pressure yourself trying to save everyone else." She giggled. "I'm starting to think it's the fault of your damsel, though. She made you feel like you are one since you were young."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." he said and chuckled back.

She removed her hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter