The Desperate Search for His Beloved Princess

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri POV

*Saturday,-4th-of-August*

"Where are they going again?" Yoong asked me while munching potato chips.

"To Choi Medical Center... Sica said they will have a quick check-up." I answered. "Weren't you listening to her earlier?"

"Nah... I didn't really pay attention. I was too occupied on staring at her y, luscious lips."

"Seriously, stop spazzing Jessica on me, please. I hear nothing from you in the past months but worshipping words about her. My ears are already bleeding from hearing them, okay."

"Aissh- you're one to talk. Have you freaking forgotten how much you showered me worshipping words about Fany-noona back then too?!"

"That's a different thing!"

"What's the difference? You were crazy for her, I am crazy for Sica, same, same. Just let it go, hyung."

I sighed loudly, "Fine. Just stop irking me."

Apparently, we're inside my car having snacks while stalking the girls, Sica, Sunny, and Hyoyeon as they're currently waiting for Tiffany to arrive. Jessica said that after their check-up, the whole gang's gonna meet up in one nearby cafe with exception of Yoong and I. It will be like a belated celebration of Fany's birthday.

"Your ex-girlfriend sure is sooooo late." Yoong snapped as he was busily munching his food.

"That's sort of her habit actually. You know, even during the very first day of her transfer to Se Kyung, she was already like that."

"Oh. Good old times. Wasn't it also the first time you met her?"

"Yup." I sighed. "Until now, I still clearly remember everything from that moment. Her smile, her hairstyle, the light makeup she wore, her dress, even how she breathed heavily as she came in panting."

"Now that's what you call creepy-stalker mode. Everything's in full, high-definition view. You can even describe her pores from afar."

"Wow, Yoong. As if you weren't like that when you first met Sica."

He chuckled, "I didn't say I wasn't. I can totally relate, actually. I clearly remember how many buttons Sica's blouse had that time I first met her."

"Really? How many?"

"Six. It was actually a pale blue blouse with blemish of dried blood at its mid-part, probably around 3 oval shapes with diameter of 5 to 18 centimeters."

"Wow. You sure are worse than me. If people will hear our conversation, they might think we're ultra-erted stalkers."

"Come on, it's not that creepy. It's just that, the first meeting's always the most memorable one." He closed his eyes and smiled, "Even the tiniest part of the first conversation, the littlest detail of the place and of the moment, you can actually remember them all subconsciously."

"Yeah…"

 

Moments later, Tiffany finally arrived. And unlike when I saw her on her birthday, she looked a little fine now. I wonder what happened to her that morning...

The girls continued on with a conversation. Jessica then pulled out mine and Sunkyu's gifts. "Oh. Here comes judgment time!" Yoong shouted gleefully.

"I'm betting Tiffany will not believe her."

"I'm betting my Baby will get away with this one."

Well, I was almost right as Tiffany did look back at Sica in a quizzical manner. Yet, afterwards, she shrugged it off in the end and just let out a sigh.

"I win!" Yoong shouted. "My Sica's really awesome!"

"Yeah right. Awesome in pushing people to go her way, yes."

"Still, she's awesome!" and he continued on spazzing weirdly.

 

The girls then headed to the hospital. It's been already 30 minutes passed though and they all haven't come out yet.

"Are they there yet?" I asked.

He used his binoculars and took a peek, "Still no sign, hyung."

"What's going on? Why are they all going for a check-up anyway?"

"I don't know... Maybe it's for physical examination or something. You know, healthy lifestyle."

"Healthy lifestyle? Pfft. Who are you kidding? Tiffany's never the type who's extremely conscious of her health and instead, just eats junk food all the time."

"I don't know, okay. That was just my wild guess, gimme a break."

 

And we waited for another 10 minutes...

 

"Whoa. I see them now!" he suddenly shouted while still wearing his binoculars. "But dude... I just noticed Hyoyeon-noona seemed she gained a little weight."

"Let me see." I snatched the binoculars from him and took a look. "You're right, she looked bigger. Or maybe it's because of her clothes." But it's only her tummy that's big though... Or maybe... she's pregnant?

"Hey, my turn!" Yoong quickly snatched the binoculars back, "Ooooh."

"What's going on?"

"Jessica's so pretty."

"Aissh-- didn't I tell you to stop spazzing?!"

I snatched his binoculars and taken a look. "Holy …"

"What? What is it, hyung?"

"Tiffany's damn so effing y."

"Aissshhh-- give me that!" he snatched away the binoculars and looked through it again. "Ooohh."

"What is it this time? Jessica has a bootyliscious body?!"

"Yeah, that too but apparently, Fany-noona's dragging my Sica baby."

Now the four them are visible by eye-view. Fany took out her laptop inside her car and handed it to Sica. Then, they all stood there for another 10 minutes. It seemed Jessica's overly occupied on what she's looking at in Fany's laptop.

"Whoa." Yoong uttered.

"Okay, what's going on this time?"

"My Sica's watching our date! YES!!!" he said and animatedly threw his two fists over the air.

"So, what if she's watching it?"

"Hyung, can't you see what Fany-noona is doing now?! She's trying to make Jessica remember me!"

"Oh..."

 

Few minutes, they all rode Tiffany's car and headed to the cafe Jessica told us about. Of course, Yoong and I followed them but this time, I had distanced the car three blocks away from their place.

"Yah, hyung, we can never see a thing from here!"

"Stop whining. We can't really see anything if we'll be nearer anyway. The cafe doesn't have much windows to peak into. We can just ask Jessica for the details later."

"Aishh- I should have just put a radio receiver on Jessica's blouse earlier."

"What's done is done. It is our fault anyway because we're in hiding and couldn't join them. Consider this as consequence."

He sighed loudly, "Never mind. But I can't wait what will happen next! Jessica will finally remember me!"

I chuckled, "I'm happy for you, Yoong."

"Thanks, dude! Damn... this is the best day ever."

 

However, after around fifteen minutes, the otherwise happened unexpectedly.

 

Jessica was running against our view. She was full of tears and was like suffering from extreme depression judging from the look on her face. Yoong suddenly went out of the car to confront her. I followed behind. He blocked her way and asked, "Sica, what's wrong?" Yet, she didn't respond and was just sobbing hard.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter