Obstructions in Trying to Get Back to Normal

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

 

Am I still dreaming?

 

Tiffany's right here with me, sleeping soundly. God, I miss her lying in my arm like this. I won't ever let her get away from me anymore.

 

She told me earlier the reason why she broke up with Sooyoung. She said that he deceived her for pretending as her beloved childhood friend. Man, I didn't really see that coming. She hasn't told me yet how did Sooyoung trick her that easy though. She was too groggy so she couldn't explain well. I guess the alcohol she's taking for days finally kicked in. But I tell you, this girl is a freaking so much of a drunkard.  Her alcohol tolerance is way too high. My manhood might be severely tainted again if we'll have a one-on-one drink.

 

So now, she's been sleeping for hours already. I haven't eaten lunch yet either as I don't want to wake her up. Good thing that Taecyeon-guy's here to take care of her, and he insisted to buy us lunch too. What a very nice guy.

 

"Mmmm- Yuwree-yah~" She mumbled. I kissed her forehead in response then she greeted, "Good morning~"

 

"It's already afternoon, my princess."

 

She finally opened her eyes then looked at me in disbelief, "I slept that much?"

 

"Yup. You slept like a log."

 

"I'm so sorry. It's our first day back together yet I just slept." She said then showed me her cutest pout.

 

"It's okay. We still have forever and a day more. You can sleep as much as you want."

 

"Awwww~" She rubbed the tip of her nose on mine, "You are really so cheesy."

 

"Only to you."

 

"Hmph. You were flirting with Jessica once back then."

 

"It was all just a show, okay. We were just fake-dating."

 

"Mmmm- I know."

 

"You know?" I looked at her confusedly.

 

"Yup. Jessica told me that when we were on the beach."

 

"She did?!" I asked again and she nodded. Ugggghhh- that Jessica... No wonder she was a bit hesitant to flirt with me starting that time. She was really hiding something.

 

"Don't get mad at her. At least she told me about it that soon. If she didn't, I might go crazy on the fact that out of all the women in the world, you chose to date my best friend."

 

"Well, aren't you crazy already? You are always talking to your imaginary Yuri."

 

"H-how did you know?"

 

"Rumors? And you've mistaken me as your imaginary Yuri before too."

 

"When was that?"

 

"When we went home from Yoong's party the next day..."

 

"T-that was you?"

 

"Yup."

 

"Uggghh- this is so embarrassing." She then covered her face with her hand from shame.

 

"Don't worry, my princess. Ever since we met, I already know you have a mental problem. I accept you for who you are."

 

"Yah!" She slapped me hard on my chest. It didn't really hurt though. I faked a wince, "Oucchhhh~"

 

She bolted up and caressed my chest, "I'm so sorry." I then pointed at my lips and pouted. "Yah!" She slapped me again, "Silly."

 

"Hey. I just wanted a kiss."

 

She giggled and said, "Alright. Kiss, coming right up." She slowly kissed my forehead, then my nose, and finally my lips. I slipped my hand on the back of her head. A moan had escaped me as our lips brushed. I savored her sweet taste as I brushed my tongue on her upper lip. She then parted them giving me access inside . I slowly searched with my tongue. With that, I was completely lost. The way she tastes, the way she touches me, everything is now coming back. I missed all of her so much.

 

*knock knock knock*

 

"Tiffany? Yuri? Lunch is ready, though it's already too much passed noon time but still... lunch!" Taecyeon said. She broke off our kiss and answered him, "Thanks, Taec. Give us a minute." She then looked back at me and noticed the disappointment on my face, "What's with the look?"

 

"I'm still not done with my dessert yet."

 

"Don't worry. You can kiss me as much as you like after we eat. Okay?"

 

"Fine." We both stood up. When she was about to open the door, I pulled her back, "Wait. Before anything else, I just wanna ask."

 

"What is it?"

 

"That guy... Are you really safe with him? What if he really has a bad intention he let you stay here?"

 

"It was sort of like that but don't worry. He's harmless. Let's go."

 

"What do you exactly mean by that?"

 

"He really had that intention to me before because he thought I was a real guy."

 

"He's..."

 

"Yes, he's gay. I already had a clue about that ever since we met in Malibu."

 

"What the hell..."

 

"Don't tell him and anyone else I told you that. Come on. We're making the food wait." We walked out of the room. Taecyeon was sitting on the dining chair as he waits for us. We then sat in front of him. "Let's eat!"

 

"Thanks Taec. I really owe you big time." Tiffany said.

 

"Yes, you do, after all of my cleaning of your vomits all over the place. Aigoo..."

 

"Hey, we're eating, remember?"

 

"I wonder how you will pay me... You wouldn't be leaving again anymore, will you? Maybe you can pay me back instead, Yuri." He said.

 

"Uhh- sure. Just tell me the amount of damages done."

 

"Yah! You guys sound like I'm a troublemaker."

 

"Aren't you? My blood pressure goes up every time you sneak out from this dorm with your female mode. Someone even noticed you. Good thing he didn't really see your face or everyone will go haywire." He said.

 

"Why is that?" I asked.

 

"Most of the guys living here are her fan boys."

 

"Wow..." We both mumbled. So, she is so damn popular even in other universities too? Hah! I'm totally gonna flaunt her out to tell those guys she's mine. I bet they will all die of jealousy. Aigoo... She made me become an evil man.

 

I then asked him, "So, I guess if Tiffany will stay here longer it will bring you more trouble, right?"

 

"Totally... though if the guys here will find out I'm living with her, my popularity will skyrocket. But then, my landlady will kick me out and there's no other place cheaper than here."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter