Pushed by the Mouth, Tugged on by the Heart

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

After my heated kissing battle with Tiffany, I drove the truck all the way to Nakseongdae street market. Yet, it turned out as a long and really really silent ride. We've finally reached the marketplace. I climbed down the truck and she followed. I started to prepare our stall and she just stood there behind watching me.

"Care to help me out, princess?" She just looked at me for a while and decided to help out. Is she mad at me?

"Go arrange the fishes on the table."

"How?" She asked.

"Uhhh- you hold them with your hands and put them there."

"No no no. I won't ever hold a raw fish. Never ever!" she said, stubbornly.

"Really? You're playing that trick again? Here." I picked up a fish and held it in front of her face.

"Yah don't get it near me! Eeeeeeiiiikkk!" She looks so cute looking scared over the fish. I continued to and made her ran away. I finally cornered her and forced her to hold it.

"It's so slimy." She said, looking disgusted.

"You'll get used to it. Hold it with both of your hands. Now go and arrange them."

"Hmph!" She stomped her way back to the stall.

Few minutes later she's finally done. "There. All set!"

"See. It wasn't that haaaaaaaaar­------d!" I was so shocked with what I saw. "Why did you formed them in circles?! What are they?! In a session of spirit of the glass?!"

She smiled sheepishly and answered. "You didn't tell me how to arrange them."

"You arrange them like how they should presented to the buyers! Vertically, parallel. Have you seen stalls here that arrange them like roundtables?!"

"Yah! Don't yell at me! If you just told me in the first place how to do it then I would have done the right thing!"

"You should have at least used your head!"

"What do you think of me?! Not using my head?!"

"What are you lovers bickering early in the morning?" Mrs. Lyn said, cutting out our argument.

"Oh. Good morning Mrs. Lyn." I greeted her, smiling as if nothing happened.

"Good morning to you too. May I know who this beautiful lady is?" She asked, looking at Tiffany.

"This is Tiffany, my wife."

"Hi. Nice to meet you." Tiffany greeted.

"Hello there. I'm Lyn. I'm a regular customer of your husband." She said and glanced at me. "No wonder you two are arguing like mad people. Newlyweds tend to be like that." We both smiled awkwardly in return.

"So Mrs. Lyn, I see you're getting beautiful day by day." I said.

"Stop with the compliments. You're making me feel embarrassed." She said and tapped my arm.

"No really, I never thought you would cus I knew you're already so much beautiful when I first met you."

"You are really a sweet talker. If only I was younger I would have fallen for you."

"So the usual? 2 kilos?" I asked, changing our topic.

"Nah. Make it 3." she replied and gave a wink.

"Here you go. Thanks Mrs. Lyn."

"Thank you too and congratulations. You two make a cute couple." She bid goodbye and left.

"So that's what you do to sell your fishes?" Tiffany asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You sweet-talk to them? Wow. That is like cheating."

"It's not cheating, it's a marketing strategy. Oh I forgot that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter