Status: Extremely, Totally Complicated

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany POV

 

"Where are you taking me?"

 

"We're almost there." He covered my eyes with his hands and guided me to somewhere. "Don't peek."

 

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." I followed. A meadow full of flowers of different kinds filled before me. I was awed on how beautiful the scenery was. It was a real paradise. "How did you find this place?" I asked.

 

"I found this when my dad and I went fishing yesterday."

 

"It's beautiful."

 

"You're more beautiful." He said. I slapped his arm lightly and giggled. "Silly."

 

"Let's get married here someday!" I said.

 

"Really? Here?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Alright. As you wish, princess." We then continued to enjoy the landscape. "By the way, I want to give you something." He snapped.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Here." He handed me a pendant shaped like a lock.

 

"Wow. It’s cute!"

                                                       

"Well..." He scratched the back of his head. He then pulled out the key necklace I gave him. “This key will be nothing without a lock to fit into. It’s hard to find one that sure fits so I had that custom made.”

 

“Thank you so much for this.”

 

“Let me.” I turned around and he helped me put on the necklace. “There, this key now has a meaning. Like my life, you are the greatest reason I live. It will just be nothing without you."

 

"Same as mine, my life will be pointless without you. And no matter what, it's only you who has the key to my heart forevermore."

 

"I love you, Fany-ah."

 

"I love you too,

 

 

---

 

 

Yuri-ah..."

 

I opened my eyes and realized it was all just a dream. But why it seems so real?

 

It was my memory of my childhood. It is when my hero gave me this necklace. No, Sooyoung gave me this necklace. But why I dreamt that Yuri was my hero? Why Yuri instead of him? I am really confused now. Why is this happening to me?

 

I looked at Yul's sleeping face. He makes my mind peaceful whenever I look at his innocent face. If I didn’t find out about who my real prince was then I won't be experiencing this now. Sigh. My confusing feeling towards Soo really needs to be settled soon.

 

I wanted to have some time alone for today. I stood and hurriedly took a shower. I came back to our room to get dressed and Yul was still sleeping soundly. After I'm done, I left him a note so he wouldn't be worried on my whereabouts.

 

------

 

*There are times when a woman has to say what's on her mind*

*Even though she knows how much it's gonna hurt*

 

I shouldn't be like this...

 

*Before I say another word let me tell you, I love you*

*Let me hold you close and say these words as gently as I can*

 

I love Yuri. I am certain that he's the one for me. I know he's the one that I will love for the rest of my life.

 

*There's been another man that I've needed and I've loved*

*But that doesn't mean I love you less*

 

Sooyoung. He was the only reason I lived before. He was always there for me and loved me faithfully. He's the one that I've been always dreaming of.

 

*And he knows he can't possess me and he knows he never will*

*There's just this empty place inside of me that only he can fill*

 

But now, Yuri is. He's now the one that makes my life complete. He replaced my hero in my heart.

 

*Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules*

 

But still, I could never escape from my past. I want to know everything about Sooyoung. All that happened. Why he left me alone?

 

*Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool Lovin' you both is breakin' all the rules*

 

AAARRRGHHHHHH! Why out of all song in the world, these hippies decided to play Torn between Two Lovers out loud?!

 

I need to get out of this park quick or else I'll become an EMO in no time. I need someone to talk to about this. And as I have said before, I hate thinking too much.

 

 

Hmmmmmmm

 

 

Someone who understands my situation...

 

 

*Light bulb!*

 

 

Jessica Jung! Right! She's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter