A Little Spark Can Burst a Flame

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV 

I was awakened by the sound of my alarm clock. It was already 4AM. I can say I really had a good sleep. But then I felt something's weird on me. I looked down my bottom and saw a dry stain on my shorts.

Holy cow.

Did something happened? What did I do?

I looked around the room and there was no sign of Tiffany. Did she got scared and ran away? I'm totally freaking out now. Aigoo. How humiliating it would be?!

But man, just thinking about something sort of happened between us makes me feel aroused too. I hurriedly took a shower to put off the y feeling.

I got out of the bathroom and still Tiffany was nowhere to be found. I came inside my room and closed the door. As I turned around, I saw her sitting on my bed. I startled and out of the blue…

 

The towel wrapping the lower half of my body…

 

Fell down on the floor…

 

Damn. Karma sure is fast.

 

She stared at my lower half with awed expression on her face. I was too dumbfounded to react. Then, my buddy *cough*you-know-what-it-is*cough* began to react on its own.

Holy crap.

I immediately took my towel and covered it. She stood up and came near me. She continued switching her glance between my face and my lower half.

"Now we're even." she said, smirking back at me. She sent out a wink and left the room.

Why you reacted like that, buddy?!

Aigoo… this is so embarrassing.

 

After I put on clothes I headed towards the kitchen. I saw her sitting at the dining chair. I cleared my throat to catch her attention. "Where's my breakfast?" I asked.

"YOUR breakfast, YOU do it."

"One rule. Follow my orders. Go make me breakfast."

"As you wish, lover boy." she stood up and stared at my lower body first before heading to the counter. Aigoo…

And she called me Lover boy? What the hell. Can't it just be a bit cuter like hubby or cupcake something?

Oh well, it's plausible enough.

I observed her throughout her cooking. Her back is incredibly y. She's a total Goddess from head to toe, no kid with that. My mind began to wander again. If she is my real wife then my life will be a total bliss.

"Here's your breakfast!" she put a covered plate on the table and flashed her adorable eye smile. I don't know why but I'm starting to think she's bi-polar. First she's mad at me then she's like this.

I opened the dish and I was horrified with what I saw. The content of the plate is something that can NEVER be described with mere words, seriously.

“What is this?!”

“Fried Egg.”

"How could this be a fried egg?! Aissh. You said you know how to cook!"

"Yeah. I do know. Just instant noodles though. I learned it when I was out of money weeks ago." she said back with her eye smile still not wearing off.

I groaned back in frustration. "I'll cook for now. I'll teach you later when we get home." I headed to the kitchen counter and began.

"Uhhhh... Where are we going again?"

"At the port bay."

"Why?"

"To throw you away. Stop asking."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter