The First Night as an Unusual Married Couple

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

*Dinner at the Kwon residence*

"Sunkyu, finish your food and stop looking at you mom." Yuri said. Pfft. Look who's talking, he's doing very much the same thing too.

"Appa, you miss her I know that. How about me? I only met her now. Give me a break." Sunkyu replied.

Wow. Sure this kid sounds exactly the same as his dad. 

"Sunkyu… Errr- baby?" I called him.

"Yes umma???" He asked with glimmer in his eyes.

"How did you know it's me? I mean. Didn't my face sort of... changed after the dark lord kidnapped me or something?"

"Hmmmmm" Sunkyu rubbed his chin.

"Nah, your face didn't change. Appa draws a lot of pictures of you. Wanna see?" He said and made Yuri spat out the water he was drinking.

"Yes, please." I told him, eagerly.

"Sunkyu, no don't-" Yuri said.

Sunkyu hurriedly run to his room. After few seconds he got back holding sheets of paper. "Here it is umma. This one, he drew this for me last year. And this one, last last year."

I looked at the sketches and I was awed on how beautiful they were. The sketches looked so real, like grayscale version of my pictures. Yuri sure got talent in arts. Set that aside, I wonder how was this possible. Last last year? We haven't met that time yet. I didn't go out on televisions for him to see me. And this year is also my first time going back in Korea for almost a decade. Also, I don't even remember I got pictures like these on my social blogs. I stared at Yuri with a questioning look yet he diverted his eyes away. He's hiding something and I won't waste time not to know about it.

 

After our dinner I tuck Sunkyu to his bed. At this early point in time, I'm starting to play my role swiftly. I don't want to hear any rants from my so-called 'boss' of mine. I then went out of Sunkyu's room and hurried my way to his room.

"Now, tell me what's going on?" I said, crossing my arms.

He sighed. "First, he's not my son. He's my little brother."

"Oh... I see."

That's a relief.

"May I ask why?" I asked. 

"He grew up having no parents. It was only me and him. Our parents died from car crash when he was only six-months old." He replied bitterly.

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay. I hope you'll understand Sunkyu's situation. He's been longing for a mother."

"I do. I'll try my best."

"Thanks." He smiled back.

“Ummm- so my job is to play as Sunkyu’s mom, right?”

“Yes but not only that.”

“Show all your cards, Yuri. I’m really not fond of surprises, you know.”

“Sigh. You are really one impatient employee. You will also help me on my business. We’ll go out tomorrow.” He said and I frowned back at him. “Don’t worry, it’s a decent business." 

“Okay…”

“Any more questions?”

"So how did you draw me perfectly two years ago?" I asked and looked like he got caught off-guard with that question.

"I uhhh- because of my Godly hands it turned out great?"

"No I mean- did we already meet before?"

"No, of course not. It just so happens that I drew a woman that looks exactly like you. Weird coincidence, right?" He sent out a nervous chuckle.

Liar.

"Hmmmmm- I don't think it's only a coincidence. So you were already stalking me two years ago?"

"No. Why do you always think I'm stalking you?  I told you it's just a coincidence."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter