Rebound to the Once Suppressed Memories

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

 

Sunkyu ran away. We searched for him in the concert venue and yet, there was no sign of him. We then decided to check out the nearby places. We split into three groups to find him. Taeyeon arranged who will go together and he put me and Yuri in one team, Yoong and Jessica on the other, and him alone.

 

“Have you found him yet?”

 

“No. Still no sign of him.” Yoong said from the other line.

 

“Alright. Call me when you guys find him, okay.” I said and hanged up. “Where could he have been?”

 

“He probably went somewhere he always does.” Yuri answered.

 

“We already checked the playground. He’s not there.”

 

“Yeah. Let’s check his school.”

 

“Wait. I’ll just call Sooyoung.”

 

“What for?” He asked sounding irritated.

 

“Of course for help. We need more people to help on searching.” I almost dialed Soo’s number when his car rushed and stopped in front of us. Taeyeon walked out from the car with Sooyoung following behind. “Guys! I called Sooyoung for help.”

 

“Fany-ah, you should have called me.” Sooyoung said.

 

“I’m sorry. We were all panicking earlier.”

 

“Have you asked for the police’s help?”

 

“No. The police won’t do any help.” Yuri answered.

 

“Here you are again. Running your pride on everything, huh? Do you think you can all do this by yourself?”

 

“Yes and I don’t need any help, even from you. Go home now.”

 

“Yuri, stop being rude. He’s here to help.” I said.

 

“Yeah right. How will he? By nagging at me all night?”

 

“Oh . I’m humbly offering myself now and yet you’re acting so arrogant! Can’t you just at least say thanks first?!”

 

“If you want my thank you then just freaking shut your mouth!”

 

“What now? Are you hurt because what I’m all saying is true? Or you just have forgotten? Have you? You’re the one who made all this mess, remember? If you didn’t tell Sunkyu Tiffany was his mom, this will never happen!”

 

“Yes. My bad. Because I never thought I will break up with Tiffany- is that what you want to shove on me? Alright. It’s all my fault that you fell in love with my girlfriend, of all people out here Sooyoung!”

 

“This isn’t the time to fight guys!” Taeyeon tried to pull Sooyoung away but the latter just swatted him.

 

“What?! Do you think you own her?! See what happened because of your stupidity? Didn’t you even think this will happen?!”

 

“Yuri, Soo, stop please.” I said. I held Yul’s arm tight to prevent their potential fist fight.

 

“Yes because I know this will never happen! But then you came around, stealing everything you just feel like to!”

 

“I SAID STOP!”

 

“He started it!” They both shouted.

 

“Fine! Just continue what both of you are doing. I’m going to find him on my own.” I said but then Yuri caught my hand, “Wait”. He then looked at Taeyeon, “Taeyeon, go with Sooyoung. You’re the one who dragged him here anyway.”

 

“Why you!-” Sooyoung was about to punch him but fortunately, Taeyeon grabbed him away before his fist could land on Yul’s face. I dragged Yuri away from the street and Taeyeon did the same to Soo. Seriously, these boys are really giving me headache.

 

“Why did you say that to Sooyoung? He just wanted to help.” I said.

 

“If he really wanted to help, he should have shut his mouth. But look, he acted bossy, bragging he’s the right one all along.”

 

“Yuri.”

 

“Look. Stop. I don’t want to talk about that guy anymore. All I wanted is to find Sunkyu. If you’re just going to shove me my mistakes over and over again, just go home. I don’t need your help.” He stated. The frustration was really obvious from his tone.

 

“This isn’t entirely your fault.” I reached for his hand and held it tight. “It’s also mine. I’m sorry if I nagged at you too much.”

 

“I— I’m sorry. I’m just feeling frustrated now. I shouldn’t have dragged you to my problems.”

 

“No. It’s okay. I chose this too. I was really willing to be Sunkyu’s mom the very moment you told me to. I’m with you.” I said and he looked at me with troubled eyes. I cupped his face and assured him with a smile, “We’re going to find him and I’ll help you explain to him everything. Don’t worry.”

 

He smiled back, “Thanks.”

 

We both continued to walk downtown. We stumbled on an empty street yet there is something weird on this place. It’s unusually creepy in here.

 

“Did you hear that, Yuri?”

 

“Huh? I don’t hear any.”

 

“I heard a clank from there.” I pointed at the alley on the side of us. “Someone’s in there.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter