Meetings, Wrap-ups, and Consummation

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: Hello everyone, I am back again. See? I told you I'm back and back for good (???). I just want to tell you guys how awesome Tiffany Young's new EP, "Lips on Lips". It's like the very definition of y, I say. Like freaking seriously, her english releases defines the music she' really is supposed to pursue rather than her 1st EP back in SM. Oh. And listen to the "Runaway" song. Why? Come on, that's freaking Tiffany's character in summary right here! hahah. Yes, I am just that biased. But, on a serious note, If you try to decipher the character summary titles right at the foreword of this story, you will pretty much get the catch of this story so no freaking need to read the whole 345+++ chapters. hahaha. Just kidding. (Yeah, right. I am now babbling non-sense I should shut up now)

  Well, anyways, this is another Tiffany chapter. Enjoy? ;) *insert-evil-laugh-right-here*    

 

Tiffany POV  

"Are you two ready?" Sooyoung asked Yoong and Yuri. Apparently, they formed a circle for a discussion on the parking lot right in front of the prison where Taeyeon is currently being held.

Yoong and Yuri looked at each other first. Then, they somewhat halfheartedly nodded in return.

"Well, same with me." Soo sighed deeply. "I'm not sure if I'm ready to meet him too."

"I don't know what I'm gonna say to him." Yuri snapped.

Yoong added, "I don't even know which Taeyeon-hyung are we gonna meet there. The normal one or the hidden version of him?"

I butted, "You won't know unless you stop this stupid and get inside."

Soo glared at me, "Shut up, woman. We're busy here."

"Then, why did you even bring me here if you didn't want me to voice out my opinion at all?"

"I said, SHUT UP." And they went back to their weird discussion. Like freaking seriously, why am I here? Just to witness their stupidity?

"Here's my idea." Yuri suddenly snapped. "We're gonna use her." He pointed at me.

I butted, "Wow. 'Use me'. Yuri, I am your girlfriend-slash-wife and you talk about me as disrespectful as that with your friends?"

He ignored me and continued, "I know we just brought her for decoration but she can actually help start a conversation, you know."

Yoong nodded at him, "Right. She's quite a chatter. She can remove the awkwardness."

"Uhuh. And that will be our window of opportunity."

Soo smirked, "Alright. Pretty much a great plan. You know, I always wondered why you brought her here too, Yuri."

I butted again, "It would have been better if you dragged Hyoyeon here too, Sooyoung. She and Sunny already talked to Taeyeon right before you guys, anyway."

He glared at me again, "My wife's busy."

"And do you think I'm not that busy?! It's freaking Thursday and I have lots of work to do at the office!"

"You are the CEO of your company! You don't need to be there all the time!"

"And that's why your company stocks keep on falling down, you idiot!"

"Alright! That's enough!" Yuri shouted. Then, he looked at me, "My love, we just need you now. Just now. After this, you can just go and leave, do whatever you want. But, make sure you have Changseub and the others still guarding you, okay?"

"Fine. This is the last time and if ever I'll be kidnapped by you three again, I swear I will not hesitate on going on a full hell mode."

Yup. They freaking kidnapped me. I remember I was sleeping peacefully in my bedroom with my husband-slash-boyfriend beside me. And when I woke up, I was already in Yuri's car parked at this very place. It was a weird phenomenon. I was already bathed and fully dressed for outdoor. My teeth were even brushed. And, I didn't even feel it all went and done?! *Sigh*. erted Yuri might have thought of me as his personal doll.

As those three idiots planned, they let me do the job on my own. I spoke with the police officers to inform Taeyeon of his visitors. I even led them inside the visitation room. And now, I was the only one seated near the table with them just sitting behind me as if they're just mere observers.

"This will not work if you're all just be sitting behind me."

"Just do your job, Stephanie." Sooyoung snapped bossily.

*Sigh*.


After a few moments, Taeyeon has finally arrived. Well, just by his entrance, it drew an awkward atmosphere for the three guys.

He sat on the chair opposite mine. Then, he smiled at me and greeted, "Hi, Tiff."

"Hi."

"I see you brought your own bodyguards this time. Do you see me as a bigger threat now?"

"We can never be truly safe in this world, you know."

He smiled again, "I see. Point taken."

"How are you?"

"I'm great, I think?"

"Are you ready for the wedding?"

"Oh ." He chuckled heartily. "Yes. Yes. I'm ready."

"Great then."

"I'm excited about it, actually."

"That's nice. Though, I do wonder how it will work out."

"I have great doubts too."

We both chuckled. I responded, "Nah. I think you'll be fine."

"Thanks. What makes you visit here, by the way?"

"I'm curious about your status here, of course. But, actually, I was just forcefully dragged here by these three idiots." I pointed at the back. "They kind of feel a little scared of you."

"Scared of me?" He chuckled then looked at the three, "You guys bully me all the time. Now, you're scared of me?"

And now, the three looked a little horrified. They seemed to not know what are they gonna respond to him.

*Sigh*. I guess I have no choice but to fix this up.

"Look, Tae. All the four of you have been brothers for more than a decade, I think. And when they witnessed and found out about what happened, it somewhat uhhmm-- gave them a thought that they don't know you any more or even at all. Like, they don't know which is the real you. Can you do me a favor and try to explain to them all of it?"

"Wow. I say, you pretty much summed it all up."

"Thanks. Now, can I scoot away?"

"S-s-sure thing."

I stood up and moved my chair to the side. I ordered the three to move their chairs closer to the table and they complied. Now, here I am, sitting and waiting for them to utter a single word. Like seriously, Taeyeon somewhat have gotten muted too. They are all trying to avoid their gazes. What's wrong with these guys, really?

"Alright. Sooyoung. Would you like to say anything?" I snapped to break the ice.

He looked at me in disbelief and mouthed, 'Why me?'

"Well, you're the one who's looking like wanting to say something first. Come on."

"..."

"Yuri?"

"..."

"Yoong?"

"..."

*Sigh*. "Taeyeon just do it." And he just stared at me in question. I responded, "You're the eldest and the one who's weirding everyone out. Just go. Say something."

He sighed deeply first. Then, he uttered, "I'm sorry."

...

"I know what I did was something that threw you all off. And I think... I made you feel betrayed. Well, it's just... It's just that... I really had to do it."

"But on your own?" Sooyoung snapped back. "Dude, we're all brothers here. I mean, not literally all by blood. But, we're brothers ever since. You're not supposed to leave us out. We could have helped you."

"And I could have put you all in danger then."

"We've always been in danger." Yuri uttered.

"I know. But, you'll be in grave danger."

Yoong suddenly butted, "Even if you didn't, I was already in grave danger, remember?"

Taeyeon avoided his gaze, "Sorry about that. I... I didn't expect it to happen that way... My agreement with Jongin-hyung was that he'll just draw the attention of everyone by raining bullets all over the cemetery. So, I hijacked two of the registered vehicles and gave those to him. That's why I'm saying sorry... If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have been shot."

"Well... It's for the plan to be successful, anyway. So, apology accepted, I guess?"

Yuri then butted, "You know could have just given us a clue even a little bit about your plan."

"Well, err--- I think I tried? I lured Tiff back then in the hospital to uhhmm-- do some sort of thing to her, so you could have realized it by then." he answered. "I tried in the most subtle way to let you know about the threat. Well, I had to do it that way since my brother had his monitors on each and every move of mine."

"Hmmm. Fair enough."

"Yah. So, you 'used' me?" I snapped at Tae. "That wasn't the one you told me the last time!"

"Err-- I was afraid if you found out that time I only 'used' you, you would have been angry."

"And you're not afraid of me now?!"

"Err--- I think the tension died, so... yeah???"

"I am still mad, midget. I had a terrible headache because of what you did!"

"I'm sorry, okay. See? I am already suffering here in prison. I am already repenting." and he looked at me with his weird pleading eyes.

Yup. He sure knows my weakness. I am back on sympathizing him. Gee... was it because of his puppy eyes?


"So, it's all just for Jessica, huh?" Sooyoung suddenly butted.

Taeyeon suddenly blushed. He looked away. "Sort of."

"Hmmmm. It was such an awesome one-liner speech, man. I was there, you know. I heard what you said despite my ear bleeding."

"Oh. That." he chuckled. "Thanks."

"What did he say?" I asked.

Taeyeon suddenly butted shyly, "No. Don't tell her, please."

"It went like this..." Sooyoung then stood up. He mimicked a gun out of his hand and pretended to fire it while looking so freaking serious. Then, he looked somewhere briefly. "I told you... I told you I'll do anything for you..." He looked back at w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter