The Mandatory “Intervention” Conference of the Flower Boys

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri POV

"What the is the meaning of this?!"

"Yuri, calm down." Taeyeon said.

I ignored him and just glared at Yoong. "You should leave now, Yoong, or don't wait for me to kill you."

He glared back. "Am I supposed to be scared, hyung? As if you can really do that..."

Without a split second I launched my fist towards his face. Blood came out from his mouth as he had fallen on the ground. "You think I can't do this, huh?!" I rushed towards him and picked him up by his collar and punched him on the face again.

"Yuri, stop it!" Sooyoung tried to stop me by holding both of my arms but I elbowed his face. With that, I launched another fist on Yoong's stomach. He fought back and punched me on the face.

"Guys, stop it!" Taeyeon shouted but that didn't budge me and so was he. I so ing want to kill him now.

Sooyoung tried to separate us again but he had no luck. And afterwards, he finally snapped, "Goddamnit, I quit. They're unstoppable."

Then, out of the blue, Taeyeon launched his right fist on my face which had me stumble on the ground. He did the same thing to Yoong and had the latter fallen on the ground too. " you two, you!"

"..."

Then, he cried, and kept on shaking his both hands, "Ouch! It goddamn hurts! !"

"Wow. Taeng. I never thought you're that strong." Sooyoung said while looking at the former in wide eyes.

He glared back, "Do you want one too?!"

"Whoa, whoa, chill down, okay. We're cool, remember?"

Then, Soo redirected to us. "Look. Taeyeon and I just wanted you guys to talk each other out. It's about time, people. We're not supposed to kill each other like this. Don't you guys remember our motto? It's bro's before ho's!"

I scoffed, "Pfft. You're one to talk."

He gritted his teeth and was about to attack me, "Why you, er?!?!?!"

Taeyeon was on time and stopped him. Then, he stated, "Okay, no more unnecessary retorts, all three of you, or else I'm gonna punch you all again."

"..."

"So, everyone stand up." And we all complied.

"Good. So, now, gentlemen…" He then removed the tape of the rolled-up tarpaulin and it had fallen opened. 'INTERVENTION', that's what was written on it and below were pictures of Tiffany and Jessica, well, actually, they were y looking ones. Wait. I remember that pose of Tiffany as I was the one who took that.

I shouted, "Goddamnit, Taeng. How did you get that picture?!"

"What? It's in your Facebook private photos."

"It's goddamn a private photo, how on Earth did you get that?!"

"Brother, don't you remember I'm taking up Civil Engineering?"

"And what? Is hacking one of your subjects now?!"

"Dude, Of course not. I am just friends with my fellow college-mates taking up Computer Science. I asked them for an app that can get private photos of people in Facebook. Helloooo???"

"I WILL KILL YOU!!!" I was about to, really. Unfortunately, Sooyoung stopped me.

Then, Tae said in defense again, "Look. It's all your fault anyway! You should never upload those kinds of pictures over the internet in the first place!"

Sooyoung then shouted, "Okay, enough of this! Let's start. Everyone get your own seats." And we all complied. He continued. "Okay... First things first, we start with confessions... Yoong."

"Why me?!" he complained back.

"You're the one hiding something in here~"

He groaned in defeat. "Fine."

"..."

"..."

"We're waiting goddamnit! Say it now!"

" I'm about to, okay!"

"Then go!"

He sighed loudly first, "I... I crossed the line."

Taeyeon suddenly laughed, "Now, what's this? Are you confessing you're a jay-walker to us?"

He glared at him, "I so ing want to kill you now!"

"Yah! Enough!" Sooyoung shouted. "Go continue, Yoong."

"I crossed the line... I told Tiffany-noona I love her."

My fists balled up, "Is that only the thing you did? I'm pretty sure enough you did more than that."

"Fine! I snuck hugs on her. I stole kisses from her. I took advantage of her. Happy?!"

" you!" I stood up and rushed towards him, punched him on the face again which had him fallen from his seat to the ground. Sooyoung pulled me back and made me sit on my chair again. Taeyeon helped Yoong to stand up and got him back on his chair too.

"So, what are you gonna say to your Yuri-hyung, Yoona?" Taeyeon asked.

He glared at Taeyeon first then just groaned in defeat. He looked at me, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry?! You ing destroyed my peaceful life with Tiffany and that's all you can say?!"

"Relax, Yuri. Relax." Sooyoung snapped.

"You don't have the right to calm me down. You ing did the same thing to me too!"

Taeyeon then proudly stated, "See, Yuri? Out of the three of us here, I am your real best friend. I can never betray you, man~"

"Shut the up! This is all your fault in the first place, Taeng! You destroyed Jessica and Yoong's relationship, have you ing forgotten about that?!"

Yoong then seconded, "Yeah, Yuri-hyung's right! If it wasn't for you destroying my peaceful life with Jessica, I wouldn't have ended up considering Tiffany-noona as my rebound!"

I glared back at him, "What the -- REBOUND?!"

He then said in defense, "Look, hyung, it wasn't me who thought of that. Hyoyeon noona kept on insisting me I'm making Fany-noona as my rebound. I didn't agree with her at first. But yeah, in the end, she's right. Damn, she's always right..."

"Aah-- good thing, I already graduated on having pesky fights with Yul~" Sooyoung snapped which made us three look at him. "What? Don't look at me like that. And hey, hey, Taeyeon! It's all your fault." And that had me and Yoong redirect back to Tae.

"Aissh- you stick!" Taeyeon hissed on Sooyoung. Afterwards, he finally surrendered. "Okay, okay! I'm sorry! I know it's all my fault. But can't a man fall in love? Gee..."

I went back to Yoong and asked, "So, you're saying you're not in love with Jessica anymore?"

He answered, "What? Heck no. I'm still freaking so in love with her, okay. It's just that... I just made a stupid thing for even considering Fany-noona."

"So... You're not... seeing Tiffany anymore, are you?"

"..."

"Goddamnit!"

"Okay, hyung, I'm sorry! It's just that... when I..."

"When you what?!"

"When I saw your Facebook status, I thought I---"

"Damn that Hara! I'm so gonna kill her!"

"Don't worry, hyung. Chill down. I'm still not even at the very point of making Fany-noona to fall in love with me. I mean, that's really impossible. She's freaking so much still into you and that's something I know, I can never conquer of..."

"..."

"I wanted a moment like this to happen, a chance to be able to apologize to you. Really, I'm sorry, hyung. I know I shouldn't have done those horri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter