Second Part: A Good Day to Hang-Out with Crazy but Awesome Friends

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

 

"What's his problem?!" Yoong said.

"Don't mind that midget baby, let's just eat." Jessica said.

"No. He's been acting weird, ever since we started dating." We all went in silence on what he said. Jessica just looked down as if she will not be entertaining any more of Yoong's curiosity.

Gee. When I thought my situation with Yuri and Sooyoung before was already complicated, it looks like my bestie's state is still worse than mine.

Yoong then continued, "I'm starting to think that he's..."

"He's?" We said and waited for him.

 

 

 

 

 

"He's gay for me."

 

 

Yuri spat out the water he's drinking and so was Taecyeon. I covered my mouth with both of my hands to suppress my laugh. Jessica bit her shirt to stop herself on going hysterical too. Hyoyeon, on the other hand, laughed out loud, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT THE YOONG- HAHAHA!" We all couldn't suppress ourselves anymore and started to laugh along with her.

"Yah! I'm serious! I have my own basis why I got that conclusion!"

"Alright. Show your cards, Yoong." Yuri said.

He then started, "First, he's clingy to me. He always calls me even on the pettiest things. Then, when I talk about Jessica before, he will always change the topic and redirect it about our friendship. Then, when Jessica and I started dating, he's been trying to us every time we attempt to make love. I can understand where his jealousy is coming from though. It could be because I dated the girl he was irritated the most and it was none other than my baby."

"You are really smart my Yoongie. Now let's just eat." Jessica butted in and stuffed in fruits on his mouth. He immediately gulped them down and snapped again, "Or could it be the other way around?"

Jessica got caught off guard on what Yoong just asked. He stared at her intently. She then shrugged, "No. I think he got a thing for you too. Maybe that is why I have my instinct of not liking him too much."

"Well... Should I talk to him? I want to clear things up to him that I really do not swing that way. Seriously..."

"No. I will talk to him first." Yuri snapped.

"Hmmm- okay. I guess that's better. Thanks hyung."

 

After our crazy brunch, we all decided to have movie marathon. Yuri, on the other hand, went out to look for Taeyeon after ten minutes of the first film. It was already end of the film and they're still not coming back though.

Jessica insisted to watch thriller movies. She said she just feels like watching them today. Of course all of us couldn't refuse on what she wanted. *Sigh*. Her princess-like attitude is coming back. Well, I know she's acting like that even when she was in her Goth mode. But just to tell you, she's really a type of girl that gets everything she wants really quick and easy so don't get shock and just expect her and Yoong's love-child anytime soon.

 

After a bit, Jessica excused herself and went to the kitchen. I followed her. "I know you'll be following me." She said as she busied herself on pouring beer on an empty glass.

"Of course... Now, Jessica. Why until now you're not telling Yoong about Taeyeon?"

"Fany, I don't see a point why I should tell him about my ex-boyfriend."

"Yoong still has the right to know. They're like best of friends, okay."

"Look. I already told you before, I don't want both of them to throw away their friendship like what Yuri and Sooyoung did. See how close they are? My conscience will never take it... for real."

And that hit me straight. I did destroy Yuri and Sooyoung's friendship. No, not only that. I made Sooyoung alienate himself from all of his friends. This is all because of my stupidity. Damn. Why I keep on making everyone involve on my foolishness? Now look at what happened, I just hurt them unintentionally.

"Fany-yah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to blame you on that."

"What are you talking about?" I said and faked out a laugh.

"It wasn't your fault. Sooyoung did all this to himself."

I sighed, "Seriously, why are you so good on reading minds? How did you know I was thinking about him?"

"You're just like an open-book, Fany-yah. Anyone can totally read out your mind."

"So what am I now? Bella Swan?"

"Twilight-fan much? I don't even know someone told her that anyway. And I saw the film. She's no open book for me. She's in poker-face mode all the time whether happy, sad, or whatever. But I tell you, she will clearly pass if she'll act as a Goth princess next time."

"Wait, wait. We're going off-topic again. So, when are you gonna tell Yoong about him?"

"Tell me about what?" Yoong snapped out and got me and Jessica startled.

"Uhhhhhhhh- nothing..." She answered.

"Really?" He asked back with his eye-brows furrowed in confusion.

"Yes. It's just about my... talent manager."

Wow. That is totally a very random thing. Where on Earth did she get that idea? Or does she really have one?

"Wait what?" He asked again.

"I'm gonna tell you about it later. Come on. Let's go back and watch another movie." She then dragged Yoong. She gave me one last awkward wink before they went out.

I decided to just clean up the kitchen. Those guys left so much mess in here and now they are storming the living room. Aigoo... remind me next time not to invite them over again.

 

After a bit, Yuri came inside. He gave me a kiss on the lips then went straight to the refrigerator to get a drink. "What happened?" I asked.

"He told me he's regretting it."

"Regretting what?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter