The Vixen's Retribution

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul+martial arts+violent situations=badass, yeah, I want that. When will Yuri get that some kind of action-filled film drama?! Anyway, just a random thought. I am excited for Mulan. The main actress there looks like Yuri's twin. lololol

Anyway, sorry for my late updates over the past months for this one. because, you know... I am busy on the prequel side. I am sort of engrossed on that one. hahaha.

 

 

 

 

Yuri POV

"Boss, I'm sorry..."

"This is only for Hyomin. I didn't mean to betray you..."

"Siwon... Siwon has her... If I didn't follow his orders, he will kill her... That's why... That's why I have to do this..."

"Please forgive me..."

"I didn't have any choice..."

 


---

 


It was morning again. Two? Three? I already lost count of the days that have passed. 

I've been subject to brutal and repetitive tortures day by day. Cuts on my limbs, bruises all over my torso, burns on my fingers and lower legs, and many others I have already forgotten. My body has already gone used and numb to the pain. I couldn't even remember any words I hear nor recognize anyone around me. All that registered to my mind was the words Rap kept on whispering on me when he delivered me to this place.

Someone suddenly opened the door. He seemed to be bringing an iron pipe. Right. It was on time again. He dragged me out into another room by the hand and rolled me to the center. And they started hitting me again. I didn't realize how long it took. But, I guess this time they stopped earlier than expected.

"This is getting boring." one said.

"Yeah, I know." another seconded. "This piece of doesn't even budge."

"Yeah! He doesn't even react to the pain at all!"

One sighed, "If only not for the prize we're gonna get, I am not ing doing this."

"Yeah. That Stephanie Hwang is my dream too, man. It would be so much an honor to get inside her." And they all laughed.

"I know, man! Now, I'm getting pumped already!"

"Man, I hope that old guy wasn't lying to us. Else, I will really, really get pissed off, man."

The man kicked me on the torso, "Do you hear that, Kwon Yuri? We're gonna your woman while you're watching. Are you excited?"

"..."

He kicked me again, "Come on, man? Don't you love your Stephanie anymore? You're just giving her away that easy?"

"..."

"Yah! speak up, you !" This time, he was about to attack me with a knife, aiming for my upper left leg.

It was my chance, though. I quickly snatched the knife from him and stabbed him on as I sat up. He screamed in pain as I stabbed him.

"Let's see how are you gonna my woman without a ." I uttered as I continued to penetrate the knife into him. With my little strength left, I pulled it out and this time, stabbed his abdomen. He fell lifeless on top of me.  I couldn't gather force to move him away.

The others were shocked by what I did. "H-he--! He killed him!" one said.

"What should we do? We're not even allowed to kill him!"

That had me chuckled. What a bunch of idiots.

"What are you laughing at?!" 

I finally get to push away the dead body on top of me. I sat up and looked at him, "You're gonna be next."

"Hahahahahha! Are you ing kidding me?! With that state of yours?!" and he continued to laugh. He then mocked, "Come on! Get up! See if you can even hit me."

I struggled with getting up. The two other men laughed along with him. I unleashed my fist towards him yet I missed and stumbled back on the ground.

Damn it. I don't want to waste my remaining energy here. I have to get out of here.

He went closer and pulled me up by the collar. I was about to grab him back when suddenly his hold of me loosened. He fell on the ground, lifeless. Blood was dripping out from the center of his forehead. Soon, the other two remaining men suffered the same. 

"Sorry, I'm late." a woman snapped. I looked at the direction where the voice came from. It was Hara, strutting slightly on her way towards me while holding a silencer.

"Hara."

"Hey, oppa." She helped me to get up. "Let's go. Let's hide somewhere else first."

 

 


---

 

 

She brought me to a secluded room inside the same building. From the looks of it, she's quite tensed about the situation. She seemed to have noticed me observing her. By then, she decided to break the ice, "I can't believe you chose to fight now instead of doing that days ago, oppa. Or tell me, is it their insult of Tiffany-unnie the one triggered you to fight back?"

"It's not like that. This is the first time they tortured me untied. They were all bored from torturing me while helpless. This was the only chance I got."

She chuckled, "Alright. Point taken. Sorry I was late, though. This was my only window to help you out too..." She looked away. "Father has been busy with something for today. He didn't have his complete focus on you right now."

"I see..."

"..."

I then asked, "Are you sure no one could see us here?"

"Yes. My father's men aren't that much familiar with this place. Since this building is just nearly complete, the floor plan wasn't displayed on floors. No one is even aware where the blueprint is, actually." She then handed me a bag full of packed food and water. "Now. Gather energy first and let's fix yourself up."

"Thanks." I began to stuff myself with food and water. She then helped out from patching my wounds.

A few moments later, I snapped, "Hara."

She looked at me while faking a smile, "Yes?"

"Thank you. I mean, for helping me out."

She rolled her eyes away playfully, "I told you I really wanted to help before but you turned me down."

"I know... I'm sorry..."

"Enough of the gratitude and apologies, oppa. You better gain back your energy now so we can get out of here."

"Is Siwon also here?"

"Yes."

"Then, I will not escape."

"What?!" she suddenly shouted but immediately lowered her voice. "What the freaking freak are you talking about?"

"I will face him now. I will no longer escape from him. It's time for us to finish this."

She then sighed deeply, "My hunch was right, then. You're gonna refuse from escaping."

"I have to end this or else, he'll never stop from hurting Tiffany and the rest of my family."

"I know..." she then looked away, avoiding my gaze.

"..."

"..."

"Hara."

She looked at me again, this time, with obvious sadness in her eyes, "Yes?"

"I really do appreciate you came.."

She chuckled, "Yah, oppa. Stop that. You're making me fall for you again."

I continued, "You came... even if you didn't really have to."

She then looked at me intently, "Oppa, I have betrayed you before. This time, I want to make up for it."

"..."

"I know... I shouldn't have testified against you five years ago... but... I was blinded by the fact that my father finally wanted me, saw me for some reason. I've always... I've always been longing for his affection." She chuckled bitterly as she looked away. "But, yeah, in the end, he just really used me. Nothing, no one else really mattered to him but his revenge ever since. I was really so foolish to even hope for him."

"We were all just victims here, Hara. You don't have to condemn yourself."

"I know. But, still, I chose this. I agreed with him to use me."

"Well..." I sighed deeply. "What's done is done."

She finally smiled, "Yup. That's why I am here to the rescue now. The present is more important."

"Right."

"So, how are you going to 'st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter