Tweaks and Improvements

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Ga In's point of view. 

-

It seems to be understood that this is a 2AM exclusive project only, probably because they’re the ones in need of catharsis the most. We barrel into a small practice room at the edge of the building.

“Honestly, was it that bad?” I never was given the impression that it was bad, at all, in fact. “I mean, back there, I wasn’t keen on pushing.”

“If you heard from Kwon-ah that he was okay with it, I assure you, he wasn’t.” Changmin oppa speaks with much conviction. “He might not have said anything about it explicitly, but he was there looking at the comments whenever he had free time. Then he’d get all worked up.”

“It is something that 2AM feels that Kwon-ah needs to leave behind. Something that 2AM needs to get out of our system.” Ong is still working hard at convincing me that this needs to be done, and it goes beyond entertainment.

I merely tug at Kwonnie’s sleeve, with a lost look on my face.

“I’ll confess. It bothered me, and a great deal. You must understand, at that point what we had was very heavily founded in the public sphere. I don’t see what makes me different from the whole bunch of other guys that you worked with.” Kwonnie smiles, and it’s soft, “But it’s all different now.” I love this boy.

I don’t really know what to say, so I playfully bare my teeth at Kwonnie.

“So hyungs, what do we need to do?”

“Bloom. We just have to do Bloom. Kwonnie was unspeakably upset.” Changmin oppa immediately responds to this question. “And Someone Else. Kwonnie was pouting over about it, but then he had to keep his mouth shut since it involved Jinyoung hyung.”

“Brunch. Kwonnie wasn’t the least bit excited about that either. The Gaze.” Changmin oppa and Jinwoon look at Ong cluelessly, “The duet with Yoon Jong Shin? Yes, that one.”

“Take Out, the duet with Ra.D hyung. I thought that Ga In-ah went far enough by getting him to write a song for her, then she goes and duets with him. And I like Ra.D hyung.”

“Gentleman!” Jinwoon shrieks, “How could you forget Gentleman?”

“We need to do that one. Kwonnie was again, very saddened by it. Especially when he kept seeing the erted and demeaning comments popping up everywhere.”

Oh yes, that was one of the few projects where I had to be y, and there was no point other than to cater to the male gaze. There was absolutely no message involved in my appearance, and I knew it. But of course since it was PSY oppa, I couldn’t possibly turn it down, could I?

“That was the worst of the lot. Can someone please enlighten me what was the storyline all about?” Kwonnie’s getting warmed up, “Douchebag, that is PSY hyung’s character, goes around being utterly ungentlemanly. Pulls all sorts of distasteful jokes on ladies, and then laughs in their face. You’re not going to tell me that it’s supposed to be mocking, ‘cause I clearly missed out on the message. Anyway, he throws his stinky jacket at my Ga In-ah. Then Ga In-ah trips the douche up, which is the highlight of the MV, I tell you. Then somehow, just somehow, she apparently decides to seduce him. For what reason, I absolutely fail to comprehend. Then douche gets the girl. What!”

“Well, at least he was helping spread Korean music.” Changmin oppa shrugs.

“I completely agree, and I’m glad he did. But the MV made no sense whatsoever. I will not buy anything that says it’s social commentary.”

“Kwonnie was hilarious by the way, he was tweeting his support, but seething inside.” Ong addresses something that strikes me as strange.

“Seriously. If all it takes to attract Ga In-ah is to get a chair pulled out from underneath my but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter