Note Paper

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Ga In's point of view. 

-

Belatedly, a break is called. Normally we would spend breaks in our waiting room, but everyone’s still similarly huddled around in a circle as if filming.

 

“This is off the record, okay?” Jungmin oppa hisses, while gathering everyone closer together, “I would have thought that two of you would want nothing to do with WGM anymore? I was so surprised when I got the invitation to come and film again.”

“As I was.” Misun unnie adds, giving us a curious look. “I can only guess that there will be something major coming up soon.”

“We didn’t wish to, in truth. But then the crew is so similar to the WGM crew the previous time. So we thought we could do a favour. Especially since in some ways, we’re still indebted to them.” Kwonnie smoothly answers.

“To be honest, there is something major coming up.” Ong says deviously, with a glint in his normally droopy eyes.

“But it hasn’t been announced yet, so we’re not supposed to say it.” Jinwoon pretends to deflate.

“Now you’re making me curious.” NaYoung unnie grumbles under her breath, then gulping down another mouthful of water.

“It’s almost uncharacteristic though. Two of you are normally media avoidant.” Jungmin oppa now gives us narrowed eyes.

“You told me that the polaroids were an accident.” NaYoung unnie starts, and Kwonnie nods. “Tell us though, off the record, when were you together. Since you’ll weren’t together during WGM or immediately after it either.”

I shrug, suggesting for Kwonnie to spill.

“End 2014. Really close to the end of 2014.” Kwonnie answers.

“And you two kept it for so long?” NaYoung unnie sounds exasperated.

“It’s not incredibly difficult to keep a secret.” Kwonnie honestly answers, “Not there was much of a choice. There was the 2AM, the BEG and our solo comebacks to worry about. A whole lot of factors to take into consideration.”

“The earliest would have been with the rest of 2AM. But the Public Relations side preferred that we keep it until after Kwon’s solo promotions.”

“Look, I’m not the only one with the niggling suspicion that you two are going to announce that you’re going to get married right?” Jungmin oppa returns to the original thread of discussion. Ong and Jinwoon break out into a fit of laughter. “Maybe I wouldn’t have thought of it, but these two said something major was going to happen. And that’s the only thing that qualifies as major.”

Kwon bites his bottom lip and attempts to keep a poker face. “We’ll spill after the recording.” He simply says, I think, because he doesn’t want it to sully the recording.

 

 

Soon, we resume filming, with the crew’s personal questions (written on scrappy note paper) being used as substitute for a script, which proves to be quite interesting, since a good number of them were in some way invested in our journey.

 

“When both of you said that Adam Couple is forever, what did you really mean?” Jungmin oppa starts going through the pile.

“Ga In-ah and I meant different things. I wished and wished that it were true. But I didn’t really believe that.”

“I meant that the memories would always remain, and I would treasure them. It would be something that continued to affect both of us.”

“Is Jo Kwon still big on skinship?” Misun unnie tries to keep a straight face while asking this.

Everyone laughs when this member of the crew delivers this question.

“Yes? But probably not in a way that you’re thinking. Kwonnie likes to mess with my hair and brush the back of his hand against my forearm. And he likes snuggling on a couch.” Okay, I’d admit, the last statement was a half truth. Replace ‘couch’ with ‘bed’.

“Wait, this is funny!” NaYoung unnie sputters, “Does Kwon like Ga In more or vice versa.”

“I’m not sure myself.” I mumble.

“I can’t answer your question. But I can tell you that I like her more than I know how to.”

“While I would like to say that I like him more, I think he likes me more. Trust me though, I like him very very very much.” I think that’s as close to honesty as I can go.

“Ideal type?” Ong makes a face, “What sort of question is this?”

“This is easy. Ga In.” Kwon easily answers. “I don’t see why this is even a question though.”

“This is easy. Kwonnie. I don’t see why this is even a questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter