Change

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Ga In's point of view. 

-

“Two of you now have a chance to clarify any misconceptions that arose during your illustrious run on WGM. Like things that have changed, and no longer hold true?” Jungmin oppa gives us a chance to speak instead of everyone else shooting questions at us.

Ong whistles, “There are so many things that have changed.”

“Where are we supposed to start.” Kwonnie wonders, overwhelmed by the breadth of the question.

“I’ve realised that Kwon-ah consistently addresses Ga In and Ga In-ah.” Misun unnie notes.

“Oh yeah, that has changed. She’s Ga In-ah to me. Which is what I’ve wanted.”

“They’re really not that into public displays of anything.” Ong helpfully adds, “If not they would have been discovered a long time ago.”

“They meet more than occasionally, and more often than not alone.” Jinwoon joins forces with Ong in getting the ball rolling. “On WGM, they weren’t real. Now they are.”

Everyone groans at Jinwoon’s comment.

“If it wasn’t obvious.” Mutters NaYoung unnie. “How about right now they’re ten years older than when they were on WGM?”

“Kwonnie understands Ga In-ah perfectly well right now.” Ong tries to distract from Jinwoon’s useless comment.

“Oh yes, Kwonnie’s figured out how to follow through. And he’s gotten very good at it.” With reference to the analogy on fishing and following through that is.

The attention moves towards Kwonnie, who goes into defensive mode, “Don’t ask me how I figured it out. Everything somehow just fell in place somewhere along the line. Just like how somewhere along the line, I started understanding Ga In-ah best.”

“Great, continue.” Jungmin oppa encourages us to continue like that.

“Ga In-ah doesn’t feel like a noona. Except when I’m lost and need her to lead me?”

“Which thankfully isn’t all too often.” Ong slides in a few words, which Kwonnie isn’t going to take the best.

“He doesn’t have my callback tone memorized any longer.”

“That’s because Ga In-ah picks up her phone. Not because I don’t call her.” Kwon apparently sees a crushing need to clarify that he calls me, though I don’t understand why.

“Speaking of talking on the phone.” Jinwoon coughs to grab attention and his little skit, with his voice artificially high to imitate Kwon, “I wonder how Ga In-ah’s doing. She hasn’t texted me since this afternoon.”

“It’s only night, for heavens sake. She’s working!” Ong is playing himself in this reenactment.

“I hope she’s alright.” Jinwoon continues using that artificially high voice of his.

“Continues spamming Ga In’s phone with messages anyway.” Ong narrates happily. “Another day, after coming back from meeting with Ga In. Whips out phone to call Ga In.”

“Whisper whisper whisper. I miss you, Ga Innie. Okay, goodnight. Sleep well.  Love you.”

“Spams her phone with texts even after calling her.” Ong finishes proudly.

Kwonnie snorts, “Jinwoonie, your imagination is indeed fertile. Our conversations most definitely do not end like that. You’re making it up.”

“I put two and two together. Like what any intelligent being would do.”
“You have matched the puzzle pieces inaccurately then.” He’s referring to the fact that he doesn’t say ‘love you’ over the phone.
“But everything else is an accurate reenactment of how Kwonnie acts. This is what our great Jo Director is reduced to around Ga In-ah.” Ong stops the two from engaging in yet another useless quarrel.

“What. Everyone knows that I tend to be attached. I have no problem admitting that.” Kwonnie takes a half-hearted swipe at faking his annoyance.

“And jealous. And possessive.” Ongseul clearly can’t resist, “He still gets worked up whenever Ga In-ah’s working her y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter