Reminiscing With Polaroids

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Kwon's point of view. This time, I know where I'm going, though I don't believe it's immediately obvious. 

-

Last music show tomorrow, then freedom! I can’t wait to see Ga In-ah, maybe I can convince her to come to support me tomorrow. I call her with that in mind.


“Ga In-ah.” I affectionately greet, the way that I know brings a smile to her face.

“Kwonnie.”

“Are you free tomorrow?”

“I think we have a meeting at the agency tomorrow. For the newer acts. Strategy meeting, something like that.”

I huff, “Kwonnie was hoping that Ga Innie could support him at his goodbye stage tomorrow. But it looks like you’re otherwise occupied.”

“I’ll find you once I’m done? I don’t think I can get out of this one. The bosses are all going to be there. “ She sighs, “Sorry Kwonnie.”

“It’s okay, I understand. You will come and find Kwonnie right?”

“Of course.”

“At least I still have Ga Innie. Everyone else is too busy for Kwonnie.”

“Don’t pout Kwonnie. You know why 2AM is busy. You are also fully aware that the rest of 2PM is enlisting soon.”

“It’s to an extent that even if JYPE holds a party to celebrate my solo, there’ll be no one attending. So they won’t even bother holding one.”

“Don’t brood over it, Kwonnie. You better turn in, you still need to perform well for your goodbye stage. Ga Innie will accompany Kwonnie tomorrow, so don’t you worry about it. Ga Innie rather talk to Kwonnie in person than over the phone.”

 

 

Having nothing to on after my goodbye stage, I spent a disproportionate amount of time with the informal fanmeeting. What usually was a celebration with 2AM or other JYPE artists was now an empty vacuum. After the staff decided to call an end to the exceptionally long fanmeeting, I had nowhere to go but back to the dorm. I did some simple packing. Then neatly arranged all my favourite polaroids and photos on the wardrobe that had long been designated as display space for Kwonnie and Ga Innie. I looked over all the captions written on the photos and polaroids.

 

 

“What seems like the nth polaroid of us in the 2AM dorm.” Us on 2AM’s couch.

 

“This time I had no problems emoting our duet whatsoever. We Fell In Love already means so much to me, but now it means that much more.” Of course, that was my final push to bravely pursue the matter after having dropped it for the longest time. 

 

“Ong again disrupting our time together when he barged in hours too early!” Seulong hyung was innocently sitting between two of us, and we were making angry faces at him. 

 

“Even though 20th of September is something from WGM, it’s unavoidable. Happy Birthday Ga In-ah! 150920.” BEG had once again organized a birthday party for Ga In, and this time I was finally able to attend.

 

“151224 Christmas Eve with Kwon-ah! Back at the same café where we got back together exactly a year ago! For once, I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter