Unwritten JYP Rulebook

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Ga In's point of view. 

-

“Ga In-ah, I tried, don’t look at me like that!” Seulong immediately pushed all responsibility away.

“Stupid Taecyeon!” I shot him a dirty look, “Don’t think I don’t know that you were totally about to blurt Bloom.”

“Hey, it was more interesting than Abracadabra. Admit it! You’d be hard pressed to find someone who can’t dance Abracadabra! I don’t know who else can dance Bloom.”

“Park Kyung Lim. Do you not remember her absolutely hilarious parody, Taec?”

“Right. But besides her!” Taecyeon defended himself staunchly.

“It was all going fine, until you had to suggest that oppa be the backup dancer!” Seulong clearly sided with my statement, as he also wagged his finger at Taecyeon.

“Does Kwonnie have to be that possessive?” Taecyeon clearly didn’t realise that Kwon is within an earshot, and is walking in our direction.

“Ok Taecyeon, badmouthing me behind my back.” Kwon established a vice like grip on one of his shoulders, but Taecyeon pulled him off with some effort.

“What?”

“You’ve committed sin 7 in the unwritten JYP rulebook.” Jia informed, as she sat very close to me, “That is, angering Jo Director.”

“Realise that the only leader in this room happens to be Kwonnie.” Seulong casually added on.

“And I think there’s also a similarly big sin, sin 11, called insulting Ga In unnie.” Jia shrugged, “It might be even bigger sin, because committing sin 11 normally means you likely also commit sin 7.”

“Since when was there an unwritten JYP rulebook?” Taecyeon was visibly frustrated.

“You of all people should know that there are some things you simply shouldn’t do. And Taec, for your information, you appear to have forgotten. Don’t say I didn’t try to stop you, I did.”

“I know you wanted to say Bloom, Taecyeon hyung. You would have really gotten it from me if Seulong hyung didn’t stop you in time.”

“Two of you are really the same.” Taecyeon grumbled, “Noona just told me the same thing. What’s the big deal anyway?”

“Simple, Kwon hates it. And his opinion happens to matter.” Jia spoke as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

“Not that Kwonnie’s opinion doesn’t matter on many things, but his opinion happens to be king in this case.”

Jia started fixing my bangs, a habit she always had whenever we were together, “You won’t be feeling the greatest if unnie has to pacify Kwon later.”

“It’s not that hyung wants to scold you, but you went overboard this time. You really shouldn’t have said that to Jinyoung hyung. And you should have thought of the implications of the statement.”

 

A bouncy Ye Eun came to yank me out of my seat, and Hot Shot began playing in the background. True to form, Jinyoung oppa did play the role of my backup dancer—which I figured must have been hilarious to watch. (Jinyoung oppa shaking his !) Only that I was stuck dancing, and I had to keep a close eye on Kwonnie’s expressions, since I wasn’t keen on a pouty Kwonnie later. Halfway through the song, Seulong and forcefully dragged a wholly unwilling Jinwoon to join the dancing. Min and Jia soon followed, though they looked a whole lot more willing than the poor Jinwoon.

 

With Kwonnie there, I was thankful to throw the imaginary change into the crowd. Luckily, he didn’t look much too unhappy, but I knew bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter