141225

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Kwon's point of view. 

-

“It’s been such a long time since I was here.” She exclaimed, as she walked through the door, “I’m actually happy to be back!” I push the LOEN box towards the side of the corridor with my foot, contents of which I’m fully aware. This morning, I would have wanted to be out of sight, but now I actually want to open it.

“Oh, LOEN! What’s inside?” She instead kicks the box down the corridor towards the living room, pumped.

“Gifts from fans.” I hesitate a second before adding, “From our fans.”

“So Ong wasn’t kidding me when he said that you keep the gifts from our fans in a box out of sight.” She opens the LOEN box and starts rummaging through it for interesting finds.

“Well, to be accurate, normally Seulong hyung gathers up all the gifts and packs them in boxes for me.” I drag the rest of the boxes stashed at the side of the living room, “These are the older ones.”

“I know, it’s too painful to do it yourself. I’m no stranger to that feeling.”

“It’s strange don’t you think. This morning, this box would have brought tears to my eyes. But now it’s all warm and…” I trail off into bashful laughter, eliciting a playful whack on my shoulder, “I’m going to put these in my room!”

“Ironic, don’t you think. Somehow we’ve come a full circle, and ended up in house decoration again!” Now I get whacked even more!

“I just don’t like to be compelled to decorate. Embellishing with memories is totally fine though!” I call out, dragging the boxes into my room, with her sloppily kicking another box behind me, “And earlier, you were feigning ignorance!”

“What?”

“When I said that I swore them all to secrecy, but they all ended up ratting to you anyway!”

“Aren’t you the high and mighty Jo Director? Don’t they all ask you for permission to visit the toilet? How would they dare squeak?”

“That only applies for work related matters. Matters of the heart? They completely disregard what I say. I become the complete anti thesis to Jo Director.”

“If they set the whole of today up, and instructed you what to do today, please don’t tell me. I don’t wish to know.”

“But they didn’t, so stop giving me that withering look!” She acknowledges lightly, and goes to flip through my album collection.

“KARA, T-ara, SNSD, f(x), 2PM, Wonder Girls, miss A, JYP …” She murmurs as she runs her finger along the albums, “You have our whole album collection! Even before Sound-G!” She squeaks.

“Didn’t I say that I was a fan of BEG from day one?”

“And Jea, Miryo and Narsha unnie all gave you their albums!” I should have seen where this was going, but I was too slow, “Kwon-ah, where did you keep mine? And our song? To think I bothered to write messages for you!” She hissed.

“Well, it got overwhelmingly painful. So, I, packed them all in a box and threw it outside my room.”
“You didn’t actually throw them away did you?”

“I think Seulong hyung kept them?” I think he did, though I haven’t actually seen the box since I threw it out, “I’ll go and find them!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter