What Did You Expect?

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Ga In's point of view. 

-

Somehow, we arrive strategically, right after the rest of them settle into the suite and lay out the food. The moment Kwon slammed the door shut; Seulong came barreling towards me.

 

“Ga In-ah!” Seulong hugged me affectionately, with Jinwoon waiting behind to enthusiastically to greet her.

Kwonnie had an even bigger crowd, and all those who hadn’t seen him since he was discharged were all gathering round to welcome him back.

“Wonder Girls?” Kwon craned his neck, though even I knew it was largely useless when there were giants like Seulong and Jinwoon around.

“On their way, they met with heavy traffic. Some car accident blocking the road.” Changmin oppa informed.

“Ga In noona, I thought Kwonnie hyung said that you already decided and for Seulong hyung not to harass you any further?” The bubbly maknae curiously probed, as everyone drifted in the direction of the food.

“From the looks of it, Ga In-ah decided to come.” Seulong dryly commented, while attacking the food on the table.

“If anyone minds my presence, you can just pretend that I’m not here.” Self-conscious I was. Indeed I was close more than a few, and got along with the rest of them. “I was informed this was a JYPE party, and technically I have no business here.”

“Anyone stupid enough can try, and see how that goes down with Kwonnie oppa!” Min piped, with that smirk on her face.

“He’ll treat you like transparent. Or he’ll just get angry.” Jia answered the question with great ease, though it was probably more the first than the second, though he wouldn’t be happy about it.

“Well, since I’m paying for it, if you’re not happy, just deal with it. Plus you’re celebrating for the three of them over there. They all want her here, to different degrees, I would contend, but yes.” Jinyoung oppa emerges from behind a door.

“Jinyoung hyung is worse than Kwonnie then.” Wooyoung drawled and rolled his eyes.

“You’re so terrible, hyung!” Taecyeon backs him up, “We’re part of JYP you know?”

“Hyung, you’re biased towards Kwon-ah!” Changmin oppa noisily protests, with that indignant look on his face.

“Would your girlfriends come if you asked them?” Jinyoung oppa counterattacks, taking the heat off, “If they would then I would tell the rest of htem to just deal with it too!”

“I told them to invite their girlfriends, but they didn’t even want to ask! They told me it was different!” Kwon promptly seized the opportunity to rat on the other two.

“Look, we weren’t the ones making noise you know? I’m very happy to see Ga In noona, and I’m sure Ong hyung is happier than I.” Jinwoon came to our defense, and deflected all accusations with ease.

“And I’m sure that Kwon-ah is the happiest. Obviously.” Stupid Seulong can’t keep his mouth shut.

Jinyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter