Unique No Longer

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Still Ga In's point of view. 

-

Wonder Girls had arrived soon after, but still no Sunye, much to the disappointment of Kwon. It was obvious when he reached into his pocket to and let his fingers linger on his handphone—Sunye’s gift—briefly.

 

Tummies filled, everyone soon broke into smaller groups and scattered around the suite. You couldn’t realistically expect consistent interaction between the whole group of people there. Seulong, Taecyeon and I were relaxing at the corner of the living room, where the hilarity, which was Min, Kwonnie and a few others letting loose, was taking centerstage.

 

Taecyeon is utterly amused, “Look at them go! And they haven’t even drank a drop of alcohol!”

“It’s the catchy music that Changmin hyung is choosing. Look at him perched over at the laptop over there, with a smirk on his face!”

“I suddenly think that Jinyoung hyung was wise for keeping alcohol out of this. I can’t imagine what they would be like!”

“Taec, you forget, it’s a celebration party for three 2AM boys. These boys don’t even like to drink that much anyway!” If it was a party for someone else, like maybe 2PM, the story might have been different.

“You haven’t seen Kwon-ah when drunk. He is the complete opposite from high, he gets all mopey and keeps begging for Ga In.” I whacked Seulong’s shoulder viciously, “Ouch! It’s true, but that was a long time ago. Now he really doesn’t drink often at all.”

“Noona, what did you bring?” Taecyeon is now curiously pointing to my two paper bags.

“If it’s food, Ga In-ah, you should have taken it out a long time ago. Since we’re kind of on dessert now.” I snorted at Seulong’s comment, which elicits Taecyeon’s laughter.

“Does this look like food to you?” I returned the snarky comment, pulling out my album slightly.

“Maybe to Kwonnie it does!” Taecyeon replies gleefully, all his teeth showing.

“I’m really going to box you!” I threatened, with a fist at his face.

Seulong now mediates, “Kwonnie isn’t like that, Taec. He wouldn’t think of it that way.”

“Don’t think I don’t know that he has an album with noona’s y pictorials.” I’m aware he does actually. I don’t see the problem, I have an album with Kwon’s hot photos. Not that I’m going to admit that.

“Point, those aren’t the only photos he has. He has many others. Anyway, I don’t think it’s tactful for you to speak of Kwonnie like that in front of Ga In-ah. I would think that she of all people would know how Kwonnie’s like.”

“Taec, that’s why Seulong’s still best friend quality. Watch and learn.”

“Back to the topic. Ga In-ah, you kept all your albums for me right? Including the BEG swansong one?”

“How could I leave my best friend out?” I handed him his paper bag, and Seulong returned his usual goofy expression.

“Noona, it’s not fair. So many JYP members have your albums now that it’s no longer unique. Everyone has it!” Taecyeon protested, though I didn’t see how that was a bad thing.

“I hope you two brats aren’t bullying my daughter-in-law.” Jinyoung oppa slapped Taecyeon’s back while passing by.

 “I was just asking Ga In noona just how many albums did she give to JYP artists.”

Taecyeon quickly absolved himself of all guilt.

“More than is healthy.” I laughed, “But only you and Ong have everything starting from the very first album.”

“Kwonnie has everything too.” Seulong shook his head gravely, as if uncovering a big lie.

“Yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter