Knight In Shining Armour

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Ga In's point of view. 

-

“Here comes the biggest of all.” Pink hair. I must have missed her water tumbler directed in my face, because the next thing, I’m wet too. Let me bite your head off, punk.

Keep calm Ga In, keep calm. “Insult me if you want. But I will not stand for you insulting my unnies.” Cold collected façade despite the all consuming red inside, “I cannot fault you for you saying that they are senior. But to set the record straight, they are not grandmas. Neither are they boneless eels, they just couldn’t be bothered gracing you with their presence.”
“Then you must be a low down life form who wastes time with us.” Sneers green hair.

“Someone has to do the dirty work.” I coolly shrug, though cool is the furthest thing I am inside.

“Most of all, they are not talentless. If you can sing better than Jea or rap better than Miryo, then perhaps you could consider making such a claim. Before that…” With that I stalk off, but someone yanks my arm firmly.

“Trying to get away with it like that? After telling us off?” Purple hair, I will remember you.

“I did not. I merely expressed my point of view. That you think you are deserving of a telling off is your own opinion.” Definitely an accurate one. You need to be straightened out. Big time.

“! My father can put you out of job!” Big claim by pink hair.

“I don’t doubt you.” I do, “But it would be simply unprofessional to do so.” I continue walking away.

“What do you four hags think you have on us?” Exclaims green hair, “You’re old, ugly and worthless!” These insults just don’t stop do they.

“How did you crows manage to win last week’s show! What’s so great about your emotional ballad? You can’t even dance.” Purple hair finally blurts what it’s all about.

“We never declared war on you. One’s worth is a highly subjective matter. What I say will not change your opinion on this, though we are not interested in doing so.” Maybe we can’t dance, but can you even sing?

“Why don’t you hags go to the kitchen, where you belong?” Purple hair does have big eyes. But they aren’t the slightest bit pretty.

“Thank you for praising our cooking.” I have enough of these delinquents, so I walk off, attempting to ignore all further insults. Grabbed by the arm again. “Kindly let go of my arm.” Pinned to a wall. I think I have enough strength to break free, but I won’t want them clobbering me the next time I bump into them.

“Let go.” Demands Kwon who I didn’t see approaching.

“Little gayboy is back!” Green hair hits a sensitive spot, I know, from Kwon’s momentary flinch.

“Trying to play the knight in shining armour? Forget it, you look so hideous!” Laughs purple hair, and the other two girls follow. Do you honestly think you look much better with your bright purple hair? Punk.

“Wouldn’t even date you for money!” Pink hair punk. Keep off my man.

“Let go.” Kwon now growls, “Now.”

“My father can put you out of job. What are you going to do if I punch this ?” Pink hair again riding on her father’s coattails. If you really punch me, I may be as rash as to attempt to drive you out of the industry. Maybe.  

“Don’t you dare. We are not that helpless.” I hope Kwon doesn’t turn violent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter