Confusion Ensues

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Ga In's point of view 

-

We go through page on page of WGM related entries, which are mixed with completely unrelated entries. Entries about 2AM preparing for their comeback with “Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die”—with them hoping that it would not flop like their second single. 2AM having worked the ground more thoroughly than the previous two times, and hoping that they would be able to get favourable results out of this. Kwon feared that the future of the group hung in the balance, a feeling that I was very familiar with. 2AM finally getting their big break from “Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die”, success which they were honestly unaccustomed to. Again, this was not something that I was a stranger to, with the explosive results of Abracadabra. The reality of how much more successful this was compared to the previous albums sets in. Worries of being a one hit wonder. Can 2AM actually replicate the results?

 

This would eventually be put to rest when 2AM finally garnered their first full length album, and it very thankfully succeeded. 2010 was probably one of the most stressful years for 2AM. Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die, I Was Wrong, You Wouldn’t Answer My Calls, Like Crazy. But they definitely emerged stronger, with them having their first solo concert to wrap up 2010.

 

“You must hear this, Kwonnie.” I clear my throat, “Is it bad that I want skinship with Ga In noona? I have to keep reminding myself that she’s my noona, an older sister. I suspect a big part of this urge is there already exists a perfect platform for me to do so. But if that’s the case, won’t I really be just taking advantage of the situation? Maybe it’s ‘cause I’m curious, I don’t know what it feels like, and I wish to know. I don’t know, perhaps it’s because she keeps pushing me away, and I’m unaccustomed to girls pushing me away. Fundamentally, I’m not thick skinned like that. I don’t cross the line (my line is a fairly conservative one) and they don’t push you away.”

Kwon chuckles nervously and massages his temples, then puts my diary on the bed in front of me. “Sometimes I wish that Kwonnie was less hesitant. We are supposed to act like we’re together after all. I mean, it’s no big deal, the premise is already solidly laid out, and I don’t mind pretending that he’s really my boyfriend. I don’t see the major problem, he’s solo, I’m lonely. He can fill that emptiness, if only temporarily. I’ll give him the confidence to go after the girl he loves after this.”

“This isn’t that confusing yet. I’m just lonely and looking for a companion. You’re just being a typical boy.”

“We were still on the same page. I thought you were taking pity on your little inexperienced brother.”

“At times I wonder if it’s normal to get along so wonderfully with a noona. Is it normal for her to understand you even though she knows less than others. Is it normal to feel so comfortable in the presence of a noona. I don’t know. I don’t know why I no longer need to fake my jealousy, it just bubbles up from inside. I don’t know why I want to know what she’s doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter