Crazy Unnies

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Ga In's point of view. 

-

I believe it’s easy to tell when people get attached or engaged—if they’re happy about it that is. But I would think you have a screw loose if you get attached to someone you don’t like or worse still even engaged. Nothing has changed this belief of mine. To me, it’s clear as day when friends get attached or engaged. I don’t even need to ask, the look on their faces tells it all. So it’s fair to say that I expect to be heavily questioned today.

 

It’s a baby galore in Storeroom 2 today. The BEG unnies have brought their babies today, and we’re joined by Eana unnie. Of course, she’s brought her baby too, since it’s almost a prerequisite to be in Storeroom 2. Unless you’re Son Ga In, then you’re excused due to affiliation.

 

It’s some miracle that the babies are all playing peacefully in a corner. Without Eana unnie’s child annoying the heck out of one of the BEG unnie’s children. I guess that’s what happens when there’s one of them significantly older than the rest. Which leaves us to simply sit at the side and eat in peace.

 

“Ga In-ah!” Jea unnie pats my knee, “We were just talking, and we were thinking of putting out another BEG album!”

Eana unnie makes a face of sheer disbelief, “You guys are really crazy.”

“I don’t know why the bunch of you like working so much. You can rest, please rest!”

“As if you aren’t working too, unnie!” Miryo unnie retorts. “We like working behind the scenes, but we miss the stage.”

“We just got off stage mere weeks ago!” I exclaim in utter disbelief.

“We can’t do much with your songs.” Eana unnie hesitantly concurs that it really is a bit difficult to sell what we put out. Especially when we write specifically for Nega or LOEN artists.

“So what do you think about it, Baby-G?”

“I’m guessing three of you are keen on it right?” Narsha unnie isn’t protesting the notion of putting out an album, “Then I’m just being informed, since it’s three against one.”

“Well if you say no, your unnies can’t force you.” Eana unnie comments, but this isn’t helpful since I know exactly how headstrong these unnies of mine can be.

“Boss has given us the go-ahead already.” Jea unnie petulantly says, with a childish frown on her face.

I am appalled, “How could boss even approve something like this! They should know the stuff that BEG is made of. There was a very good reason why we didn’t even want you in the building, because crazy ideas like this will start popping up!” I mistakenly believed that this was simply the imagination of my unnies, but apparently it has some concrete roots already!

“We already have the material, and recording isn’t all too difficult. We’ve converted to working at normal human times. We don’t work too hard either.” Jea unnies tries to reason with me, but we all know she is starting an argument that she’s bound to lose.

“Don’t work too hard! Seriously, I should go and tell your husbands, so that they can be the ones convincing you instead.”

“It’s no use, Ga Innie.” Eana unnie flatly informs, “Do you genuinely think that their husbands didn’t try to get your unnies to rest more? Of course they did. You of all people should know that—”

Narsha unnie butts in, “She wouldn’t know. Kwon works as hard, or even harder than she does. That would be simply pot calling the kettle black.”

“True.” Eana unnie swallows, “Anyway, they try to get your unnies to rest. As you can see, they don’t exactly succeed. Then when they get frustrated, they threaten to tell you.”

“Unnies, can you’ll please stop working so hard?” Frustration is bubbling up.

“Pot calling kettle black.” Jea unnie retorts immediately.

“I’m not the one with the children and the husbands!” Really, if I were just their group member, I wouldn’t give two hoots of whether they choose to work or not. But they’re my sisters!

“As if you will be able to actually get more rest if you were us.” Narsha unnie scowls.

“You have no proof. Point is invalid. But don’t you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter