Knowing Too Much

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Ga In's point of view. 

-

There’s a momentary silence that is broken by Misun unnie, “How it’s going now then?”

“Well? Stable. Much more stable than it used to be anyway.” While I may say this, the most unstable we’ve been is when Kwonnie was military. And to me, it wasn’t really all that unstable.

Kwonnie’s surprised to hear this, as I see his eyebrow subtly raised in my direction. Seulong also gives me a look suggesting that it really wasn’t unstable.

“Seulong and Kwon seem to disagree with Ga In.” Misun catches them expressing their disagreement.

“It’s just that it appeared pretty stable to me all along?” Ong comments. Kwon’s reaction suggests that he agrees with Ong. “But it’s stable now. Which I guess is the point.”

“And I’m happy.”

 

“I’ve been wondering. Since the polaroid shows Kwonnie being discharged from military, were you’ll together before that?” NaYoung unnie tosses us a sharp question. You could still interpret it that I was showing support as a good friend.

“Maybe?” Kwon attempts to dodge the question, but the way his voice rises gives him away.

“Ongseul and Jinwoonie, do you know?” NaYoung unnie intelligently tries to get the answer from someone else instead.

Ong and Jinwoon glance at each other, before looking to us for permission. Kwon conveys his disagreement with the expression in his eyes, and I don’t bother to contradict him.

“I think that’s something that only two of them can answer.” Ong, now trying to get out of the situation. Jinwoon mutely nods.

 

“So, how do these two behave then?” Misun unnie is helping us here.

Ong considers the question, “They’re still intensely amusing. But in a way more similar to how they were during the later half of their run on WGM? They’re really not very romantic.”

“That’s right!” Jinwoon immediately concurs. I guess he’s thinking about the number of times he finds up cooped up in Kwon’s room. “Not romantic at all.”

“Why does this feel like a bashing session?” Kwonnie grumbles, though he’s not serious.

“And he behaves like a child around Ga In-ah.” Ong decides against letting up.

“Gosh, I would have thought that you would have grown up, Kwon!” Jungmin oppa joins in the chiding.

“But Ga In-ah likes it!”

“There’s a difference between liking it and enjoying it.” Ong shakes his head disapprovingly. Though I think he full well knows that Kwonnie’s right.

“Ga In-ah is like that too!”

“Since when?” I will start a quibble with him for posterity’s sake.

“You’re always like that! Kwon-ah, I’m bored! Kwonnie, I’m tired! Kwonnie, Ga Innie’s lonely! Like that, with the pleading eyes and the pout!” He even pulls a credible imitation of my expression, which cracks me up.

“Looks like 2AM’s advice hasn’t helped in the slightest.” Jungmin oppa decides.

“It’s useless!” Kwonnie accuses, jabbing a finger in Ong and Jinwoon’s direction, “Whatever they tell me doesn’t work on Ga In!” He throws up his hands in an exaggerated demonstration of his annoyance.

“Are you saying our advice is bad, Kwonnie hyung?” Jinwoon comes across as somewhat annoyed.

“Yes, I must inde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter