Kwon the Bolster

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Kwon's point of view. 

---

“Jo Kwon! You little rascal!” I pulled the phone away from my ear and put it on speaker mode.

“Jea noona?”

“I really don’t know what to do about the two of you,” She groaned in irritation, “I don’t know what happened between you two today, but she was just crying over the phone. I don’t know what came over her, because when it comes to you, Ga In always keeps everything to herself. This is the most vulnerable I’ve seen her in years, so for heavens sake, go and find her!”

“Noona, it’s no use. She doesn’t like me.” So I guess I’ll play along.

“I really don’t know what to do with you, you must be naïve or something! She likes you, a lot! She does. I seriously pray you didn’t push her away. If you did, if you don’t get her back tonight, you won’t be able to get her back again.”

“But it was the alcohol talking!”

“She wasn’t that drunk. You knew that.” She exhaled loudly, “I can’t believe that I’ve been shooing eligible bachelors away from her for someone as dull as you! I don’t care, you don’t get her back by tonight, noona’s not helping you anymore!” Ga In noona stifled a soft giggle with the back of her hand.

“Unnie-yah. Don’t worry about me.” She cooed into the phone, getting an angry hiss from the other end. Uncomfortable silence.

“Son Ga In, so you think this is very funny. Do you know I always feel so sad for you when you hug that bolster of yours so tightly and cry someone’s name softly?” Abnormal emphasis on the ‘someone’. I ecstatically snickered to myself, and earned a thump on the back. I continued snickering anyway.

“He’ll be my bolster tonight.” Such an impish grin while sounding so innocent “So you’ll don’t need to worry about me feeling sad tonight. And help me apologise to him for taking up your time.”

“Noona, looks like you’ll still have to help me swat flies! ‘Cause I wasn’t that dull, I knew. And noona didn’t drink a drop of alcohol at all.”

“That’s good to know Kwonnie, that’s good to know. Take care of our Baby-G okay? And Son Ga In, you are spilling everything when I see you.” She suddenly turned threatening, and then only the lonely beeping greete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter