I Want

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Kwon's point of view. 

-

We don’t actually do as told, until I see mom really asleep in the backseat.

 

“Ga In-ah, but I’ll miss you so much. I just came back, and I don’t even get to spend time with you.” I whined, which was incredibly liberating. I hadn’t had anyone to whine to while in the military.

“Be good, Kwon-ah. I’ll make it up to you later.”

“You’ve said that three times tonight already!”

“I can’t really say much else, can I, Kwon-ah? IU’s shacked up in hospital due to appendicitis right now.”
“Seriously, of all times to get appendicitis.” A comforting hand came to nestle in my hair, “I mean, if it was someone else, like any of your unnies, I can’t say anything about it. But IU…”

“Her obsessive love for schedules hasn’t changed either. So you bring your parents on a good holiday they deserve, okay?”

“Mmm. Even though I very much feel like going to hospital and yanking IU out of bed, I can’t do that. But you must make it up to me. And for the y release too!” I exaggerate my action of stomping my foot on the car floor.

“Don’t pretend you don’t like it.” Her hand returned to the steering wheel, I believe I whimpered. She was intent on having fun at my expense.

“Not when it’s on national television!”

“So y photoshoots are okay?”

“It’s the same thing! Men will think bad things.” There has got to be a more elegant way to express this. “Yeah.”

“As if you don’t. You could pass off as innocent seven years ago, not now, Kwon-ah.”

“Key difference, we’re going out.” I glanced over my shoulder to check if mom was still asleep, “Is it even fair to expect otherwise?”

She raised a shoulder, “How would I know, I’m not a guy.”

“Let me tell you,” If there were no consequences, I would throw you in bed and ravish you, some voice in my head completes the sentence. Inwardly, I shudder at the thought and bid it to disappear. This is the result of not being able to see Ga Innie for so long. Perhaps it is true that men get real desperate in the military.

“What?” She asks, almost as if I said something too softly for her to hear.

“It is unrealistic to expect otherwise.” I stiffly mumbled as I tried to get my brain in order.

“Noted with thanks. Thought so. So how does Kwonnie wish to be compensated?”

“Hmm… Kwonnie wants Ga Innie to accompany him to play at a pool.”

I noticed her conspiratorial smirk, “So you want a private show.”

“Well, Kwonnie just wanted Ga Innie to play with him at the pool. That’s all.”

“Okay. Ga Innie can do that. But I hope you have a good plan on how we’re not going to be caught.”

“Kwonnie will think of something. Somehow. And Kwonnie wishes to go over to Ga Innie’s place.”

“You better do it quickly though. I think the landowner wishes to sell the place when the lease expires.”

“I’ll tell you when I think of what I want for my final compensation then!” I chirped.

“Since when were you entitled to so many?”

“Since you said that you would make it up to me thrice, and I only made two requests thus far. Two requests that were very reasonable, if I must say so myself.”

“It won’t be pretty if someone catches us at the pool.”

“Actually I don’t mind.” I pondered over it for a second, “Except I don’t wish to jeopardize the comeback results.”

“Then you mind. And I don’t want to the person hurting it.”

“For all you know it’ll sell better.”

“It’s not all wonderful if it sells

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter