Bad Timing, Seulong.

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Seulong's point of view. I know, I'm not a fan of writing like that, but I decided that Seulong's point of view worked better for this chapter. 

-

Since she was tired, I ended up returning to the dorm earlier than anticipated. Not that I thought too much about it, because it was my dorm after all, there shouldn’t be any problem with me returning to it. Yet when I walked through the door, and noticed the conspicuous LOEN box missing, I knew something was up. The boxes that used to inhabit the corner of the living room were missing too. Gosh, I really hope Kwon didn’t do anything stupid yesterday.

“Please, no.” I mutter as I turn the doorknob.

I took great pains to stifle my whoop of joy. This is beyond even my imagination. Way too cute. Kwon-ah, hyung cannot be too happy for you! Ga In-ah, shall I say that I knew that in the end, you would end up with our Kwonnie.

With that, I attempt to quietly shut the door, and I proceed to slap something together for breakfast. I’m lying on the couch, surfing the internet using my phone when I hear Kwon coming into the living room.

 

“Hyung!” He squeaks, startled, “I thought you would be out?”

“So you took the opportunity to bring your girlfriend back to the dorm?”

“Well…”

“I’m so happy for you!” A few enthusiastic slaps on the back emphasise this point, Kwon cracks a weak smile in return, “Are you’ll really alright now? It sure looks like it, since Ga In-ah wouldn’t hug you to sleep, especially on your bed, if you’ll weren’t alright.”

“I guess…” His voice trails off very quickly

“You’re scaring me, Kwon-ah. Don’t tell me there’s more than what I see.” Though at the back of my head, I sincerely doubt this.

 

“Ongseul, are you seriously asking Kwonnie that?” Came a flabbergasted voice from behind.

“Oh, noona! You’re up!” Chirped a visibly brighter Kwon, who ran up to her like a little puppy.

“Kwon-ah, what sort of creature are you? You’ll slept together last night, and today you’re calling her noona. Unbelievable.”

“Watch your words, Ong.” Ga In coldly shot back, before turning her attention back to Kwon.

“What! That’s exactly what it was.” Well, not really, it’s a matter of interpretation.

“Can you cook me garlic ham for breakfast. Please, noona?” There goes Kwon with his puppy eyes. Ga In simply smiles—a brilliant smile might I add, I haven’t seen her smile that happily in a long time—and heads to the kitchen.

“Not the way that you were saying it, hyung!” The conversation suddenly continues, without any of that gentleness.

“Okay, so I assume my worry was unfounded.”

“Indeed, hyung. You should know that I’m not that kind of person.”

“Anyway, so everything’s really okay now? I don’t think I need to say this, but take care of Ga In-ah. This round is very different from the previous. I’m sure you can sense, this time she’s really given you her heart.”

“Yes, hyung.”

“But I’m sure you know better than I…Anyway, I didn’t want to ask before this, but I heard that you have a special stage with Ga In-ah in the MBC Gayo again?”

“Yeah, we’ve become a permanent fixture at the MBC Gayo.”

“Praytell, what are you’ll going to perform? You’ll haven’t practiced yet right?”

“It was too heartbreaking to practice, so we kept putting it off.”

“I’m sure you’ll look forward to practicing now.” Kwon grinned in response, “Make it hot, Kwon-ah. Make it hot.”

“Seriously, hyung. Is that all you can say?” Kwon sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter