Final Stamp of Approval

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Kwon's point of view. 

-

I flop onto the sofa, back from ferrying Ga In’s parents home. Of course, the fact that I was the only one with them in the car, means that I was grilled on a whole range of various things—with even less holds barred, because Ga In wasn’t there to stop them or whine. Not that I was exceptionally stressed, because it was rather laid back despite the questions that they were asking. And I knew that they approved of me anyway, so they were asking out of concern.

 

I’m relieved, it’s a huge load off my chest, as we’ve informed we absolutely need to. Everyone after this, we can choose to tell them if we wish. Either way, if this leaks out after this, then I won’t be taking anyone by surprise.

 

My phone buzzes, and it’s Changmin hyung reminding me of the lunch that he was hosting at his place tomorrow. Just then Ga In arrives, and joins me on the sofa. I allow myself to unfurl on the sofa and rest my head on her lap.

 

“Changmin hyung’s hosting a lunch tomorrow.”

“Oppa also invited the BEG unnies too? I heard Jea unnie and Narsha unnie forced him, they told him that he shouldn’t anger pregnant ladies.”

“He probably thought that the noonas were joking that they were pregnant.” Perhaps I wasn’t observant enough, but it didn’t even cross my mind that the noonas were pregnant during promotions even while I was in their waiting room so often.

“Still he obliged. So I think the BEG noonas are all going, since, you know, oppa’s food is a huge draw.”

“He loves it when people eat his food deliciously.” I idly comment. “So you’re coming right?”

“The unnies are there too. Why wouldn’t I want to go?” Ga In winks, “Not to mention, I’ve already prepared the gifts for the unnies.”

“So fast?” Sometimes how well prepared Ga In is queer.

“There’s nothing difficult about preparing gifts for the unnies. Especially since whatever I gave the previous time worked, so I just bought some iteration of the previous gifts. It’s just, I’m wondering whether I should give it to them this quickly.”

“Doesn’t really make a difference, I think.” How am I supposed to answer this? I don’t know.

“Is Ong bringing his wife? Oppa’s wife is going to host us too?” She blurts, too quickly, so I know she’s up to something.

“Where are you going with this, Ga In-ah?”

“You know how much your hyungs are clamouring for children. So perhaps, I’d help them.” That impish grin.

“By purposely drawing attention to the fact that the BEG noonas are pregnant through your gift.” I verbalise what I bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter