A Welcome Visitor

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Ga In's point of view

-

The next day, before the live performance, Kwon and I have already decided that what happened yesterday was once-in-a-lifetime. As such, we hardly bother with putting together a proper speech, since it will not be called into any use. Right after the recording, all the staff members start taking their leave. No one believes that such a miracle will happen again. This time, a girl idol that Kwonnie and I both get along very well with crashes our waiting room. Along the way, both of had befriended Yeoreum, due to different circumstances.

 

“Ga In unnie, Kwon oppa!” She greets playfully as she pops her head around the door. “Sorry, I didn’t get a chance to visit unnie and oppa earlier. Anyway I heard that many idols were crashing your waiting room last week?” She scurries over and casually sits herself on an empty couch.

“True.” Kwon spits with some disgust. “Kwonnie hyung, your new album is awesome! I love all the songs! Take care of us okay?” He snorts, “Since when do I not take care of my juniors? It was them who turned up their nose at 2AM.”

“Oppa, don’t waste your emotions on people like them. They don’t need your care.” Yeoreum produces her new album and passes it to me, “I brought my new album. I hope unnie and oppa like it?”

“I did.” Kwonnie replies, “I was waiting for you to pass me a copy. Don’t blame your Ga In unnie, she’s been busy lately. She’ll like it though.”

“Oppa, I wasn’t sure if I should have prepared two copies or one.” She’s adorable. “’Cause all along I got along with both unnie and oppa separately. Then I found out that unnie and oppa are close. Then now?”

“You imp. You’re teasing us!” I make a face at her.

“What to do? Unnie and oppa are super cute.” She sticks out her tongue in response. “Right now I am a bit disoriented though. It’s really a bit strange seeing both unnie and oppa in one room. And releasing an album together!” Yeoreum isn’t lying about her disorientation. She’s too young to instinctively link our names.

“I thought it was obvious.” Kwonnie mutters.

“No wonder I keep seeing Kwon oppa sneaking into the BEG unnies waiting room. I thought it was a coincidence, and oppa just likes crashing waiting rooms.” Yeoreum mumbles, “And also, why unnie rushed her promotions when oppa got discharged from military. But oppa went overseas?”

I chuckle, “I was stuck covering for IU. Appendicitis?”

“Oh, poor oppa!” Yeoreum giggles, “Now it all seems to make sense. Why oppa and unnie seem to be perfectly aware of each other’s activities when it happens to come up in discussion.” She tips her head challengingly in Kwon’s direction, “Oppa, when I asked you the previous time, you told me that unnie was a close noona. Liar!”

Kwonnie adjusts himself, “Well, Ga In-ah is my noona. We are close.”

“Both of us know you didn’t mean the close noona that way.” Yeoreum whines like a little sister, “Unnie, I didn’t think that oppa would lie to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter