More Crazy Ideas

141224 The Day We Got Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Ga In's point of view. 

-

“Confirm what you’re performing, please.” Kwonnie requests.

“Bo Peep Bo Peep.” Chansung eagerly answers. “We’ve even prepared a Jun.K standee to represent him!” Jun.K is presently serving in the military, and they wanted to make his presence felt nevertheless.

“We’re willing to perform Heartbeat if you’ll don’t have enough acts to fill up the time.” Taecyeon helpfully offers, “Jinwoon will stand in for Jun.K.”

“We’ll show you what a terrible parody looks like.” Wooyoung drawls. This is probably a result of BEG (more specifically Jea unnie and I parodying their dance one too many times, and very badly. I’m looking forward to it, since, if I remember correctly, Jea unnie is pretty cringeworthy at Heartbeat.

“I Don’t Need A Man!” Jia volunteers enthusiastically.

I scowl, “No. I told you. You are not performing I Don’t Need A Man.”

“But it’s not like unnie leeches off Kwon-ah.” Suddenly this strikes me as strange, since I’ve never been averse to leeching off anyone else prior to him, “So it’s appropriate.”

“The title itself is too misleading. Don’t curse me please.” Can’t relinquish him ever again. I definitely need a man.

“Goodbye Baby?” Min impishly questions.

“No. Not Goodbye Baby either. You can’t actually wish me that can you?”

“Unnie, but our songs are all like that.” Suzy timidly points out. I think she’s a tad intimidated by me still. “

“Ga In-ah, pardon these two. They’re just trying to be funny. Bad Girl Good Girl? Let’s do Bad Girl Good Girl.” Fei cuts in before Jia and Min get out of hand, “It fits your theme, and it doesn’t tell Kwon-ah to get lost of anything like that.”

“Yeah, much better, Fei noona. Bad Girl Good Girl.”

Min pouts, “But I don’t want to do Bad Girl Good Girl, Kwon oppa!” She’s just intentionally putting us in a fix for kicks. I know this behaviour.

Jinyoung oppa can’t stop himself from making a face, “Min-ah, that aegyo of yours should be meant for your boyfriend. Definitely not while trying to convince Kwon-ah to agree with you, while Ga In-ah is just there.”

Min giggles, “Just kidding, oppa. If you want Bad Girl Good Girl, then of course I’ll do it. It’s your day after all.”

“Kwon-ah, we’ve decided to perform Irony.” Hopefully Sunye won’t try and be playful like the miss A girls.

Kwonnie hesitates for a moment before questioningly raising five fingers. Sunye wordlessly replies by raising six fingers. Shockingly, Sunmi has agreed to perform their debut song on the same stage! They’re going to make Wonderfuls extremely happy tomorrow. Just short of Hyuna. Then it would be perfect.

“KARA said they’ll perform Mister, and they welcome anyone who wishes to join them.” Kwonnie reads off his tentative list. “Some members of SNSD, those who are coming, said they’ll perform Gee. They also welcome anyone who wishes to share a stage and perform with them.”

Jinwoon chortles, “If they even let Kwonnie on stage, everyone else doesn’t need to dance. They’ll just be laughing at the back.”

“I won’t dance Gee tomorrow. My loyalty lies with Abracadabra. And for those interested, all KARA members have promised to come. So Jinwoonie and Changmin hyung, beware of vicious rumours swirling around.”

“But I thought—” Jinwoon is going to question the reliability of Kwonnie’s information.

“Nicole’s flying in. She said she couldn’t miss this, and she wanted to see all the BEG unnies. She was looking forward to playing with the BEG unnies’ babies.”

“Ignore him, Jinwoon. He’s conveniently leaving out that she said she was looking forward to seeing all her friends in Korea, which includes you.” Kwon’s intentionally messing with him.

“I don’t need you to tell me that, Jo Director.” Changmin oppa scoffs, “And Doojoon confirmed that he’ll do Sign with Chansung and Junho. They need to find a replacement for you though. Before you volunteer, note that they’re going to be singing.”

“I’d do it if I didn’t need to sing live.” Taecyeon grouses.

“I’m sure looking forward to mad fan waving. So I’ll do it.” Ong is extremely cool about this. “And I know the song in the first place. Dot dot dot!”

“It’s quite sad that 2AM doesn’t get to do anything for Kwonnie.” Changmin oppa mumbles, “Kwon-ah always did something for us.”

“You can emcee, hyung!” Comes Kwonnie’s overenthusiastic suggestion.

“I can’t emcee Kwon-ah, you know that. And I mean 2AM as 2AM.”

“Oppa, you can dance like us.” Min sweetly suggests.

“We can’t even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter