LXXVII

The Ice Has Melted

Few minutes kissing, Taeyeon almost forgot about their guest who was waiting behind the big screen. He also forgot that they can see them as the curtain is see through and it was behind Tiffany so she didn’t notice it. Before thing getting hotter, Taeyeon broke the kiss. He ask Tiffany to stand facing a big curtain opposite the swimming pool.

“Mission accomplished! She said yes!” Taeyeon shouted and show her finger to the curtain.

Tiffany look puzzle with Taeyeon’s action. Few second after that, the big curtain fall down and has revealed a bunch of people clapping their hands and walk towards them. Tiffany can’t see them well as smog was covering them. Few moments, Tiffany see people that so familiar to her. It’s her family, her big family. Then it revealed their friends which is of course Sunny the big mouth, Yuri and the others. Not only them, but Taeyeon also invited Sooyoung and Yoona to the event.

Tiffany feels so surprised and nearly broke into tears. Seeing everybody were there at her special day make her feels touch. They were happy for her, showing their bright smile. “Oh my God.” That is all the words she can say.

She became more surprised after saw her father come approaching her. Tiffany hug her father as soon as they meet. “Daddy! I miss you!”

Her father let out a warm smile, “I miss you too Miyoung, my girl getting married soon. Congratulations Miyoung.” Although he feel sad, but he tries to let it away as tonight is a happy night for his daughter.

“Daddy, you make me cry.” She tighten the hug. Being daddy’s favourite, Tiffany become sensitive whenever her father let out that kind of words. Soon, Leo and his wife come approaching them and join the hug. They leave Tiffany after that and be with the others. While the others congratulating Taeyeon for his success in propose Tiffany including his family. The quiet surrounding changed into loud and noisy.

Taeyeon’s father smile widely while congratulating his best friend. “We are going to be one big family Min Joon-ah, hahaha!”

Laughing along with him, Tiffany’s father nodded as an agree sign. “Yes, I can’t believe it. Our children made us meet again! It’s totally a blessed.”

Kim Min Joon turn to his son and look at him proudly. He still can’t believe it that his son has changed this much. Now he’s getting married. “Congratulation Taeyeon and Tiffany. I feel happy for both of you.” Mrs. Kim nodded to her husband words. Her motherly smile appeared. The couple then hug the elders as they don’t have any words anymore. While hugging, another person comes approaching them.

“Ahem excuse me, what about us? Don’t we suppose to get the group hug too?” Hayeon stand there with that little girl Sarang who already be grumpy and show her protest to them by cross her arms.

“Omo omo omo look at your daughter Taeyeon.” Taeyeon’s father said. The other elders were laughing looking at Sarang’s cute behaviour.

Hayeon pat her forehead. “She is so like you oppa. Really.”

Taeyeon walk and carry the girl up. “Well, she’s my daughter Hayeonnie. Of course she’ll be like me.” And smirk at Hayeon.

Tiffany stand near them. “Ahem excuse me Mr Kim. It’s OUR daughter.” She emphasize the word ‘our’ and lean on Taeyeon’s shoulder. One of Taeyeon’s hand wrap on her shoulder then smile. They look like a real family now.

All of them laughing after hearing Tiffany’s words. “Pardon me MRS KIM.” It’s his turn to emphasize the word. Tiffany feels shy somehow and hit his shoulder gently.

Taeyeon put the little girls down and let she run to the elders. Sarang didn’t forget to kiss her mommy and daddy before that. Ever since both of the family met, Sarang became close with Tiffany’s father. They be a good friend and always play together. Since Leo and Marion didn’t have any child, Sarang became his happy pill.

“Is that the dress made you being fussy like having a big problem Hayeonnie?” Taeyeon suddenly remember what happen earlier this evening.

The teen girl smile sheepishly. “Y-yeah, I worried our maid forgot to take it from dry cleaning. And I thought on wearing another dress if the problem occurs. Hehehe.”

Taking a glass of wine and sip it, Taeyeon look unbelievable with her answer. “What? That’s it? You got a problem and already got the solution. Heh silly girl.” The wine glass being put down and Taeyeon knuckle Hayeon’s forehead. Hayeon flinch and stomp her feet as Taeyeon is ruining her make up. “Oppa! Ugh!”

Tiffany laugh along with her fiancée. Well Taeyeon is the one enjoy it the most. He laugh loudly and left Hayeon behind.

“Fany unnie, you too? Ugh gosh I wonder how can they love each other.” She just sigh.

Letting the elders talk, Leo and Marion join the future husband and wife who was being lovey dovey. Taeyeon didn’t let Tiffany’s waist go. They were happily talking while the rest of their friends already on the dance floor at the other side of the pool. Yes, it is an engagement party which only attended by family and close friends.

“Oh my look at this couple, they look so sweet isn’t honey?” Leo tease his future brother in-law. While his wife nodded. Taeyeon then being elbowed.

“Yes they’re sweet, even more than us. Don’t you think?” Marion trying to provoke her husband. She smile at him.

Leo turn to her and stare at her with smirk. He thought on teasing them, but at the end he’s the one being teased by his own wife. “Can’t you give your husband a little support?” Marion laugh and hit her husband. “Just give them a chance darl.”

Both of them laugh along looking at their interaction. Maybe they will be like that too soon. “You’re lucky today Taeyeon.” Leo said before him being dragged by his wife to the buffet table. Taeyeon laugh hearing that and let the married couple leave them.

Taeyeon then dragged Tiffany to the dance floor and show his moves. Everyone cheers for him and as a good DJ, Hyoyeon turn an upbeat song. Taeyeon loosen up his button shirt, showed his chest and keep on moving. Tiffany never know he can dance this well and surprise with it. She can’t stop smiling and keep on lifting her cheekbone. Few minutes after that, Taeyeon reach out her hand and pulling her slowly into his arms. He put both of her hand around his neck and his hands wrap her waist.

Music start to be slow and everyone let the couple be on the dance floor. Both of them swing their body slowly and Tiffany put her chin on his shoulder, make them more close.

“I don’t know you can dance so well Tae.” She said while still swinging her body.

Smiling by himself and kiss her hair crown, “Y-yeah and I hope I can be anything that you want baby.”

With the waltz music being played, everyone seems happy to see them. At the other side, Yuri has been hesitated on should he ask Jessica for a dance or not. He’s not this type of man but he knows Jessica love this kind of event. Both of them were vice versa and that makes they complete each other.

The couple dancing along with the music and seems drifted in their world. Taeyeon give a sign for everyone to join the dance. The second couple who step on the dance floor is Leo and Marion. Not truly into dancing but they did enjoy the music. Taeyeon then stop dancing and pull his mom and dad to join the dance. The elders refused at first but after being convinced by his best friend, Taeyeon’s father dragged his wife to the dance floor.

“Omo, I feels so shy. We’re already old and dance in front of the kids.” His mother cover her face.

Taeyeon’s father laugh and keep on dance along with the music. “What to be shy about? It’s been long time since we be like this. Let’s enjoy it.”

All his friends were clapping their hands, looking at the dance floor now. They created a happy memory, friendship and a family bonding that night. Hayeon on the other side were busy taking selca and do a live video update on her SNS. While Sunny was talking with Sooyoung as they meet earlier. On the other side Jessica who was taking a glass of wine were approached by Mark.

“Hey Jess, want to dance?”

Jessica feels sad that it was not Yuri who asking her. She looks at Yuri and saw him were talking with Yoona and Seohyun. He was asking their opinion on should he ask her to dance or not. Yuri turn and saw his girlfriend with Mark. Their eyes met and as a revenge, Jessica respond to Mark’s offer.

“Yes, why not? Come on, let’s go.” She pulled his hand and walk to the dance floor.

Yuri surprise with her action. He just want to ask her for a dance after being courage by Yoon and Seohyun.

“Oh my, you missed her oppa.” Seohyun said while Yoona pat his back.

Yoona give him support. “Don’t feel down oppa. She’s your girlfriend. Go get your girl back.”

“Should I?”

Both of them nod to him simultaneously. “Go go go!” they cheer up for him.

Yuri lift his head up and repair his messy hair. He walks with confident, approaching them. looking on how well both of them dance made he more challenged. “I can dance well than him. Just you wait Sica-yah.”

Showing his charms, Yuri bow and show his respect like in a fairytale story. Offering his hand, he then said “May I dance with you?”

Mark stop his steps and leave Jessica with Yuri. “You can take her bruh. She’s all yours.” He walk out from the dance floor and let the couple there. Jessica seems confuse and happy to see Yuri offer a dance for her. She knows Yuri is not a cheesy man but he tried just because of her.

She accepting his hand and at the moment his hand touching her waist, Jessica feels butterflies in her stomach. For a moment, Jessica Jung stunned by a man. Everyone knows, its her who makes man fall for her but its reversed now. Kwon Yuri, you success in making her fall for you man. *author clapping hands

Their actions made everyone’s jaw drop. Especially Tiffany. Her best friend accept a dance from a man? That is not so her. Are we celebrating 2 things here? An engagement party and also Jessica’s changes.

Taeyeon and Tiffany stop dancing and walking together to their friends. Taeyeon let his fiancée went to the others while he went to Hyoyeon. Approaching Hyoyeon who was busy tune up the music, he asked “Yah what’s wrong with that dork?”

Taking off one of his headphone, Hyoyeon replied him “What? He’s with her girlfriend so? Let her be Taeng.” Hyoyeon then continue immersed into the music and let Taeyeon feels confused.

“Yul with Jessica? Am I dreaming or what?” – Taeyeon

 


Hey readers! i told you isn't? expect more from me alright?

stay tuned! xx