IV

The Ice Has Melted

TAEYEON POV 

Oh great. Finally, this reckless driver respond to my words. I saw she unbuckle her seatbelt and I can hear her door sound clicked, mean that she unlocking the door. I moved backwards, giving her space to open her door. I can’t wait any more, my anger raised up when see her get out from her car yet still had a calm face.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” There she is. Still calmy stood in front of me and keep shut.

Can’t take it with her silence, I began to talk again. Trying to make she open and say something to me. I’m not standing here as a stump and wait for her. I never imagined that I’ll spend my morning with this kind of situation.

“Are you deaf? Or you can’t talk?” Well that at least will wake her up and finally looked at me. She looked irrititated with me. I can see that her eyes became wide and she began to speak.

“Well excuse me Mr, I don’t have any hearing problem and as you can hear I can talk clearly” She said.

“Ahh really? Let’s see if you can talk properly after this. Huh” I said to myself. I raised my left eyebrow while stare at her eyes sharply. If eyes have the power to kill, I think she would die now with my glare.

“So, if you don’t have any problem with your hearing and talking, why then can’t you SEE CLEARLY?!” I shouted.

She stayed silent. Her widened eyes has back to normal and she then walked towards my car. Didn’t said anything, shr just looked at my car while put her hands on . Feel suprised I guess.

OH MAN, NOW WHAT? IS SHE EVEN A HUMAN OR NOT? AM I TALKING WITH AN ALIEN?  STAY SILENT FOR A MOMENT, THEN BEGAN TO TALK AGAIN. ARGH! I’M GETTING ANNOYED WITH THIS GIRL!

I began to talk again as my patient level is now decrease. I asked her why didn’t she say anything yet she say she can TALK CLEARLY just now. I said sarcastically.

She then let a sigh and said

“Fine, I’m sorry Mr...?”

What did she think she doing? Being blur, acting weird and now suddenly want to know my name? Huh in your dream, lady! I’m not going to say my name to people like her. She’s scary though.

“You just can say that sorry without knowing my name. Do you have too? Sorry I don’t exposed my name to a stranger” I cut her off.

I know what she’ll thinking about me. “This snobbish guy” “Arrogant””Annoying” bla bla bla. Well I don’t even care about it. I want her to know that I’m not interested in knowing her plus her name or what so ever.

 

My thought had been cut off by her when she said:

“Alright Mr... um Nobody? Ah yes Mr. Nobody. I would like to apologize for being careless and hit your car. So if you can tell me how much the cost to repair your car, please inform me. I’ll leave my contact number and you can call me later for discussed more about this. And now please excuse me, I’m already late to work.” She then handed me a paper contain her contact number and make her way to the car.

I took that paper and read the name above the paper. “Tiffany Hwang”. Um you got a nice name but not a nice attitude I guess. Then I saw her walked toward her car to open the door. I quickly grabbed her wrist preventing her from go.

“Whoa this is too much. You hit my car, acted like nothing serious, say sorry, handed me your number and then.. done? I’m not letting you go, no way lady.” I said while hold her wrist tightly.

 “What are you doing? Let me go!” She flinched and struggle to pull her hand from me.

“I already give you my contact number, you can just called me and we can settle it! Now please let me go! I’m already late!” She said again. This time I let go her hand.

“What the- Ugh! Do you know what, you are selfish! You know that? Do you think only you who was late to work? Well me too! At least your car is not bad as mine. You only got a few scratch while my car is badly damaged! Now, you want to leave and let me settle everything here?! Is your work is more important? What are you? CEO? Where is your sense of responsibility Miss Tiffany Hwang?!” I said. I can feel that my face is burning and sweat become to drop from my head. I really hate this kind of people. Leaving others for their own self interest. Work? Stupid excuse!

 

 


What will happen next? Will Taeyeon keep his anger on or just cool it down? Let's see what happen next. *smirk

p/s please comment because your comment give me courage to write more and more ! ^^