LXXV

The Ice Has Melted

After meeting Jessica, tiffany went to the office. She miss to work again. After the incident, Taeyeon has asked her to stay at home to recover her emotion. Not only him, but her family and Taeyon’s family also advice the same thing.

As soon she walks into the building, every staff there greet her. They all know what has happen to Taeyeon and Tiffany. Even the security level at the office now has been upgraded. Taeyeon, on the other side keep on doing his work since morning. He just back from meeting his father at the HQ right before Tiffany come to his office.

“Ohh sunbaenim! Good afternoon!” Chang Suk, one of the staff there bow and greet her. Chang Suk always seeks for Tiffany’s help in his design since he was doing his internship there.

Tiffany smile upon his greeting. She reply him with a bow too and said “Hi Chang Suk! How are you doing?”

Chang Suk quickly smile. “I’m doing good subaenim. Miss Sunny always helping me when you’re not there. Are you here to see Mr. Kim?”

Tiffany smile and nodded to him. She didn’t have to say anything anymore. Chang Suk giving her sign to go as he has to continue his work too. Tiffany cheer him up by “hwaiting!” sign.

Not long after that, Jiyeon come and meet Tiffany. They were hugged and have a small talk as it’s been a while since they met. Jiyeon then offer to take Tiffany to Taeyeon’s room but declined by Tiffany since she already knows the location of his room. It was her workplace too after all.

Taeyeon  has been informed by Jiyeon about Tiffany presence. Without even wait for Tiffany to come to his room, he going out to welcomed her. While Tiffany walk towards Taeyeon’s room smile when she saw her boyfriend come out from his room.

Taeyeon fix his suit and proudly grab Tiffany’s hand when he reach in front of her. “Hi baby,” while giving her a big smile.

His staffs that saw the scene mostly will says “aww” upon Taeyeon sweet action. Not rejecting him, but Tiffany feel shy somehow because the staffs are all watching them. Both of them then went into Taeyeon’s room. Tiffany sit put her handbag on the coffee table then sit on the sofa there. Taeyeon too take a seat beside her and while playing with her palm, he ask her “Have you met Jessica?”

“Yup, I come here after meeting her.” She smile at him and look at her hand.

Despite happy seeing his loved ones, Taeyeon also worried about her since she’s pregnant now. “Have you take your lunch?”

Tiffany nodded “Yes I did.” Tiffany has been forced by Jessica to take lunch after she knows about Tiffany’s pregnancy. Tiffany still remember Jessica’s words earlier.

“Tiff, you’re carrying a baby in your tummy now. Even if you’re upset with Taeyeon, you still have to eat for the baby. Now let’s order something for you to eat.” – Jessica

Tiffany continue to talk. “I have a baby in me now. Right?” she point at her tummy while smiling. Jessica was right, the baby is innocent. The problem can be solved slowly. She doesn’t have to make it big.

Taeyeon smile sheepishly. He still can’t believe that he’ll get a baby and moreover it was with Tiffany. He didn’t how to describe how happy he is. Taeyeon put his head down to her tummy.

“Hello someone in there, you daddy’s here!” with his happy tone.

Tiffany surprised with Taeyeon’s action. She hit his back “Tae!” feeling shy somehow.

“What?” Taeyeon act innocent while shrugging his shoulder. “I’m talking to my baby. Are you jealous?”

Her eyebrows curved. “Now I’m not your baby anymore?”

Taeyeon . He scratch his nose and cough. “Um, look like I got new baby. I’m sorry Fany.”

Tiffany knows Taeyeon is playing with her now. She’ll play along then. Let see who the winner is. She smirk.

“Ah really?” She say it in y way and act like she want to seduce him by push her body up and whisper the words to him. She smile and give him a soft kiss on his cheek.

Taeyeon feel hot somehow. This girl really knows how to make his life shaking. He give in. Taeyeon admit that he lost by peck her lips. “Aish! fine you win Fany-ah. You still be my baby and always be my baby.” He finished it with a wink.

“Now you admit it huh?” she smirk.

Low his head down, Taeyeon admit. “Yes ma’am. Ah by the way you don’t have to cook today Fany, we’re going out today.”

Tiffany just nodded to his words. She just come to visit since she miss her workplace so much and also her colleagues. Before she going home, she went to meet Sunny. It’s been a while since they met. After the incident, everyone keep busy with their work since they’re already left it quite for a while especially Sunny. She has to monitor everything since Taeyeon’s accident and also their kidnap case.

--

Tiffany still allowed to drive by herself so she drive back home. As soon as she arrive at the penthouse, Tiffany feel bored. So, she went to do the chores. She just do the laundry, clean Sarang’s room, kitchen, living room and their own room. It not so mess, so she didn’t feel much tired. Plus, Tiffany that read that a pregnant woman better do exercises than just sit. Even though her pregnancy is just few months, but she still want her baby to be healthy. Since Sarang not at home, Tiffany be more bored because that little girl always accompanied her everytime Taeyeon not at home but now since she already start her school after holiday, she went back to Taeyeon’s parents home.

After cleaning everything up, Tiffany read a magazine while having a glass of orange juice on the table. While reading, suddenly she heard a doorbell. Since the residential is full secured, she will receive a call from the security to make a validation of any visitors. But no, she didn’t receive one. After what has happen, she become more wise so she make a phone call to the security office. What she heard from them is quite surprise her. Taeyeon already give them the validation.

Tiffany gather the courage open the door. She still have that scared and trauma in her. The door then being open slowly, Tiffany still put a broom stick behind the door, in case of anything. Well, last incident has taught her everything. When the door is opened, it revealed a man that well-dressed. He wear a black suit and holding a big bouquet full of red roses.

“Good afternoon Tiffany-ssi, I was ordered to give this to you.” He handed the flower bouquet and also an envelope.

Tiffany accept the things and give him a small smile. She thought it was a surprise from Taeyeon as she knows he can be this romantic. “Thank you.” The man then reply her smile and make his way out from there.

She smile when look at the roses. When Tiffany want to continue read her magazine, she then remember about the envelope. “Ah the envelope!” she open the envelope and take out a note from there.

“There are 11 roses there. It means the person truly deep in love. But for me, I already deeply in love you with you Tiffany. Love, KTY.” She read the words written on the paper and smiling. She put the paper down and count the roses. He was true, it has 11 red roses. Just when Tiffany want to make a phone call, she saw there’s something more written on the paper.

 

“p/s: before we meet tonight, wear something simple and go to the lobby. Something waiting you there. ♥”

 

“There’s more? What’s he trying to do?” Tiffany talk to herself. Not going to object anything. She just go get ready the grab the flowers and go to the lobby as what she asked to.

As soon as she reached to the lobby, Tiffany surprise of what she see. Her jaw drop. There’s 2 man wearing a black suit waiting for her with a range rover. One of them was the man that deliver the flower earlier. Tiffany was escorted to the car.

“Where are we going?” She questioned them.

One of the man answer her. “We will go somewhere.” He then walk towards the car to open the door for her.

“That’s it? Somewhere? What kind of answer is that?” She mutter by herself.

Before went into the car, she stop. “Wait. You’re not going to kidnap me right?” she look at both of them with suspicious look. She can see one of the man trying to not laugh. No one say anything and just answer by shaking their heads. Tiffany give in, she went into the car. They then drive out from the residential.

Didn’t have any idea where they will go, Tiffany look out from the window. Still feeling curious, she then ask again. “Are you seriously not going to tell me where are we going?”

“No Tiffany-ssi.” And he keep on driving with the black glasses.

She feel annoyed. “Ugh, I’m so going to tell Tae about this!” she said while crossed her arms.

But then, another man speak up. “We’re sorry Tiffany-ssi but, Mr. Kim that told us not to tell you anything. We were just being ordered to you to the place he asked.”

Hearing that, she can’t say anything more. They were just following Taeyeon’s order. “Fine.” She give in. They then continue to be silent until arrive at the destination.

--

Around 20 minutes driving. The car stop at a building. Tiffany that looking outside the window looking back at the 2 man. “Are we already arrive?” but at the moment she ask, both of them already gone and her door suddenly opened.

“We already arrived Tiffany-ssi.” She get down from the car and being escorted into the building. There’s few eyes looking at her that walking there.

A lady approached them few minutes after that. With a smile, she greet them. “Hello, welcome to Bella Beauty Centre Tiffany-ssi. I hope you’ll enjoy your time here.” Giving a bow as welcome sign.

“You know me?” Tiffany feel confuse. How can she know her?

The lady earlier just nodded to her after giving a smile. But then, Tiffany received another envelope. “This is for you.” The lady give it to her.

She open it. A same paper in there, but there’s different notes.

 

“You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever see. But I want you to be more beautiful when we meet later. ♥”

 

Tiffany smile once again. Her heart blooming when read the note. She keeps the note back into the envelope. But she saw something. There’s a letter behind the paper. “O²? what is this?” she show the paper to the lady. But she just shaking her head. Tiffany sigh. She want to ask those men, but she know they wouldn’t tell her anything.

For now, she will just follow everything that has been prepared for her. “What I have to do here?”

The lady explained that she’ll get a beauty treatment there. A full package which mean from head to toe. They will start with her facial treatment, then her nails and lastly would be her hair. It will take about 2-3 hours to finish everything. Tiffany nodded upon her explanation.

“We’ll stay here after you finished everything here Tiffany-ssi. Then we’ll head to another place.” One of the man informed.

“There’s more?” She sigh. Tiffany doesn’t understand what happen right now. What Taeyeon trying to do?

She then were brought to start her courses.

--

MEANWHILE AT OTHER SIDE

Taeyeon who is outside of his building was on call with someone.

“So how is it going? Everything there alright?” He’s calling someone while waiting for the staff to get his car.

“It’s going well so far Mr. Kim. Tiffany-ssi is at the beauty centre currently.”

Taeyeon smiling. He glad Tiffany did follow everything. “It takes few hours there isn’t? After this she’ll go to the boutique right?”

“Yes Mr. Kim.”

“Alright, good job. Don’t be late and be sure she keep all the envelope. The last clue was there. Okay?” While talking, his car arrive and his staff him to his car. He gives a small smile as he was on the phone right now.

“I understand Mr. Kim. We’ll make sure Tiffany-ssi arrive at the right time.”

Before end the call, Taeyeon didn’t forget to remind them. “Ah and also please mind her safety. Thank you.”

“We’ll protect her, don’t worry Mr. Kim.”

Hearing that, Taeyeon end the call and put his phone aside. The main character for today (checked). Now he has to check everything for the last time.  Taeyeon has to make sure that everyone has arrived and be ready before Tiffany reach to her last checkpoint.

He drives out from the building swiftly. Taeyeon forgot that he has to go to the boutique before Tiffany arrive there to take his suit. But at the same time he have to check on everyone. Luckily his phone was connected to the car, so he doesn’t have to use his phone to make a call. Finished put in his headset, he dialling a number and wait for the recipient.

“Yes Taeng?”

While put his eyes on the road, Taeyeon answer. “Hello Hyo, I want to check whether everyone has arrived.”

Hyoyeon on the other line were asked to make sure the accommodation for Tiffany’s family. “No, Yul and Jessica were going to pick Tiffany’s brother and sister in-law at the airport. While Mark already reach Seoul with Tiffany’s dad and sister.” Hyoyeon explain to him.

Taeyeon speeding up and change to the other lane since he notice the car in front him so slow. At this time, he need to be fast. “Okay, that’s great. How about my family?”

“Ah Sunny said uncle will come right after his meeting. Your mom just arrive here with Sarang.” He reported.

“What about Hayeon?”

“Hayeonnie said she’ll arrive little bit late. She has a small problem at home.”

Taeyeon quite surprised with it. Why his mom can come with Sarang without anything? But his sister faced a problem. “What problem?” Taeyeon thought on make a turn to his home if she really need a help.

Hyoyeon laugh before answer. “She said she got a problem in choosing her outfit. Girls nowadays Taeng, hahahaha.”

“What? Yah this girl really getting my nerves. Kim Hayeon! Aish. It’s okay then Hyo, thanks for checking everything man.” He thanked to Hyoyeon for helping him. In fact every of his friends were giving a big help to him and Taeyeon feel thankful for that.

“It’s not a big deal Taeng. At least this is the only thing I can do. Don’t feel nervous, you can do it. Good luck for tonight!”

He smile. Hyoyeon is right, he need to gather himself for tonight. “Thanks Hyo, see ya tonight.” With that, the line ended. Taeyeon continue to speeding up to the boutique.

15 minutes after speeding up, he arrived at the boutique and take his suit. He also not forget to remind the staff there not to tell Tiffany about his appearance. Taeyeon drive straight to the place after that to meet everyone.

--

 


what happen actually? why all their family is there? and why with Taeyeon's notes? what he trying to do? Stay Tuned !

well hello everyone! i'm sorry for late. i got a writer block kekeke~ enjoy your reading and feel free to tell me anything in your mind about this story/chapter. xoxo