XXXVII

The Ice Has Melted

As Taeyeon tell his story to Seohyun, he noticed that his only daughter went missing. After finish telling Seohyun everything, he asked for her not to tell anyone. He also tells her that Hyo already knows about this. So that’ll be 2 of them that know about this now. He then get up, went to search for Sarang. He slightly worried as Sarang didn’t show up after being call few times. Not to forget, Seohyun also get up from her seat and went to find Sarang.

A waiter notice that Taeyeon and Seohyun walked around the café like looking for something, he then asked them if there anything he can help. Taeyeon explained to him that his daughter went missing. He describe how Sarang look like. The waiter then said that Sarang did pass by that way just now and she’s being called by a woman. The waiter was so sorry because he thought that woman was her mother because they look so friendly. Taeyeon stated that he don’t mind about it. He then went to the table where the waiter said Sarang was. Seohyun just followed behind his back. In his mind he was wondering who is that woman? Sarang will never follow anybody that she didn’t know or usually she’ll run back to Taeyeon. But this time, she followed her. Did she know that woman?

Taeyeon surprised when he saw Tiffany is the woman has been talked about. He then saw Sarang sit next to Tiffany. Tiffany didn’t noticed him as she was wipe Sarang’s cheeks.

“Fany?” That is the first word went out from his mouth.

Tiffany look up and saw Taeyeon standing at their table.

“Tae?” She also said his nickname as her first word.

Seohyun who stand beside Taeyeon look at both of them with confuse look, and so do Jessica. Seohyun already knows that this is the woman they talked about just now. This person that success melt Taeyeon’s ice. The ice that has been frozen in this 5 years. They have tried many things to melt the ice but Taeyeon’s ice is more powerful than the thought.

While Jessica still curious who is this man to Tiffany. That man called her best friend ‘Fany’ and Tiff too, call him with what name is that just now? She can’t hear it properly. By then she also saw a woman stand behind him. Eh?

“Dr. Seo?” Jessica called her. Seohyun look at the voice that call her. She then saw a blonde woman. She knows her.

“Oh Jeesica-ssi! What a coincidence!” now the situation has reversed. Taeyeon and Tiffany that look at both of them now. They know each other?

“Both of you know each other?” Tiffany asked Jessica.

“Remember doctor that treat my sister before this? She’s the one here.”

“The one that you met at the restaurant before?” Tiffany remember that Jessica have met her at the restaurant few months ago.

Jessica nodded. Look like Tiffany remember that situation.

The situation now changed back to Taeyeon and Tiffany. Both of them look at each other now while Sarang still eating her ice cream peacefully.

“I’m sorry if my daughter disturbing both of you. She’s quite hyper.” Taeyeon said.

“Ah aniyo. She’s a good girl Tae. She didn’t disturb us, right Jess?” Tiffany look at Jessica. But Jessica still keep quiet and didn’t said anything.

“Jess?” Tiffany call her again. Jessica actually thought of something. That man look so familiar to her. She feels that they’ve met before.

“I remember you!” Jessica sudden spoke. Three of them just look at her.

“Remember what Jess?” Tiffany asked her again.

“He’s the one that I met with Dr. Seo at the restaurant Tiff! You’re Dr. Seo boyfriend, right?” Jessica pointed her index finger to Taeyeon. Taeyeon then widen his eyes, same like Seohyun.

Tiffany too. She feel surprised. Is it true? So the man that they talk at the restaurant before is Taeyeon? Tiffany’s heart started to broke into pieces. She just want to get a happiness. Before this, she thought that he already married so she back off. And now he’s already got a girlfriend?

“Sorry but she’s not my girlfriend. She just like my sister.” Tiffany look up. She saw Taeyeon said calmly with confident.

“Yes oppa was right. He’s not my boyfriend. We’re just like siblings. Plus, he’s my patient.” Seohyun add an explanation too.

“Look like you’ve misunderstand Jessica-ssi.” Taeyeon said with a smile. Jessica cover her face. She really shame right now.

While Tiffany relieved somehow. Well, Taeyeon is not her boyfriend but she feel hurt just now and feel relieved when she knows that he don’t have anyone. But there another thing bothering her. Doctor Seo said that Taeyeon also her patient. Did he sick?

“Wait a minute. Both of us already know each other but how come both of you can know each other? Mind to explain?” Jessica spoke.

All of them sit together and tell everything. Seohyun who has already know about this just keep silent and pretend that she didn’t know. Also she notice that Taeyeon skip the story where he found Tiffany at her apartment and she stay with him now. She understand that Jessica maybe didn’t know about this. Tiffany feel relived once again when Taeyeon didn’t tell Jessica things that she didn’t know. Didn’t have intention to keep it secret it just, it’s not the time yet. After that, all of them get to know each other. Jessica tell them how Tiffany and her become friend and so on. So do Taeyeon. He feel lucky because they met like this. At least he can let Tiffany know about himself and clear the things up. Don’t know why, but he think that he need to explain to her somehow. Tiffany too introduce Taeyeon to Jessica as her boss. They now became friend.

That day, they hang out together. Jessica offer Taeyeon and Seohyun to join them that day. It’s not easy the ice princess want to asked anyone to hang out with her. She feel that all of them has a chemistry between them and she feel comfortable be with them. In other side, Sarang seems like she can’t be far from Tiffany. They walk together in the mall. There is some time, Taeyeon will walk beside them. While Jessica and Seohyun who walk behind them just watch and smile to each other. They really look like a real family. No, scratch that. It’s a complete family.  

Jessica, who feel insecure whenever a man approaching her friend didn’t feel anything when she look Taeyeon walk beside her. She can sense that Taeyeon is a good guy for her and can protect her. Tiffany look so happy when she’s with Taeyeon. Look like that guy already master in making her smile. Seohyun too, look at Tiffany who was very friendly towards her and can sense the same thing as Jessica. She feel that Tiffany can make Taeyeon happy as she never see Taeyeon big smile just like now. Both, Jessica and Seohyun look at each other and smile.

“They look together didn’t they?” Jessica said. Seohyun nodded and said:

“Yes. Don’t you think we should do anything for them?” Jessica smirk. Look like they’re a good pair.

“Are we thinking the same thing right now?” Jessica said again.

Seohyun nodded. They then smile to each other and nodded between them. Taeyeon & Tiffany matchmaker project GO!

--

“Daddy I want that book!” Sarang said as they pass by  a bookstore.

“What book? This?” Taeyeon take a look at the book. It’s a sketch book.

Sarang nodded. She still hold Tiffany’s hand. She didn’t let it go even just a minute.

“Sarang know how to draw?” Tiffany asked the little girl.

Sarang once again nodded.

“Whoa. Look like she’s really want to be like you Tae.” Tiffany said. This time, she look at Taeyeon.

“I don’t know why she love to draw and coloring. Ey, maybe she want to be a designer like you? Hahaha!”

He then turn to Sarang. He want a confirmation whether she really want that book or not.

“If daddy buy this, will you use it or not?” He asked Sarang. That little girl quickly nodded and answered:

“I’ll use it daddy. I ‘pwomish’. Sarang will draw you and this ‘pweetyy’ aunty!” Taeyeon smile upon hearing her answer.

While Tiffany also let out a smile. This ‘pretty aunty’. Omo. How can she figure out that name? This clever girl, jinjja.

--

Their weekend has been spent well. They went for lunch together. After they went lunch, Seohyun excuse herself as she had an appointment with her another client. Jessica too excuse herself after 30 minutes Seohyun went home. She make an excuse that she suddenly not feeling well. Ey something fishy here. Is it their plan. *author smirk


hey! sorry for the short update. i just want to write and fulfill all those readers who request for an update.

wuu Seo and Sica plan to match making TaeNy. omo ><