XLIII

The Ice Has Melted

MEANWHILE IN HYO CLUB THAT NIGHT

Nana went to Hyoyeon’s club that night, hoping that she’ll be bumped into Taeyeon but unfortunately that guy is no there. She knows that this club belongs to Taeyeon’s and his cousin Hyoyeon. Well who doesn’t know about this club? Everyone familiar with it. Nana’s presence that night really surprised her fans. She has been surrounded with her fans in split seconds after her arrival. Nana feel disappointed because she can’t get to see him tonight.

“Didn’t he always hanging out with his cousin here? Duh!” – Nana

Since she was back here, she already figure out about Taeyeon. His business, his family, everything about him. But there is one thing that she didn’t get it is why there is no news about his girlfriend? Maybe they’re just being together? Nah nevermind, she’ll found out soon though.

Nana hanging out at the bar after dance to the few songs. She’s being served by Nichkhun the bartender since Taemin busy serving another customer. Nana done ordering her drinks. While waiting for it to be served, she babbling by herself. Since there’s no one surround her anymore she can talk freely. Nichkhun that heard her babbling just smiling. Even famous model like her faced many problems.

“Here your drink Nana-ssi” he put the drink and collect the empty glass near her.

“Thanks.” She drink it and look around her. Still hoping for Taeyeon to appear.

Nichkhun that notice she keep looking around then asked her.

“Looking for anyone Nana-ssi?”

Nana heard his question. She then thought of something. This guy worked here, so he must know about Taeyeon right? Maybe she can gather information from him.

“Actually yes. Perhaps you know Kim Taeyeon?”

Kim Taeyeon? of course he know him. He just know him few days after they met and having fight. Before this, he never know who is Taeyeon. Because he just worked there and didn’t get to know him yet. Few days after the fight and also his off day, they were all talking about him. Jonghyun, Key and Taemin told him that Taeyeon also their boss since he got second biggest share in that club. Then, he know that who really Kim Taeyeon are. No wonder at the day they fight Taeyeon said that everyone in that cub know him. Now he know why.

“Of course I know him. He’s my boss after all,” He answer. Mr. Kim? Pft.  

“Oh really? So may I know where is him?” Nana pretend that she doesn’t know Taeyeon even though she already know everything.

“Sorry Nana-ssi. Seem like I didn’t know his location right now. Want me to check it for you?”

“Ah no no. It’s okay then.” She then finish up her drink, pay for it and get away from there. Back to dance stage.

He just let her be. But he still thinking of why did she looking out for him?

 

 

--

Night keep going deep. It’s 3 am and people start moving out from the club. So do Nana. She went out and walk to the parking lot where she parked her car. She keep babbling herself about how disappoint she today because can’t get to see Taeyeon. It just wasting her time going there if he wasn’t there. While she’s babbling, she didn’t notice that he pass by a guy in her walk.

Nichkhun, who was throwing out rubbish heard everything. Now he knows the reason why did she looking for Taeyeon. There must have something going on between them.

“Still looking out for my boss Nana-ssi?” He said.

Nana stop walking and turn her head after heard someone talking.

“You? Yo-you heard me?” She stutter afraid that guy will say something else.

“Hahaha. Of course I heard you. In fact, I heard everything that you said just now.”

No way.

“That is no-not what you’re thinking. I’m j-just…-” She about to explain when Nichkhun cut her off.

“Don’t worry we’re on the same side here,”

“Same side? What do you mean?”  Nana didn’t understand. What does he mean?

“I don’t know what happen between both of you before, but you sound so desperate in getting him. Am I right?” He guess.

Nana nodded. This guy is really good at guessing. Yeah not to mention, his word kinda stings.

“Well I need him to…-” He can’t finish when he’s being cut off.

“The fck?! Did you a ggg-aaay?” Her eyes widen.

“Excuse me, I’m not finish yet. So listen here dummy, I need him because he got my girl. Got it?”

“Ohh. Sorry for bugging in then. What do you mean by your girl is with him?”

Nichkhun didn’t bother to answer her anymore. He just take out of picture of Tiffany that he still kept and show it to her. Nana take a look at it and recognize her at a glance. That is the girl she want to vanish. Now she can thought of something.

“Um seem like we can be a good partner. What do you say?” She curved one of her eyebrows and let out a smile to him.

Nichkhun smile upon hearing her suggestion.  

“This time you’re a fast thinker. Deal partner.”

They then exchanging number and bid a goodbye since he got to back to his work. Staying outside for too long can be suspicious.

“Goodbye partner in crime. Hahaha,” Nana said while laughing. While Nichkhun just smile and go back into the club.

Nana feel glad that there’s finally she got accompany to join her plan. Great now there’s 2 of them now. Just you wait Kim Taeyeon. She smirk and get away from there.

While that night be a great night for the couple, it also be a great night for Nana.

--

NEXT MORNING AT THE KIM’S MANSION

“Aunty Hayeon, where is daddy?” That little girl already asked about her daddy at the early morning.   

Actually Sarang  has been asking about Taeyeon in these past weeks. And the first question she’ll asked in the early morning is where is her daddy. Not only to Hayeon, Sarang also asked about Taeyeon to all people in that mansion. She doesn’t care if he was gardener, driver or even maid. She’ll still asked them about Taeyeon. And they don’t know how to answer her anymore.

“Sarang how many times did I have to tell you that daddy is busy. He’ll come soon okay?” Hayeon then want to brush her cheeks but Sarang avoid her and throw a tantrum.

“Aunty lie to Sarang! Sarang wants daddy! I want my daddy now!” Sarang keep stomping her feet and she started to crying. Sarang feel frust because they keep saying that Taeyeon will come but he didn’t.

Taeyeon’s parents heard a noise and go to downstairs to check on it. They then saw the crying Sarang and Hayeon who let a deep sigh.

“What’s wrong Hayeon? Why did Sarang cry?” Taeyeon’s mother asked Hayeon.

“She keep asking about Taeng oppa. I’ve told her that oppa was busy and he’ll come soon. But look at her, showing her tantrum here.”

While Hayeon explaining, Sarang still crying and now being comfort by her grandfather.

“Then call him now. Tell him that his daughter has been asking for him.” Taeyeon’s father speak after Hayeon explain.

“Your father was right. I’ve been heard she asked about Taeyeon these days. She can be sick because too missing him. You better call your brother.” Her mother add.

“But eomma, oppa said that he’s busy and he’ll come after his work done.”

“If he said like that then let me talk to him. Didn’t he thought about his daughter? Busy with his work all the time.” Her father shook his head. Didn’t expect that his son only think about his work.

Sarang already quiet after being comfort by her grandfather. She now in his hug. They then having breakfast together and Haeyeon want to send Sarang to the school by being stopped by her father. He volunteer to send her to school today so Hayeon will straight to her college today. But instead of sending her to the school today, Taeyeon’s father got a better idea. He didn’t have a heart seeing Sarang keep asking about her daddy.

“Sarang want to meet daddy?” He asked the little girl.

“Yes! Sarang ‘missh’ daddy!”

“Okay then we’ll meet daddy okay?”

“Yeayy!”

“Yeobo…” Taeyeon’s mother call her husband. She knows what her husband up to.

“Hm?” He answered shortly as he sit on the sofa and grab today’s newspaper.

“Where do you want to take her to?”

“To meet her daddy of course. I don’t have a heart to see my only grandchild asking, crying and mention about Taeyeon everyday.” He said while flip to the next pages of the newspaper.

“But yeobo, he’s busy. Don’t you think it might disturb him if we…-”

“Hyesun.” Taeyeon’s father understand what his wife mean. She doesn’t want Taeyeon feeling disturbed if they bring Sarang meet him.

“Remember when Taeyeon was 5? He keep on whimpering saying that he want to meet me right? At that time, I was busy on handling a big project. Even bigger than the project he’s handling now. But did I feel disturbed? No. Know why? Because he’s like my energy booster. So I hope he’s like that too. Also I don’t want he too busy with his work until neglecting his family, which mean Sarang. She need her father too.”

Taeyeon’s mother silent. Well what did her husband said was true though. He never neglect his family even though he’s going to outstation for weeks and handling many projects in one time.

--

AT TAEYEON’S OFFICE

Everyone feel surprised today when they’ve been informed that president at the downstairs right now. All this while president never come to the office. Well maybe there’s once or twice he came here but just want to visit them. And they were informed beforehand. But today, he came without any reason and Taeyeon also didn’t inform them about his visit. They saw his car stop at Taeyeon’s building and he went straight to the top floor with a little girl holding his hand.

While Taeyeon still doesn’t realize about this thing. He now in his room, examine Tiffany’s new design and discussing some other thing. When I said other things mean… Ahem.

The president now arrive at the top floor. He’s being escorted by few bodyguards. They went into his office and greeted by Jiyeon.

“Hello, good morning President Kim. Glad to meet you here.” She greet him with a smile. Also all staff in the office stand and bow to him.

He just smile. “Ah hello. Park Jiyeon if I was not mistaken isn’t? Is your boss here? I need to see him.” He still remember her as the same person that greet him few years ago. She still the same, bubbly and cheerful girl.

She smile and nodded. “Yes he’s here. Let me assist you to his room.”

“No no it’s okay. I’ll go by myself. The rest can continue your works. Have a nice day everyone.” He smile. Ah our President was so kind and soft. Why don’t his son be like him too?

Still holding Sarang’s hand, he then walked towards Taeyeon’s room. He let go her hand and asked her to went into Taeyeon’s room by herself. Sarang excitedly barge into her daddy’s room and said.

“Daddy!”

Taeyeon surprised. Why this little girl was here? Is she here with Hayeon again?

Sarang run towards Taeyeon who sit on the sofa beside Tiffany. Luckily they’re not doing anything serious, or not this will be bad.

“Hey munchkin!” Taeyeon hug her and kiss her nose. Missing is daughter so much. While Tiffany just looking at both of them. Happy to see them.

“Miss daddy?” Taeyeon asked the little girl. She then nodded and answered him.

“Sarang ‘mishh’ daddy ‘shoo’ much!” the little girl then kiss his cheek.

After kiss his cheek then Sarang notice that Tiffany sit next to Taeyeon.

“ ’Pweety’ aunty!” she shouted. Happy seeing her ‘pweety’ aunty there.

While Tiffany were just smiling widely. She thought that Sarang already forget her but actually that girl is not.

“Hello little princess!” Tiffany wave her hand and shot her eye smile to the girl. Sarang then release her hug from Taeyeon and go to Tiffany. She not forget to hug her too. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other. Didn’t believe what Sarang did.

 “Who do you come with baby?” Taeyeon just realize that his daughter is alone when she come in.

“I come with haraboji. Heee”

Haraboji? She come with appa?

“Where is him then?”

Taeyeon said. If it true he was here then where is he?

After ‘hiding’ about 10 minutes. Taeyeon’s father then show up. Actually he was hiding because he want to see Tiffany in office. How she was dressing, how her attitude. In fact, he’s been observing her since the day he know about her.  how did he know? Sarang told him of course.

 

FLASHBACK

As soon as they arrived at home, Taeyeon send Sarang and drive back to his home. Didn’t bother to come in. He just drop her in the house and then went out. His family didn’t get to see even a glance at him.

“I’m home!” She shouted.

“Aigo this clever already home, was it fun today?” her grandfather asked her.

“Yes. Daddy buy me this ‘pwincessh” dress for me!” She show him her shopping bag and take out the dress and show to him.

“Wah it so pretty!” Hayeon come from upstairs and saw that little girl hold a dress then quicken her step.

“Daddy buy for Sarang!” She boast about her new dress.

“Aish arasso. Oppa won’t even buy me a dress like this for my prom. Cesh!”

Taeyeon’s father just laughing hearing Hayeon mumbling by herself. This young lady, aigo even jealous with her own niece.

“Omo Sarang is home!” Taeyeon’s mother who was back in the kitchen just went to living room when heard Sarang’s voice. One day without her make the house so quiet yet she so bored because there’s no one to talk to rather than Hayeon and the maids.

“What did you do today with daddy?” Taeyeon’s mom asked the little ones.

With excited tone, she told them her whole activity today. She also mention about meeting Seohyun and not to forget, she also mention about Tiffany at them.

“And Sarang walk with ‘pweety’ aunty!”

3 of them stop smiling. Who is pretty aunty that Sarang mention just now?

“ ‘pweety’ aunty?”

“Who is ‘pweety’ aunty?”

“What is her name?”

Sarang has been shot with 3 question in one time. Poor that little girl. But out of 3, Sarang only manage answer 1 of the question. And her answer also a vague answer.

“That ‘pweety’ aunty is really ‘pweety’. That’s why Sarang call her ‘pweety’ aunty!”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

BACK TO THE TAEYEON’S OFFICE ROOM

Tiffany heard Sarang said about her grandfather. He was here? Gosh.

Taeyeon asked Sarang about his father while Tiffany already take her things, want to go out from the room when suddenly his father appear in front of her.

“I’m here Taeyeon.” he said in a cold tone. He keep maintaining his straight face. Tiffany didn’t find any smile on his face.

“Appa… Uh I mean…- President…-” Taeyeon shocked with his father sudden appearance.

Taeyeon’s father didn’t bother to look at Taeyeon. His focus is now at Tiffany who stand still in front of him. Tiffany look up and see his face but look back down when saw his strict face.

“You.” He pointed at Tiffany.

The condition that happening just now changed to cold when his father went in with the cold aura.

“Ye-yes Sir?”

“Sit back.”

Tiffany just follow his order. Gosh this is not a great start to meet Taeyeon’s father. while Taeyeon’s face change too. At this time, Taeyeon can’t do anything. He knows that no one can talk when his father was talking. Just follow his order and you’ll be safe.

Tiffany sit back at the sofa and put her things on the table.

“So you’re her pretty aunty? Tiffany Hwang isn’t?”

Tiffany widen her eyes. He knows her fullname? Taeyeon too, feeling surprised that his father did know her name.

While Sarang sit on Taeyeon’s lap, playing with his shirt. Not knowing this cold situation.

“Ye-yes sir. I am.”

“So what are you doing in my son’s room?” Taeyeon’s father lean and cross his arms, acting arrogant.

“We were just discussing about new design sir.” Tiffany answer him calmly.

“Discuss about new design? Without anyone else? Shouldn’t Sunkyu be here too since her position under Taeyeon?”

Without waiting anything, he then shoot again.

“Sit on the sofa and beside each other. Is that discussion or should I say flirting?” Auch that stings. Tiffany didn’t answer him and just look down the floor.

“Appa that is not what you see. We just…-” His word being cut off by his father.

“Save your words for tonight Kim Taeyeon. We’ll meet tonight. Dinner at home. 8 pm sharp time. Understand?” He then get up from his seat and walked out from there. But stop at the front door.

“Bu-but appa, I…-”

“No excuse Taeyeon. And don’t forgot to bring her along.” He pointed at Tiffany.

“What?” Taeyeon said. Did his father just asked him to bring her along at their family dinner?

“Remember don’t be late,”

“Come Sarang, we’ll meet daddy again tonight. Let’s go home first.”

“Yeay!” She run towards his grandfather and hold his hand. She also not forget to bid goodbye/

“Bye daddy! Bye ‘pweety’ aunty!” She wave her hand and they went out from there.

--

Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other. What will happen tonight? His father’s plan to meet them at dinner tonight sound like not a good thing.

“Tae… I’m scared.”

“Don’t worry, whatever happen tonight I’ll protect you. I promise Fany.”


hey everybody! i'm back. i don't know whether its a long chapter or nah but i try my best to make it long though ;) i see that i keep my promise to you isnt? i promise to update every week and here another chapter up!

so what will happen to the couple at the dinner? also, ohmy Nana unite with Nichkhun.... this will be bad. Pardon all the mistakes! ^^

 

P/S: i feel bad for what happen with our mushroom. She's innocent though. and i'm proud that SONE gather and make the channel ruined. hahaha *evil laugh. we appear in naver that they received over 20 000++ report regarding that thing.