LV

The Ice Has Melted

Taeyeon keep on beating Mark in every games they played at the festival. He feels happy and satisfied after saw his irritated and annoyed. 

They keep on discovering the festival and bump into Shinwoo. 

"Hey Taeyeon!" He greet him with cheerful tone. 

Taeyeon smile, "Hi Shinwoo! What a great festival! I should come here every year." 

Shinwoo smile back to him. But something make him curios. Why was he with Mr. Hwang's daughter? 
"Yah Taeyeon-nah, didn't Mr. Hwang beat you for bring his daughter out?" 

Taeyeon and Tiffany laugh when hear Shinwoo's question. He forgot that Shinwoo didn't know about their relationship. Before he got to tell him the truth, somebody already help him. He one of the worker at the farm.

"Yah Shinwoo, don't you know? he's Mr. Hwang future son in-law!" That man then laugh and followed by the others. 

Shinwoo's mouth become "O" shape. He didn't believe this. How come he didn't know about this? "Bb-ut why did you come to the farm yesterday? Why did you do the same work as us? You don't even look his son in-law...?" 

Mark barge in, "Ahem, it's future son in-law."  

"Shut up Mark," Tiffany shut him up with a pinh on his arm. Mark flinched and get away from there. 

Taeyeon let out a smile. But he's not the one who answering. Tiffany did. "It just a test for him. Even he didn't know about it. Don't blame him. Okay?" She wrap around Taeyeon's arm. 

Now Shinwoo understand. No wonder Taeyeon seems surprised when know he going to to work there yesterday. "So that's mean Miyoung is your girlfriend then?" 

"It's Tiffany!" Tiffany said and shot a glare to Shinwoo. 

Both Shinwoo and Taeyeon laughing and they continue talking about small thing. Few minutes talking, Taeyeon look at the time. He has being told by Mr. Hwang that Tiffany's brother and sister will be coming home today. They should arrive by now. 

He excuse himself to Shinwoo and pull his girlfriend away. They saw Mark was busy eating fruits at the other stall. "Yah clingy guy, let's go home" Taeyeon said with slumber. He knows Mark understand korean. 

That man look up and saw Taeyeon already laughing with Tiffany. "CLINGY WHAT?!" 

"Come on,... Clingy cousin" Tiffany join Taeyeon. 

"YAH!" Mark yell but he get ignored and walk by himself at last. 3 of them then went home by Taeyeon's car. But different to Mark, he thought the Aston Martin Rapide S was Tiffany's car since he did saw Tiffany drive that car few times. She even bring him out using that car. 

While Taeyeon's driving, Mark suddenly  speak up from behind. 

"You got a nice car Tiff! I guess becoming a fashion designer make you rich huh?" 

Tiffany that sit beside Taeyeon smile and she just about to say it was Taeyeon's car not hers but her boyfriend give a sign not to tell him. 

"Why don't you bring you car Taeyeon?" Taeyeon take a glance and saw Mark smirking at the back. 

"My car? It broke down. I'll ask them to bring it here when it done fixed." Taeyeon let out an innocent smile and continue to drive. 

Mark keep on mocking and being sarcastic to Taeyeon on their way home. Taeyeon didn't reply even once, he just keep on smiling and talking to his girlfriend. 

--

They arrive home after 30 minutes driving. When they went into the house,   They were greeted by a man along with a woman sit beside him also another woman laughing with Mr. Hwang. Taeyeon knows it's Tiffany's sibling. 

Tiffany run towards them and hug her brother. "Oh hey little sis! Doing well here?"  Its been a while since they met and she really miss him. 

"Ahem. How about your sister here? She needs a hug too!" Her sister stand and open her arms widely. Tiffany then went to her and hug her. 

"Ah i can hug you too Michelle!" Mark said and make his step towards her but being pushed away by Michelle herself. "Don't you dare, Mark" everybody laugh. 

Done with all the hug and tears they finally stop and Mr. Hwang introduce Taeyeon to them. 

"Taeyeon, this is Michelle and Leo. They're both Tiffany's older brother and sister." 

Taeyeon bow and introduce himself. Leo offer a handshake and Taeyeon accept it. Leo grab his hand hard and Taeyeon not even flinched with it. Instead of feel hurt, he just smile to Leo. Her seems satisfied and let out a smile too. 

While Michelle keeps observing Taeyeon's behaviour. She found that Taeyeon is a repectful and also loving man. They're all having dinner outside that night and she keep on looking at Taeyeon. Michelle knows how hurt her sister is when she had been toyed by her first love. So she doesn't want that to be happen again. Unexpectedly, she saw her sister smile widely when she with Taeyeon. She never see that wide smile in a long time. 

At the dinner, Taeyeon heard they were talking about the other relatives and many more. So he just keep on eating silently. Mark excuse himself to restroom and they continue to talk until Leo ask him something. 

"So hey Taeyeon, dad said you're an owner to a clothing company. What brand?" 

Taeyeon stop eating and take a sip of water before he continue to talk. He just want to answer when Mr. Hwang answer it for him. 

"Sonexclusive." 

Everyone's jaw dropped. Everyone knows that Sonexclusive is a famous brand no matter in local nor international. And also Taeyeon and Tiffany. They thought he didn't know? 

"Whoa really?" Both Leo and Michelle said on unison. 

Taeyeon nod shyly. "But hh-ow did Mr. Hwang know? I nev-ver expose about it," 

"Yes dad. I never told you too. How do you know?" Tiffany said. She feels surprise. Did he doing research or what?

The old man let out a smile that hide thousand of meaning. 
"He is Kim Taeyeon, son of Kim Chul-Soo the owner of Kim Corporation." 

"Isn't it was the biggest company in Korea? They were even known in abroad!" Michelle said. 

Now everyone knows that Taeyeon is a CEO, not just an owner to ordinary clothing brand. Well everyone, except for Mark since he's not there. 

Mr. Hwang saw Mark already went out from restroom and now walk towards them. He put his finger on his lips, sign to ask them shut their mouth. Everyone follow the plan and act like usual. Their dinner end perfectly that night and everyone have a good time. 

Mark give a dare to Taeyeon to pay for their dinner that night. He said to be in a Hwang's colony, he must treat all the Hwang's. Everyone there knows Taeyeon even afford to buy the restaurant, so they didn't bother it. It just Mr. Hwang played his role, try not to make it obvious to Mark. 

Mark was hoping when Taeyeon swipe his credit card, it would be stuck because the amount exceeded, but no way. He even take out a platinum credit card to pay. Taeyeon look at Mark and saw his jaw drop again. 

Taeyeon 2 Mark 0

--
NEXT MORNING

Today is the last day Taeyeon will be in Jeonju. He plan on going back first and Tiffany can stay with her family for a couple more days. 

They're all having breakfast together and Mark still didn't know about last night. 

Finish having breakfast, all of them sit at living room. Continue about last night. Leo and Mark are outside talk about businesses. So the rest are all at living room. 

The couple sitting together and there is sometimes Taeyeon being playful and make Tiffany annoyed then pinch his muscular arms. Taeyeon flinched and they're all laughing at them. When Tiffany went to the kitchen to take some snacks, Taeyeon will follow her along. 

"Look at this lovebird. They can't be separated at all!" Michelle said while put her magazine aside. 

"But i managed to separate them though," Mr. Hwang said. 

He told them about put him in a different room that kinda far from Tiffany's and they're all laugh when hear his story about Taeyeon was forced to wake up at 5am. 

"You didn't look like 27 at all, are you seriously 27?" Michelle blurt out the question that has been make her curious since last night. 

"I can take out my identification card if you want," Taeyeon didn't have mean to make a joke but all of them already laugh hearing to his answer. 

"Unnie, what are you talking about? Of course he's 27!" Tiffany said while make a grumpy face. Now really we can say indeed, she's the youngest. 

"No, he just look young from his age. Look at his skin. It was flawless and i can see it really smooth though," Taeyeon know Michelle was a dermatologist when they were talking last night at the restaurant. While Leo was an engineer. 

"Of course unnie, look who's boyfriend is he? And please, don't ever try to make a research on his face." Tiffany wink at her sister and that success in making her sister piss off. 

Mr. Hwang shake his head looking at their interaction. He feels happy because his house was full again. Since he was retired, this is the first time he got to see his children again. 

"So Taeyeon, will Sonexclusive have a branch at Canada?" Marion ask him. Marion is Leo's wife and they currently live at Canada. She is a model and always discover a new brand. 

Leo went in and hear the conversation. He went to sit beside his wife while said "Yah, she's a fan of your brand! She even ask me to come here to buy it for her. Aigo." He then pat his forehead and shake his head. Marion hit her husband arm. 

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany laugh. "Yup Tae, she got excited when i said that i got a job at Sonexclusive." 

"Really? I've been thinking to open a new branch too. But I'll need to discuss with dad first. Maybe Canada will be in our wish-list." He let out a smile. Marion smile widely and excited when heard about it. 

"Oh Taeyeon, did your company recruit models?" Leo suddenly ask him. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other. How does he know? Their company did in a process recruiting some new model. They'll be reporting as soon as Taeyeon back to work. 

"Yes, we did recruiting model for next season. How did you know about it?" 

Why this family knows a lot about me? First Mr. Hwang and now her brother. 

Leo chuckle while everyone is still waiting for his answer. "So it's true? Hahahaha oh my, he gonna get it." 

"He? Who's he?" Tiffany ask her brother. She nor everyone didn't understand what he's talking about. 

Marion hit Leo again to ask him to stop laughing and say it all. Leo take a breath and start to talk after that. "Mark going to be one of the model in the list." 

Taeyeon didn't know that the clingy guy was a model. Well they don't even talk much and Taeyeon really annoyed with him that's why. 

"Really? Hahahaha," but Taeyeon laugh after that. Leo was right, he gonna get it after this. 

Mark tell Leo when they were outside just now and he's feeling proud because he was called by the most famous brand. Before this, he just a free lance model and only be a model for a small brand. But his talent were discovered by Taeyeon himself. There's too many people until Taeyeon didn't notice that it was Mark.

They continue to talk and Taeyeon excuse himself to go upstairs. He have to get ready as his car will arrive on couple of hours. He has called Mr. Yoon to send his other car as he'll going home first and let Tiffany stay there. 

--

While Taeyeon was packing up his thing, Mr. Hwang went into his room. But of course before that, he knock it first. 

"May i come in?" 

Taeyeon turn to look at the person. He surprise to see Mr. Hwang is the person. 

"Of course you can come in Mr. Hwang." He smile to the old man. 

Mr. Hwang take a seat at the edge of the bed. He look at Taeyeon that still pack his thing. 

"Will you come here again Taeyon?" Mr. Hwang speak. 

Taeyeon stop packing and look at him while smiling. "Of course I'll come here again. That time, I'll come as your real son in-law not future son in-law anymore." 

Mr. Hwang laugh hearing his answer. "I've torture you a lot doesn't i?" 

"Ah ani, I don't mind it Mr. Hwang," 

"You don't mind? So should i do it again?" He joked. 

Taeyeon laugh. "You can do anything but please don't wake me up at 5 am again Mr. Hwang,". Both of them laughing in the room. 

Mr. Hwang stop laughing and start to get serious. "Call me dad like Tiffany. I really want you to call me dad ever since you was here, Taeyeon. But i can't state it or not our plan could ruin." 

Taeyeon stop laughing too. "Our? Dad is not the only one know about this?" 

The old man nodded. "Your father always being a good partner in crime." 

Taeyeon shocked. Seriously his father know about this? "Appa know about this too?" 

Mr. Hwang then explain everything to him. He explain how he has been in touch with Taeyeon's father and they plan all this test to make Taeyeon pay back after what his father did to Tiffany before this. 
After hear all, instead of being mad Taeyeon was laughing. He never thought that the 2 old best friend will be good in prank. Mr. Hwang glad everything was smooth. 

"I'm being serious Taeyeon that i believe in you. I've seen the real you. How did you treat her, the way you protect her and you're good in making her smile widely. All of us, Michelle and Leo never seen her smile so widely after her mother passed away. But you made it. Thank you Taeyeon," he state it sincerely from his heart. Taeyeon can see a tears started to form at the corner of Mr. Hwang's eyes. He know he want the best for his daughter. 

"No, i should thanked to you dad for trusting me. I'll try as much as i could to be the best man for Tiffany and keep on making her smile also protect her. Thank you so much dad," 

"Does this mean i got the approval?" Taeyeon ask. This guy really, 

"What are you talking about? Of course! You already got my approval since the day you protect my daughter from your father, son!" The old man laugh along with Taeyeon. He stand up and hug him. Taeyeon feel thankful. Now he really can sleep well and think of the next step. 

"Thank you dad," he mutter between their hug. 

"You're welcome, Taeyeon-ah" Mr. Hwang pat Taeyeon's back and pull away. He then leave Taeyeon to continue packing his things. 

-- 
Taeyeon went to Tiffany's room to tell her that he's going back today. He asked her to stay here for couple more days but she insists to go home with him. 

Both of them went downstairs after being told that the car has already outside. They bid a goodbye and went out from the white bungalow together. 

"My dad inviting all of you to come to Seoul. My family really want to meet all of you. I'm sure we can have a great time together." Taeyeon said. All of them nod and smile among them. 

"Tell your father, we'll come soon. He can start prepared to be hit by me," Mr. Hwang joked. Everyone agree and laugh hearing his jokes. 

Since Tiffany went back home with him, his car was left there. But Taeyeon got a better idea. While Mark saw a shining black Porsche Panamera already parked in front of the gate. He was wondering who ever is the owner, he/she totally a millionaire. 

Not entering the Aston Martin, the couple went straight to the Porsche Mark's drop again. 

"Is that your car?" Mark ask Taeyeon as he give their bags to the driver. 

"Huh? Ah no, it just a company car." Taeyeon still keep the secret that everyones has know from Mark. 

Mark was confuse. "So how about the car here?" This time, he ask Tiffany. 

Instead Tiffany, Taeyeon answer it. Well it his car though. She got nothing to do with it. "You may use the car to go to your interview at Seoul." He smile and went into the car. The car then slowly move and disappeared from their sight. 

Everyone went back into the house. While Mark still outside, thinking something. 

"How can he know about my interview? Who is he actually?" 


Hello everyone! I'm back with a new chapter :) i see many comments before and really appreciate it. Thank you :D. Keep on reading don't be a silent reader! Come on comment, I won't bite you >< :p