LVII

The Ice Has Melted

In this few nights, Taeyeon has been spotted at Hyoyeon's club. The bartender boys recognise him and inform Hyoyeon. He being told that Taeyeon came with a woman. He thought the woman was Tiffany but Jonghyun said it was the supermodel Im Nana. Hyoyeon was surprised when he heard about it. He thought Taeyeon hate her? 

Hyoyeon can't believe. He decided to see it by himself. That night, he went down instead staying in his office upstairs. He wait for him at the bar. 2 hours of waiting, he finally saw Taeyeon coming in with... Nana. The boys was right. 

Hyoyeon run after Taeyeon that went straight to the dance floor with Nana and pull him away. Taeyeon flinched and turn to see Hyoyeon stand behind him. 

"What's all this Taeng? I thought you guys are over?" Taeyeon being brought to the side of the dance floor, leaving Nana alone. 

"Yes we're over Hyo. Look, i can explain this." Taeyeon try to explain to his cousin. He can see Hyoyeon's face changed and grip his fist. 


"Explain what? You want to explain that you're just having fun with your ex and leave your girlfriend? Cut it off Taeng!"  Hyoyeon really feel mad right now. How dare he went out with woman that has broke his heart? Plus he's the one said that he hate her. Then what about Tiffany?

Taeyeon's eyes widen heard Hyoyeon answer "NO! I'M NOT LEAVING TIFFANY!" Of course he wouldn't leave her. Tiffany is her life. She's the one in his heart now. 

"THEN WHAT IS THIS?!" Hyoyeon become more mad. Luckily the club now packed with people and music become more loud, so they can't hear Hyoyeon yelling. 

Taeyeon brush his hair. He become more stress because of this. He keep it by himself and thought he can solve it, but things become worst. "She threat me.... She said Tiffany will be hurt if I didn't do what she said." Taeyeon look down to the floor.

Hyoyeon saw the guilty face of Taeyeon. He brought him up to his office. They need to talk and office is the only place comfortable. As soon as they're upstairs, both of them take a seat. Hyoyeon began the conversation. 

"What did she threat you?" He ask. 

Taeyeon then explain to him from A-Z. On how Nana looking for him at the office and also about the cafe incident. She also keep on calling him at late night. He also stated that he got stress  and his mood is uncontrollable. Hyoyeon listen to every of his word. He now understand. But 1 thing he's been thinking is, why he doesn't want to share it? 

"Why do you keep it by yourself Taeng? You got us! We're always behind you," Hyoyeon said right after Taeyeon done talking. 

Taeyeon quiet. He's been thinking. Maybe Hyoyeon was right. He shouldn't keep it and try to solve by himself. They can always help him. But no, he choose to quiet and look what has happen now.  

"I-i jj-ust want her to be safe. I don't w-want anybody to hurt her," That is the only word Taeyeon can say. He just didn't want anything happen to Tiffany. It's okay if he's hurt but they can't harm her. 

Hyoyeon shake his head hearing Taeyeon's guilty tone. He then take out his phone and dial out a number. He wait for the recipient to answer. After a few seconds, 

"Yul gather everyone at the club house now." 

After few seconds, Hyoyeon speak again. 

"Don't ask. Just gather them NOW." He cut off the line.  

Taeyeon look at his cousin. They exchanged glance. Hyoyeon open his mouth, 

"Now, leave that woman and come with me. We going to solve your problems." 

Indeed, they're all his lifesaver. 

-- 

After their gathering that night, all of them has made a decision to keep on eye on Nana. They ask Taeyeon to ignore all her calls and messages also don't worry about the threat. 

Taeyeon now can smile widely again. He glad he told them and now his burden decrease. He blocked Nana and told Jiyeon not to answer calls from Nana again. 

"Hey," Taeyeon said to Tiffany on one night. He approach her slowly. 

Tiffany that standing at the balcony turn her back seeing Taeyeon already stand behind while look at the same thing as her, the moon. 

"Oh hey Tae, don't you go out tonight?" Since he has been going out in this few nights, Tiffany feel weird when see he at home. They're even not see each other at home. He'll went straight to his room and he'll going out after shower. 

Taeyeon walk towards her. He knows she must feel hurt of what had he done to her this few days. Tiffany turn back and continue to see the moon. Without her knowing, Taeyeon already hug her back. 

"I'm sorry Fany," he said while smelling her hair. Taeyeon put his chin on her shoulder and speak again, "I'm sorry i leave you alone," 

She thought of what has happened to them in this few days. He went out without saying any word to her. She was wondering if she did hurt him or anything wrong. She was left alone at the house. Tiffany even went to Jessica's house this few days since she was bored. When Jessica ask her, Tiffany will said that Taeyeon was busy. 

"Do you have someone else?" That is her first question. Well who doesn't think of that thing if your man changed suddenly. She said without turn to him. But she doesn't push Taeyeon away when he hug her. She has been missed his touch though. 

Taeyeon's eyes widen. There is no way he'll have someone else when he already got Tiffany. He pull her to face him. "I don't have anyone else other than you baby," 

"Then where did you go out every night leaving me alone?"  Tiffany crossed her arms and look away from him. 

"I didn't go anywhere. I'm just hanging out with Hyo and the rest at the club." Taeyeon really want to tell her about Nana. But he knows that is not the right time. He want to have a great conversation tonight and replace back his time. He'll choose another time instead tonight. He'll tell her after the model recruiting programme that he missed few days ago. Since the programme will be start tomorrow. 

"CLUB? WHICH CLUB?" She shoot a glare at him. 

"Huh? The club we went to before," He said with innocent tone. 

Their conversation continue with Taeyeon take out his guitar and strum a random song that suit their night. They were cuddling on the couch outside under the night sky and be shined by moon. Taeyeon feel ease and calmed as he didn't get any calls from Nana. 

--
NEXT MORNING

Mark was driving the Aston Martin to Seoul by himself. Today was the day of his interview at Sonexclusive. He keep on calling his cousin, want to tell about his appearance but she didn't answer it. Mark wear a smart casual attire and he keep checking on his look. 

Few hours of driving, Mark finally arrive at the Kim Corporation building. He was amaze to see the building. It was big and have another tower beside it. Just like a twin tower. As he was driving into the building area, Mark noticed that the security there were looking at him. He wonder why and thought of doing anything wrong. 

The security were looking at him because he was driving the CEO's car. They know it's the CEO car as soon as they saw the car registration number:

KTY 0301

Every of Taeyeon's car got his initial as the registration number. And every number on it was a special number. They once mistaken Tiffany was driving Taeyeon's car and now Mark. 

Mark park the car at parking lot and make his way into the building. While he was walking, Mark notice every eyes were on him. It's nothing weird because he is a good looking man that got the blue eyes of his father and sharp jaw. Of course everybody would lock their eyes on him. 

He went to the 18th floor as he being told that the interview was held at the CEO office. They will be interviewed by CEO himself. As soon as he arrive at the 18th floor, he was lead to a meeting room that already have few people in it. 

After being briefed by Sunny, the interview was officially begin. Mark be the ninth person will be interviewed. Within that time, Mark has seen few model being kicked out or rejected. He also saw some file that has been thrown away out from the CEO room. He already be more nervous and afraid to be interviewed. 

Taeyeon on the other room already finish with the eighth candidate and he now going through the ninth candidate profile. His eyes widen and start to smile. He then ask Jiyeon to call the next candidate. 

When Mark come into the room, he saw the CEO was reading newspaper. He cough as a sign he was in. Taeyeon was behind the newspaper smile when heard it. 

"Sit." He said. 

Mark do what he has being told. He sit and wait for CEO words. 

Taeyeon flip the newspaper pages while asking Mark "What should you do when come to an interview?" 

Mark was thinking. What he suppose to do? "Um introduce myself?" 

"Then introduce yourself to me," Taeyeon said. He still cover himself behind the newspaper while listen to Mark introducing himself. 

After finish introducing himself, Mark being bombed by question by Taeyeon. 

"What is your height?" 

"5'10" feet sir" 

"Convert to centimetres." 

Eh? Mark was thinking. What's wrong with the question? Do it really matter to convert in cm? 

"177 cm" 

"Alright. Your weight?" 

"157 pounds,"

Mark was expecting  if he's asking him to convert it again but that question not appear.

"Not too tall, weight just good. I see that you've being a model before. So that's mean you got experience." 

Mark smiling when he heard CEO was kind of praising him. Taeyeon quiet for a while, thinking of something. He then speak again. 

"So are you really want to become a model since before?" 

"Yes sir, that have been my dream to be a model." Mark answer him. But he still thinking. Why didn't the CEO see him? 

Just when Taeyeon want to ask him more, he heard his door being knocked.   Just who dare to interrupt him? 

"Come in," he said. 

Mark turn to see the door open and it reveal his cousin was coming in with smiling. 

"Oh hey Mark, you come for the interview?" She said while put the file on the table. Mark just nod and smile. Didn't dare to talk much in front of the CEO. 

Mark saw Tiffany casually walk towards the CEO and having a conversation. Okay the conversation was kinda weird....

"Where do you want to have lunch later on?" Tiffany said. 

"Let's eat Japanese food for today. I'm craving for it,"  the CEO reply from behind the newspaper. 

"Okay then. I better get to work again.  see you at lunch Tae, love you" she kiss his temple. 

Tae? Taeyeon? Love you? She kiss him too? That's mean..... 
Tiffany saw Mark's confuse face when she want to walk out and smile at him. Tiffany point to the table. Mark follow it and his eyes landed on the name plaque. His eyes widen while read it. 

"Kim Taeyeon. CEO of Sonexclusive"

Taeyeon knows the secret now revealed. He put down the newspaper and look at Mark who still looked shock. Like hearing a bell ringing signed that he has win, Taeyeon smile widely. 

"I'm down. You win bro. Welcome to Hwang's family." Mark said. 

"And welcome to Sonexclusive, Mark." 

With that, Mark knows Taeyeon is a CEO of a big company. He now knows Taeyeon is down to earth. He never arrogant nor show off his richness. He didn't complain when Mr. Hwang test him and also ready to fight for Tiffany. Taeyeon also explain to him that all family members already know about him and he totally got pranked. Mark laugh loudly and think about their childishness at Jeonju. They then having lunch together and Mark went back to Jeonju at the same day. He can't wait to the other Hwang's that they succeed in prank him. And yeah forgot to tell you, Mark also managed to get a place in Sonexclusive. 

Taeyeon: STRIKE

Mark: FULLY KNOCKDOWN 


Hey dear readers! So, I've seen many emotional comments on the last chapter. Omo you guys really feel it though ^^ so, to cover your wound... Well for a while, I continue with Mark chapter. But next chapter... I can't guarantee whether we can smile or nah. Oh! I didn't do any proofread, so pardon for any error ^^ do read and comments! :D