LXIII

The Ice Has Melted

They're all surprised to know that Yoona is actually Nana's sister. They told her about Nana and even Yoona seems surprise with it. She knows that her sister has back to Korea but they only met for a few times after that. Nana spend a lot of time being outside rather than with her sister. Yoona said she notice the changes in her sister since she was back from abroad. She has change into a grumpy and scary instead a loving sister before this. 

Yoona knows her sister had a boyfriend back then when she's in university but she didn't know that it was Taeyeon. She still remember how her sister working so hard to pay for their studies. No one take care of them since their parents divorced, so Nana take a charge and they live by themselves. That is why wealth was everything and money is her number 1 priority. 

And now, their team now added a new member which is Yoona. She'll help in keep in eye of her sister of sister and Yuri's request to be in Jessica's team? Yeah he got it. But Hyoyeon will pull him into his team anytime he wants. Well Yuri have to accept the deal if he want to be in that team though. 

Today is the day their mission will officially begin. 

--------- 

GROUP 1 

Sunny and Seohyun back to visit Taeyeon after leave him rest and be with his family for few days. At the time they come, Taeyeon was looking at a sketch book. 

"Hi oppa!" Seohyun greet him cheerfully. She put down the fruit basket and sit at the edge of his bed. 

Taeyeon look up and smile brightly when saw them. "Yah where did both if you go? Why don't you come and see me?" He noticed that none of his friend come to visit him since few days ago and he already miss them. 

Sunny and Seohyun loot at each other and let out a smile. "Hey Taeng, how is it going? Sorry, we're kinda busy somehow. But we're here now right?" 

Taeyeon give a nod. He understand that they also have their work to do. He also appreciate them for coming despite busy with work. "I'm feeling better now but my head keep hurting whenever i try to remember something." He expressed his feeling. 

"Really? Don't worry oppa, you'll remember everything soon. Okay?" Seohyun give him encouragement words. 

Taeyeon let out a bitter smile to them. "I know all of you are disappoint with me for not remember anything right...? Hm" 

Sunny sit at the other side of the bed and pat Taeyeon's back. "Yah who said that? No we're not. It was not your fault Taeng. Don't think too much okay?" 

"Yup, oppa. Sunny unnie was right. That is why we're here today. We can help you to remember everything again if you want." Seohyun offer him.

Taeyeon's sorrow face changed. He see both of their face and saw then give him a wide smile. "Really? You can help me?" 

"We will not just help, but we will try everything to get your memory back Taeng," Sunny said.

"That is only if you want to oppa," Seohyun try to play with him. 

Taeyeon nod quickly. He want his memory back. He want to know who is that blonde girl, also the person named Tiffany he heard before and the old man that has been visiting him in these days. He wants to know how was his life before. 

Sunny gladly smile with Seohyun. Now they can carry on their mission smoothly. Seohyun saw the sketch book earlier. She feel curious then ask him. 

"Whose sketch book is that oppa?" 

Taeyeon take the sketch book and smile. "It's Sarang's sketch book. She said i should take a look at it when i miss her, so she left it here." 

Oh that girl. Seohyun almost forgot about the little girl. "Omo cute girl! Sarang come here?" 

Taeyeon nod. "Yeah, she come here but  she showed me some weird drawings. Here take a look at this," 

He open the sketch book and flip the to the page he talked about. There's a drawing of a little girl which they can assume it was Sarang holding hand with a woman. The little girl labelled the drawing as "me and mommy". Taeyeon flip the page again. This time it showed a smiling woman. A red haired woman and also her eye smile. Of course both of them know who she is. They both smile. 

"Since when she got a mommy? I didn't know she have this kind of imagination before this. Just look at those drawings," Taeyeon said. He just don't understand why his daughter can have that kind of imagination. As he knows, that little girl already aware about her mother. 

"Taeng, you loss memory on this too. That is not her imagination, it was all true. We know her." Sunny explain to him slowly. Didn't want him to be under pressure. 

"Mean? The woman in the drawing was real? Who is she then? Her teacher?" Taeyeon ask. He look at the drawing again. 

"Nope. She's your girlfriend oppa, its Tiffany unnie." Seohyun answer his question then put a smile as a finishing. 

Taeyeon silent. Tiffany? He has heard that name before. Hyoyeon did mention about it and also that blonde girl. He still remember that Hyoyeon also said that she was his girlfriend. But he got none memory of her. "Tiff-fany is my girlfriend? I got a girlfriend?" He look up and saw both of them nod their head. 

"So where is she? Why don't she come here and see me? Didn't she know i was here?" That question has been in his mind since they said she was his girlfriend. If it was true, why they never met since he was awake? 

Both Sunny and Seohyun look at each other. How should they answer that question? "Ww-we don't know Taeng, she's like missing in action. She also have send resignation letter to us few days ago." Sunny hesitate to answer him at first but she just straight being honest with him after that. 

Another one thing make he curious. "Resignation letter? Did she work with us?" 

Sunny then explained everything about Tiffany to him. They want to show her picture to him since he requested, but they didn't have any of Tiffany's picture with them. Taeyeon should got some of her picture in his phone, but unfortunately his phone got damaged in the accident. So the only way now is wait for Jessica since they were best friend. She must have their picture together. 

After being told some things about his girlfriend, Taeyeon's mind got some illusion of a woman. It was blur and every time he want to try make the illusion clear, his head hurt. Seohyun stopped their mission for a while and let Taeyeon rest. She think that it's enough for today since he got physiotherapy later on so he must rest now. At least he got to know a bit about his girlfriend. Hopefully, he'll remember her soon. 

-----

GROUP 2

Jessica along with Mark and of course with Yuri too went to Jeonju to meet Mr. Hwang. They know he hide something as didn't look surprise when knows about Tiffany disappearance. Yes, Mr. Hwang has went back to Jeonju few days ago. He already knows about Taeyeon who loss his memories. Between that time, Mr. Hwang also try to call Tiffany but it was no use. Her phone is still off and he didn't get to reach her. 

As they arrive there, Mr. Hwang was sitting at the pool while do his usual activity which is reading a book. 

"Hi uncle!" Jessica run towards him. He just like her second father. While Yuri follow behind her. 

Mr. Hwang put down his book and reply Jessica's greet with a hug. "Ah Jung Jessica, you didn't greet me properly last time." He said then pinch her nose. They didn't get to meet when he was in Seoul to visit Taeyeon because she was busy with her work. 

Jessica brush her red nose and whimper to the old man "oh I'm sorry uncle. Pleaseeee don't be mad with me. I'm here now right?" She shows her puppy eyes to him. 

Yuri on the other side look at Jessica showing her cuteness. He didn't know that this cold girl have this cute side of her. But whatever it is, she looks beautiful whenever she smile. 

Jessica then introduced Yuri to Mr. Hwang. He recognise Yuri but didn't have time to get to know with him. 

"You're Taeyeon's friend?" 

Yuri smile and nod "Yes uncle, I'm one if his best friend." 

"Taeyeon is lucky because he got friends like all of you. Be there with him when he in need. While Tiffany who is supposed to be with him too..." Mr. Hwang stop and let out a sigh. 

Jessica and Yuri approached Mr. Hwang who already hang his head down. They knows that the old man also disappoint with his daughter.

"Don't worry uncle, we'll try to find Tiff after this okay?" 

Mr. Hwang lead them back to to the living room. "Luckily she didn't go that far so it's not hard to find her i guess," he said while take a seat on the sofa. 

Both Yuri and Jessica look at him. "What do you mean uncle? You know where is Tiffany?" She ask him. 

Mr. Hwang nod. At this time, he can't stay quiet about it. He have to broke his promise. This is for her own good. "Yes i know. She told me before," 

"Really? Where is she now uncle?" It's Yuri's turn to ask him. 

At the same time, Mark went down and join their conversation after go to his room just now. Mr. Hwang then continue to talk. "The first and last time she call me was the last 2 weeks. She ask me not to tell anyone about her." 

"She call you? I was calling her thousand times but she don't even response once," Jessica tell her experience calling Tiffany before. 

"But she's calling me using the hotel number. When i try call the number again, they said she already check out from there. I've try calling her handphone but it still inactive." Mr. Hwang explain more to them. 

3 of them listen to his explanation. They glad when Tiffany told someone her location than just keep it by herself. At least they know that she's fine. 

"So uncle, could you tell us where is she now?" Mark open his mouth after listen to Mr. Hwang. Even he didn't know Tiffany did contact her father. 

"Beside, you know Taeyeon really need her in this state of him. Please,"Yuri try to persuade him. 

While Jessica just give him a sad look. She really hope that the old man could tell them her location. Mr. Hwang look at 3 of them. He let out a warm smile. 

"Go find her at Jeju, I'm sure she still there. She told me she won't go anywhere far." 

Hearing to Mr. Hwang's answer, 3 of them smile widely. Jessica stand and give a hug to him followed by Mark. 

"Ah thank you thank you thank you uncle!" She couldn't be any happy than this. At least they've know her location now and it quite easy for them since only have to focus to 1 place. 

Mr. Hwang pat Jessica's back. He knows how that girl love her daughter. Even after they've move away, their friendship going strong until today. She may be act cold but she always make sure nobody hurt Tiffany. 

After know her location, Yuri quickly make a phone call. Jessica want to go straight to Jeju but Yuri hold it first. They didn't know where to start if they arrive later on. So he take an initiative to call his friend which is a private investigator. They met at one of the car racing he went to long time ago and be friend after that. 

"Wuu look at who's calling me today? Our Mr. Sneaky guy! Hahaha! What's up Yul?" 

That is the first thing Yuri heard after the caller answer his call. He smile. 

"Hahaha yah! I've stop being jerk okay, I'm a 'good boy' now." He answer along with laugh. It's true, ever since he's being 'CIA' along with Jessica he has stop going to the club except to dig more about Nichkhun. And the rest of his time, he'll be with Jessica or his car centre. 

"Wow that is one of rare thing come out from your mouth. Is this the real Kwon Yuri? Hahaha! Yah, you already got someone?" 

Yuri smile by himself. "Yy-yeah i did." He blush unknowingly. 

"What?! That girl really powerful. Who is she? I want to meet her!" 

"Yah yah yah not now Taec. I want you do something else right now." Yuri then explain everything to his friend and end up their call. He send the information needed to his friend via message. What they gonna do now is wait for a good news. 

As soon as Yuri finish everything, he went back to living room and close his eyes for a while. He feels tired these days as he got a lot of things to handle. Mark has went upstairs to his room while Mr. Hwang went to the farm to check on it. Jessica that just come back from kitchen quickly make a step and sit beside Yuri. 

Yuri open her eyes and saw Jessica look right into his eyes. "Yah! You surprise me. What do you want?" Yuri can't denied how fast his heartbeat when saw she staring at him. Those eyes really shoot right into his heart. 

"What? I just look at you though. So how was it? Did he find her?" Jessica just answer him with a slumber. 

"He'll check on first then will inform us if there anything." Yuri explain. 

"Can't he do it faster?" She ask. 

Yuri look at her and sigh. "I just told him just now, how can he found Tiffany in just a few minutes?" He questioned her back. Jessica didn't ask him anymore after that and understand his explanation. He was right though. 

Yuri look at the silent Jessica. "What can we do right now is wait for him." He said that while put his head on her lap then close his eyes. Since she disturb his short nap just now. 

Jessica's eyes widen. "Yy-yah Kwon Yy-yuri.. Ww-what are you doing," she didn't yell at him like always. In fact, she was stuttering and Jessica can feel her face burn. Jessica didn't push him away and they stay in that position until both of them fell asleep on the sofa. Yuri smile in his sleep. 

-------------

GROUP 3 

While Yuri was away, Hyoyeon is the one take his place to keep an eye at Nichkhun. He went down to supervise all his worker. Even Jonghyun and Taemin feel weird with his sudden visit. Hyoyeon purposely observe Nichkhun closely tonight. It's a rare thing to see a serious Kim Hyoyeon. 

Yoona on the other side stay at home all day since it was her day off. Plus, she want to talk with her sister actually but Nana didn't come out from her room even after she's back from photoshoot. She was watching TV when suddenly saw her sister out from her room and looking beautiful. 

"Oh are you going out unnie?" She ask. 

Nana turn to Yoona and give a slight nod. "Hm," 

Yoona look at her expression. She really in mess. No matter how many make up she puts on, it can't cover up her expression. Just when Nana want to make her way out, Yoona grab her hand. "Please don't go out tonight unnie," 

"Why can't i, Yoon? I'm bored," Nana said with a flat tone. She also try to let her hand off from Yoona. 

"You bored because you're always stay in your room. Just what did you in there all day unnie?" Yoona answer her while looking right into her eyes. 

"None of your business Yoon. I'm going out, love you sis" 

"JUST STOP WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING IM NANA! YOU'RE RUINING SOMEONE'S LIFE!" Yoona yelled at her sister while Nana make her way out. All this while she never raised her voice. She just follow whatever her sister wants. But not this time, she not gonna let her sister ruin people's life. 

Nana stop. It her first time she heard Yoona raised her voice. She walk back to her sister. "What do you mean ruining people's life? WHAT DO YOU MEAN??!" She shake Yoona's body. 

Yoona quiet. She let her body being shaken by her sister. She really feel disappointed with her. Being told that her sister was the cause of Taeyeon's depression for 5 years was enough for her. And now, she's trying to ruin his life once again? No way. 

"Let him happy with his life. You're happy with your life too right unnie? You got everything now," Yoona said while caressing Nana's cheek. 

Nana pull her face and push Yoona's hand away. "Yes, i got everything i want but i missed one thing. I WANT HIM!" 

"But this is not the way unnie, can you just please accept the fate written? Both of you didn't mean to be together. Find someone else please," 

Nana clenched her teeth "Fate has been written but it can be erase. And you as my sister should support me!" 

Yoona stare at Nana. "I never fail to support you in everything unnie. But I can't support you on this one. I won't support you to hurt other people," both of them still stand in front of each other and their eyes were staring. 

"I just ask you to support me but this is what you said? Listen Im Yoona, you know that i won't stop until i got what i want." Nana smirk. She then went to whisper to Yoona, "So... Stop me if you can sis," she kiss Yoona's temple and push her down to floor. 

"Nana unnie!!" She try to call her but then heard the door sound. Nana is out. She can't talk to her today but there's another day. 


So hey readers! There is some progress in the 3 group. I'm sorry I make Tiffany hide for a while ><. Yuri try to approach Jess over there and Nana still going on even though her sister stopped her. there will be more after is, don't worry ;) 

P/S : didn't do any proofread like usual and can't wait to see tiffy in FEM mv ^^ and also, get well soon dear top commentator. You know who you are and always be healthy to all my readers!