LXVIII

The Ice Has Melted

Since the confession day at the café, Taeyeon always come to the café to meet Tiffany. They’re all has already know him. Mr. Henry the café manager also be a close of Taeyeon since his friend were not there. And for now, Sarang didn’t stay with Taeyeon at the hotel. She stay at Tiffany’s house and only spending time with her daddy on daylight.

That night while Taeyeon was waiting for Tiffany’s shift to end, an unknown man come into the café and went straight to the counter. He was covered by a cap and glasses.

“Excuse me, Tiffany is here?” That unknown man speak in English fluently.

Taeyeon, who was sit near the counter accidentally hear his question. He take a look at the unknown man. He was covered by black glass and cap. The man look familiar to him but he can’t remember where did he see him. The way he dress up looks scary and creepy. He also looks like a prisoner who ran away from the jail.

“May I know who are you sir?” Mr. Henry ask him back. Of course he wouldn’t simply give any information about his staff to unknown people.

The unknown man smile under his cap. “Ah I’m sorry. Oh my, where did my manners go? I’m her boyfriend.” He smile and lift up a bit his cap as an apology sign.

Taeyeon’s eyes widen hearing his answer. Also with the café manager. Everyone already knows that Taeyeon is Tiffany’s boyfriend. So how come this unknown man can confessed that he is Tiffany’s boyfriend?

Mr. henry look at Taeyeon who shoot a glare at the unknown man. Taeyeon give a sign to him to not said anything and just keep on going with the game.

Tiffany then went out from the kitchen after being called by Mr. Henry. She look at the unknown man. She also didn’t know him until he take off his glasses and show his face to Tiffany. Shock expression can be seen at her face. Tiffany didn’t know Taeyeon was there since he sit at the back corner of the café.

“Hi baby,” the unknown man give a small smile to her.

Hearing his voice, Tiffany knows that she is not dreaming. This is real. He is really there and stand in front of her right now. After the incident at her house, he never bother her anymore. That makes Tiffany feel relieved and thought he’s already give up in looking for her. But she was wrong. He’s back again.

“Nnnn-nnicckk…” that is the only word she can mutter right now. Tiffany frozen. The cup she hold nearly fall from her hand.

Nichkhun hold the cup for her and hug Tiffany like a real boyfriend. All his action has been witnessed by Taeyeon. He really want to go and beat the unknown man up but he continue to stay there.

“I miss you Tiff,” He said between the hug.

Not replying the hug, Tiffany said “What are you doing here?” she said with a normal face. It’s her workplace, so she doesn’t want to messed it up.

Smiling at her back, Nichkhun answer her question. “Follow what I said and you’ll be safe. Trust me Tiff,”

As her main excuse, she didn’t want to mess up. So Tiffany just follow him. She was dragged out from the café. Taeyeon automatically stand up when saw his girl being pulled out by the unknown man. He lean at the wall quietly and keep on eyeing at them. He can see Tiffany’s expression. She was really scared. Her arms being grabbed and Taeyeon can see it started to become red. He grasp his hand. Mr. Henry at the other side already see Taeyeon’s expression changed.

 

MEANWHILE AT OUTSIDE OF THE CAFÉ

“It’s been a while right Tiff?” Nichkhun said while grabbing her hand.

Tiffany try to release her hand but he grab it too hard. “What do you want Nick?”

That man smirk. He then lean in as he want to kiss her but it was actually a temptation as he only whisper to her ear. “I want you,” he then laughing at her as Tiffany already being tricked by him.

She push him hard until he back off. “Stop it, we’re over 5 years ago!”

Nichkhun stop laughing and quickly change his normal expression to a fierce one. Tiffany really feel scared right now. Nichkhun really look like a person with split personality. He has a normal side and automatically changed after that.

He push and pinned her at the wall and shoot a glare at her. “Listen here Tiff, we’re not over since you slap me in front of the public Tiffany! Do you know how long talk about it? FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER!” he started to yell at her. She become more scared when she saw his eyes become red.

“I-I’m ssso-sorry… I-I dd-don’t know,” her tears started to form.

Just when he raise up his hand, somebody brush off his hand. Nichkhun’s hand got twisted and they now changing position. He’s the one being pinned to the wall with his back facing Taeyeon.

“We shouldn’t raise our hand to a woman. I thought you’ve your manner, Mr.?”

Nichkhun groan in pain and he still didn’t get to see who was pinning him to the wall. He try to break it off but Taeyeon much stronger than him. He can feel the anger as soon he saw Nichkhun made his girl cry. Soon, he was push hardly on the side. His glass and cap were taken off. Taeyeon can see his face clearly. Suddenly his head hurting. An illusion come into his mind.

He can remember be in a place where he can hear music were playing loudly and he were fighting with a man. Taeyeon can see the situation where an unknown man was bleeding and he can see a woman was there too. This time, Taeyeon try to fight the pain and do much as he can to make the vision clear. He then fell down by himself. Tiffany still hold Taeyeon’s hand and feel scared when saw he collapsed.

“Tae! are you okay?” She ask him but being ignored because he was trying to bear the pain.

Just when Tiffany want to help him to get up, Nichkhun was faster. He push her away and Taeyeon back on the ground. His collar got grabbed by Nichkhun. “Why? Don’t you know who was me? Ah I forgot that you didn’t have any memory!” it was followed by his devil laugh. Taeyeon didn’t even bother to reply it as the pain still in him.

The 2 evil actually already aware about his condition as the news about him already spread all over Korea. Nana stay and watch them from afar for now.

“You know what Mr. Kim? I think you should keep your memory off.” At the same time, without Taeyeon noticing Nichkhun put out a knife.

Tiffany that notice the situation quickly screaming. “HELP! THERE’S A CRAZY KILLER HERE!”

Nichkhun was panic with her sudden shout. He quickly put the knife back into his pocket and want to get away from there when suddenly Taeyeon grab his hand.

“I-I know who you are. You’re the one that hurt her before. You’re that bastard because leave a precious woman like her!” while Taeyeon pull him hard and that makes Nichkhun fell on the ground once again.

With that, Taeyeon hold Tiffany’s hand then pulled her away from there leaving that jerk with confuse state.

--

They sit at a table and Taeyeon babbling by himself. “His girl? Heh, stupid jerk!”

While Tiffany look down to the floor while holding her hurt wrist. She assumed that he already heard and saw everything just now. But not only Nichkhun, Tiffany too feel confuse. Taeyeon said he remember that jerk and even state the prove. But then, why can’t he remember the others?

Taeyeon notice that Tiffany become quiet after they left that jerk. “Hey, anything wrong? Your hand hurt that much?” He said while touch her wrist.

She shake her head. That makes he become more curious. His head still hurting but it not that much compared to before. “Then?”

“How can you remember him?” One question and his eyes being targeted by Tiffany.

He take a deep breath. Look like everything has to be revealed. Taeyeon hold her hand and look right into the sad eyes. “I-I… I’ve know everything Fany-ah,”

Her expression changed. “What do you mean by ‘know everything’ Tae?”

“I-I mm-mean… I’ve gain my memories back,” he kinda hesitate to tell her.

Tiffany’s eyes widen. Is it true? What did she heard just now was come from his mouth?

But there’s something bothering her. If he has regain his memory, why don’t he tells her? She sure Seohyun and the others already knows about it. she feels like being left behind. Tiffany then walk out from the café and leave his alone.

Taeyeon confuse with her action and don’t know what to do. But then, Mr. Henry, Jimin and Changmin give him the courage to run after her.

“GO AND CHASE HER HYUNG!” Changmin said and the other cheer on him.

“Fighting!”

Taeyeon smile widely and run out from the café. He already saw his girl running in front and his head hurt again.

“Fany-ah! wait for me!” He said while run after her.

This scene has appear in his blur vision. “Fany…- arghh!” didn’t get to finish his word, he collapsed on the ground.

Tiffany stop running and turn back then saw her boyfriend already at the ground. She run back to him and wake him up as she can see he close his eyes.

“Tae! Oh my God!” She said while put his head on her lap.

She then keep on shaking Taeyeon’s body but she can’t get any respond from him.

“Please wake up Tae, please… I don’t want to lose you again. Losing you once has taught me many things. Don’t leave me… I love you Kim Taeyeon…,” She said all those thing while shed tears.

While busy crying, suddenly Tiffany hear smoething. “I love you too Tiffany Hwang,”

She look at him and saw the smiling Taeyeon. “Ttt-tae…?”

He just smile at her. “I’m sorry Fany-ah,”

“YAH YOU JUST PRETENDING?!” She hit on his arms repeatedly.

Taeyeon groan in pain because Tiffany pinch his back. “NO NO NO, okay I’ll explain everything. I promise you,”

With that he explain to her right there. Taeyeon was actually try to gaining back his memory. But he didn’t know how. So Dr. Park Seo Joon recommend him to write or he can sketch it every time he got a blurry vision. Taeyeon will sketch or write something every time he’s bumping into a new people or scene. He was collecting his vision since before coming to Jeju and discover more new vision when he’s with Tiffany. So from there, he almost got all his memory back. But still, he didn’t get any vision about the ‘blonde girl’. He then explain the reason why he didn’t tell her earlier. It was because Taeyeon still not sure about everything he remember right now. Plus, he still want to know more. But since, Tiffany almost misunderstanding, he had to tell her.

Tiffany now understand and she feel glad because Taeyeon got his memories back. They then went back to the café since she just left without even finishing her shift. 


 I'm sorry for the late update, well i got busy day for everyday. we're student isn't? kekekek~ do read and comment! please don't throw anything to me... hehehe xoxo

So look like, Tae already started to regain everything back. Will everything back to normal again? Or will Nichkhun just stay still after the incident? Stay tuned!