LVIII

The Ice Has Melted

While i was writing this chapter, i was listening to Big Bang - if you and it give me inspiration somehow. I keep repeating this song and there's certain part in this chapter hit along with the song. I don't know its me being emotional or the song really suit some part in this chapter. I shed a tear while writing the "last" moment of TaeNy and a scene where....... Well, you better read it if you want to know ;) bye! 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nana has been planning something since she let the couple alone in this week. She knows she has been blocked by him so she didn't contact him anymore and decide to leave them. 

"You'll enjoy for the last time today, Taeyeon."  She said while make her way out from her house. She smirking while walking out. 

In a week, she has been planning something with her co-partner which is Nichkhun. She has set to meet with Tiffany 3 days ago. Since their last meeting at the restaurant, they've been exchanging phone number. Today is the day they'll meet. For now, Nana will lead the plan. But once the plan has succeed, Nichkhun will take a charge. 

--

Nana arrive at the place they agreed to meet. She promise to meet Tiffany at 2pm but she went to the meeting place an hour early. She has another plan instead meeting Tiffany. She take out her phone and dial a number. Nana purposely register a new number so she can call Taeyeon. Well, just for this one time. 

Taeyeon on the other side receive a call from unknown number while he was watching television. 

"Hello?" 

"Hello? Taeyeon?" Ugh this voice again. 

"Taeyeon please! Don't cut the line! I need to say something!" She said in panic tone. 

Taeyeon sigh. "What?" He make his way to the balcony. Didn't want Tiffany to hear him. 

"I-i need to tt-talk to you, please..." 

Hearing her tone, Taeyeon's face changed. She really sound different from when she's calling him before. He's thinking. Did she really in need? "What do you want to talk about?" 

"I can't ta-talk on the phone. We need to meet. Please?" She try to convince him with her plead tone. 

"No way, just say it on the phone or the deal is off" Taeyeon said. Even when she in need, he still need to be aware. 

Nana really want to curse. She didn't want her plan to mess up. Taeyeon really have to come there to make the plan success. "Please Taeng... This will be the last time I'll contact you, I'm not going to bother you anymore after this. Please," 

He heard the word "last time". He be silent and think for a while. If she really mean it, that's mean he'll not have to faced her anymore. 

"Fine. Text me the address, I'm going there." 

"Really? Tt-thank y-" Nana didn't get to continue her acting when the line was being cut by Taeyeon. But it's okay, as long as Taeyeon taking the bait. Nana then text him the address and change her seat. She didn't want her plan interrupted by her fans or any other else so she sit at secure place. 

--
TAEYEON'S HOUSE

As soon as he cut the line, Taeyeon went upstairs and get ready to meet Nana. Tiffany who's in the same room saw Taeyeon went for shower and she also getting ready to went out later on. 

Taeyeon went out from the bathroom and saw Tiffany was pondering in front of the closet. 

"Fany? What are you looking at?" He ask while fix the towel that only cover the bottom of his body. 

Tiffany turn and saw his half boyfriend also stand in front of the closet. "Hum? I was choosing an outfit," 

"Outfit? You're going out?" Taeyeon ask again. He didn't know she got a plan today. 

Tiffany just nod while still rummaging through the closet. Taeyeon smile looking at her and purposely hug her back with his wet body. Didn't know why, but he thought that their happiness will not last longer and he really want to create as many happy memories with her even only in the house. That action makes Tiffany flinched and hit Taeyeon's muscular arm. 

"Taeyeon! You make me wet!" 

"Wet?" He's smirk. 

Tiffany's eyes widen. This man really, "Yah byuntae!" She hit his arm again and push him out from the walking closet. 

"Hahahaha!" Taeyeon laugh and went to the walking closet again. He then whisper to her that still standing there, "You're looking good in everything baby, just telling you" he winked after that and pick an outfit for him too. 

Tiffany flashed her eye smile towards him quickly take the outfit she has been eyed to. When she went out after changing, Tiffany saw Taeyeon are spraying some perfumes on him. Plus, she saw something different in his outfit. 

"Are you going out too Tae?" 

He turn to her. "Hm? Yup." Awkward feelings barge into him right now. This is the last time and will be his last lie to her about Nana. In fact, he's planning to tell Tiffany everything after meet Nana. 

Taeyeon give space to Tiffany to get ready too as he already done. While fixing his shirt, he ask her "Will Jessica pick you up or you'll meet her somewhere?" Taeyeon thought she'll met Jessica later on since both best friend didn't hang out together for quite long time. 

"I'm not going to me Jessie, Tae" Tiffany said while put a make up on her. 

"Huh? Then who?" Taeyeon look at Tiffany's reflection on the mirror. He saw the woman was putting a matte lipstick on her lips. 

She's smiling. "Just a new friend," She purposely didn't tell him about meeting Nana. Tiffany planning on digging some story about him from Nana since she was his classmate and Taeyeon also being secretive about his past. 

"New friend?" Taeyeon thinking of her new friend but he didn't ask more since he didn't want to barge into her life. She also need a privacy so he just let her be. 

Taeyeon has finish getting ready and saw Tiffany went to the walking closet once again to choose a handbag. Well, woman always be a woman after all. He went to closet, following her. Once again, that feeling come to him. He feel hard to bid goodbye to her. 

Taeyeon stand behind her and wrap his arm around her waist then put his chin on her shoulder. Tiffany flinched but didn't hit him like before. Taeyeon can smell vanilla scent from her hair. 
Tiffany smiling. Feeling weird with all his action today. The affection he showed was quite different from today. 

"I'm going out now, take care of yourself okay?" He said and kiss her hair crown. 

Tiffany turn around, face him and salute him. "Aite aite captain!" She flashed her smile to him. Just when she want to let go his touch, Taeyeon pull her into a kiss. Not just a kiss, but a deep and gentle kiss. She feel something. Feel like he doesn't want to let her go. She let him lead the kiss and close her eyes. Taeyeon pull her more so they didn't have any gap. He really didn't want to end the kiss. 

They pull away after few minutes and this time, Taeyeon hold her hand while whispering "I'll always love you Fany-ah," he kiss her temple and went out from the room. 

Tiffany didn't get to reply him as he already went out. She feel weird somehow. Why does his word sound somber? Sound like he'll not coming back. 

--
Taeyeon arrive at the place Nana text him few minutes ago. When he arrive there it's already 1.30 pm. He ran into the restaurant as it was raining outside. He search for Nana and found she was sitting at the corner of the restaurant. Taeyeon saw she was wearing a simple skinny jeans with a jacket also with a ray ban. He understand she wants to cover up from her fans since he meeting with a supermodel. 

Nana already saw Taeyeon from a far, she smile. Saw him from a far just now, Taeyeon now already take a seat in front of her while brushing his wet hair. 

"Thank you for coming Taeng," Nana start her acting. 

"Yeah, whatever. What do you want to talk?" He shoot right to the main point. 

Its too early if she want to talk, Taeyeon need to be distracted first. "Don't you want to order drink first?" 

"Nah, its okay. Don't feel to drink now" he declined her offer. 

"But you can get cold if you don't warm your body up, Taeng. 1 drink wouldn't take your time," She said as she care for him. 

Taeyeon agreed and Nana ordered a hot chocolate for him and an ice americano for her. Taeyeon surprise  of her memory. "You...know?" He said. 

Nana let out a warm smile and nod. "How can i forget it? That's the only thing you'll drink everytime you feel cold." 

He give an awkward smile. She still remember it even though it has been 5 years? He suddenly remember when they're always hanging out at a cafe back then and be regular there. No matter where, they'll always come back there as they serve the best hot chocolate. But then, his thought being cut off by a waiter deliver their order. 

Like a telepathy, Nana ask him "Think of old times?" 

Taeyeon look at her "I just remember a cafe..." 

Nana smile. She knows what he mean "The cafe was still there. we can go again if we want," 

Taeyeon's eyebrows curl. Nana that see that face of him quick make a twist. "I mean, we can still go there as a friend. Maybe we can bring them along too." she smile sheepishly. 

But Taeyeon back to his normal side. "I don't want to go to that cafe nor bring anyone there. It's a bad place," He mean that cafe as a bad place because he didn't want to recall any memory of he and Nana. 

He suddenly remember the reason why he was there actually. "Now, what do you want to talk about? Just straight to the point." 

Nana was smiling. At least she manage to distract him for at least 15 minutes talking about all those past things. 

"Okay. First thing first, i want to say sorry to you. I made a lot of mistakes to you." She said. Taeyeon quiet and let her talk. 

"I didn't get to say sorry to you since the first time we met after 5 years. I let my foolish mind to keep on messing with your life...." 

Nana take a glance at Taeyeon. She saw him look down, play with the spoon in his hot chocolate drink. His face look...sad. So she continue. "I admit, it was my fault to leave you when you're in need. And now i feel regret for doing that. I'm sacrificing our love just because of my dreams and wealth. I-I'm sorry Taeyeon..." Taeyeon saw something shine in her eyes which is tears. Im Nana really can be a great actress if she wasn't a supermodel. 

"But you already got your dream now... So, leaving me 5 years ago was a right decision that you make," He said. Taeyeon himself feel sad hearing her saying all those thing. At one side, he feel glad because of her, he met Tiffany. But at the other side, he was thinking what would happen to them now if they still together. 

"I still feel bad for that Taeng. I was pursuing my dreams happily while you're struggling alone. But I realise that you've your own life now and you're...happy. I shouldn't mess it up once again." 

At the same time, Tiffany arrive at the restaurant. Nana saw her and continue her acting. Well, this is the and also the last part. She will add an epilogue  if necessary. 

"I will go from your life and this will be the last time we meet. I'm not going to appear in your and your girlfriend life. I'm back here because of work and now my work is done. I'll go home after this. Again, I'm sorry Taeng." She said while still looking at Tiffany that searching for her. She must end this at their right moment. 

Taeyeon listen to everything she said carefully. He nod and feel glad at the same time because she realised her mistakes. Taeyeon didn't want to fight nor being enemy with her also. She is a good person actually. He smile to her. 

"So.... did you forgive all my mistakes?" 

Taeyeon nod and let out a sincere smile. Nana stand from her seat. Taeyeon look at her with confuse look. 

"Oh come on, can't i get friendly hug?" She offer him and fortunately Taeyeon didn't reject it. He stand and give a hug to her. While they were hugging, Nana saw Tiffany still searching for her, so she purposely wave her hand towards her. Tiffany saw it and walk to them. 

Nana break the hug and she now holding both of Taeyeon's hand. He didn't mind it since they're in good terms now. "Thank you Taeng, thank you for forgiving me." At the same moment, Tiffany already near to them. She stand a bit far since she saw Nana with someone. But still she can hear anything they say. 

Nana ignore Tiffany for a while and continue her acting for last moment. "Again, I'm sorry...taeyeon." 

"I'm sorry for breaking you guys up!" -Nana

Tiffany heard Taeyeon's name. Is it her Taeyeon? But she still keep calm as there must be a lot of Taeyeon right? But then she heard something again. That man was talking. 

"I'm glad we're fine now. No matter what happen to us 5 years ago, we'll still be...-" Taeyeon couldn't finish his word as someone cut him off. 

"Tae...?" Tiffany now stand in front of them. She stand there as soon as she heard the man talking. His voice was familiar. 

Taeyeon turn his head and saw Tiffany standing while looking at him. "Fff-fany..."  

It's true. It's her Taeyeon. That moment, tears to start form at the corner of her eyes. Her eyes focusing at the bottom now where she saw Taeyeon holding Nana's hand tightly. They even hugging just now! Her heart break into pieces. She don't have heart to see them anymore so Tiffany run out from the restaurant. 

Taeyeon was shocked. Seeing his girlfriend was running out, he quickly let go Nana's hand and run after Tiffany. While Nana smile widely. Her plan was successful. She take out her phone and dialling Nichkhun's number. 

"Plan A done, your turn bar boy." Hearing that, Nichkhun on the other line let out an evil laugh. Finally. 

--

Tiffany already out from the restaurant. She didn't have any place to run. Right now she just want to run as fast as she could and vanish what did she see just now from her mind. Taeyeon manage to catch her hand and they stop running. 

"Ff-fany i can explain.." Taeyeon said while catching his breath. 

"Explain what?!" She yell at him. Tiffany then struggle to let her hand go from him. 

"LET ME GO!" She yell again. People are looking at them now. Taeyeon didn't care about it. He didn't let it go. 

"She just my...-" while he was trying to explain, Tiffany already manage to let her hand go. Not giving any chance to him, Tiffany slap him hard and run away again. Taeyeon can feel the stings and don't even care about the hurt the run after her. 

"TIFFANY!" Taeyeon shout her name. 

Tiffany heard him so she run faster, knowing that he will run after her matter what. She don't even feel tired even though she's running at the maximum speed. 

Seeing her run more faster, Taeyeon sprint. "FANY STOP! I CAN EXPLAIN!" He shout between his run. 

Tiffany already run to the end of the way and she need to cross the road to go the other way. Taeyeon look at the way Tiffany went to and saw a green traffic light. 

"FANY, NO!!" He shout while sprint. He have run as fast as he could but still can't keep up with Tiffany. 
 
She just run across the busy road and don't even care about the cars or any other vehicles there. Few cars were honking and at the same time, one of her heels falling off. Tiffany didn't notice about it and just continue to run across the road. 

Taeyeon that still follow her from behind saw her heels and try to catch it while running but didn't get it. So he turn back to take the heels but then he heard few vehicles were honking at him and also a MPV was speeding towards him. He try to run back but the last thing he saw was Tiffany still running away and she now far away from him. 

Taeyeon can feel he was flying like a feather for a split second then close his eyes at that time. He then crashed on the busy road. By that, he feel his body didn't function as it was ordered. Taeyeon really want to stand and run again but he couldn't move. He can feel something weird in his mouth and also a liquid start to went out from his nose. His vision become blur and all he can see was many people gathered around him. Taeyeon can't breath properly. Like there was something being put in his trachea to block the air from coming out nor in. His sight still to the way Tiffany run just now. While his hand still grabbing the heels tight,  he muttered "Tttt-ttti-ffffany......" He try his best to keep his eyes open but like it has being said, his body doesn't listen to him. He can't hear anything now, his eyes has shut. Taeyeon lost to his own body. 


So how was it everybody? Not a great chapter right since i know all of you want a happy story but come on, drama is life kekeke. Did i manage to twist your feeling? Well, I don't know ><. But here I've something to ask. What should happen to taeyeon after this? I got 2 plan. Whether he's having short memory lost or Tiffany is running away leaving him. can you choose it for me? Or any other suggestion also can be written and I'll consider it! ;) 

Keep reading and comment yeah? I don't do any proofread so pardon all mistake! Don't throw brick, shoes, bottles or flip the table okay? Heheheh~