VII

The Ice Has Melted

AUTHOR POV

In the other car, Taeyeon who is buzy humming the song from the radio suprised when suddenly his car being knocked by a man. His sight then moved infront and see a tow truck parked infront his car.

“Ah the tow truck is here” He mumble to himself.

He then unlocked his door and get out from the car. He also saw Tiffany get out from her car and walked towards him.

“Do you have any particular workshop or car center do you want to bring your car sir?” The tow truck driver asked taeyeon.

“Yes I do. Can you please bring my car to this car center?” Taeyeon said while give the tow truck driver a business card contained the car center address.

Taeyeon didn’t trust any other workshop than his bestfriend workshop. Its Yuri’s workshop. Yuri has been opening a luxury car service center since he graduated. His family own Kwon Holdings which is the biggest oil and gas company in Korea but he did not interested in it. Thank goodness his family is supportive towards him. They even provide all the machinery in Yuri’s car center. Yuri is not only a bestfriend to Taeyeon, but also like a family to him. They’ve been friend since childhood. Taeyeon share everything with him, there is no secret between them after all.

On the other hand, Tiffany who had already standing beside Taeyeon since the tow truck arrive just watched quietly and let Taeyeon handle everything.

“He look like he know many things about car till he have his particular workshop that he went.” Tiffany talking to herself.

“What are you looking at? Cool isn’t it?” Tiffany’s monologue being cut off by Taeyeon’s sudden question and smirked.

“What? I don’t see anything cool here. You just full of yourself Mr Nobody. Cesh.” Tiffany said. Feeling annoyed being teased by Taeyeon. 

“Ey don’t say that, I know what’s in your mind Miss Tiffany Hwang. You must be think that I’m a cool person as I settle this thing like a pro. Right? Just admit it, Don’t be shy.” Taeyeon said aroggant tone.

Tiffany was suprised that this guy can read her mine accurately. But she still don’t want to lose with him then said:

“Well excuse me, what is cool mean with just the call tow truck service? It just a simple thing that anyone can do. So I don’t find it interesting. Sorry.”

“If you find it a simple thing that anyone can do, why didn’t you call them earlier? Can you explain to me?” Taeyeon said sarcastically.

Tiffany was taken aback with Taeyeon’s word. She can’t say anything else. Well he was right after all.

Taeyeon see Tiffany being quiet after hearing his question. Then he snap his finger in front of Tiffany’s face.

“Why are you quiet? Can’t anwer my SIMPLE question?” Taeyeon emphasize the ‘simple’ word.

Tiffanny was about to say something when suddenly being interupt by the tow truck driver.

“I’m sorry, but your car have been set up and I’ll bring your car to the car center you said earlier sir.” He said.

“Ah okay. Thank you and please bring my Jason’s safely to the place” Taeyeon answered.

The tow truck driver just nodded and make his way to the truck.

Tiffany, who heard Taeyeon’s answered chuckled with her hand covering . Taeyeon heard the young lady laugh at him and said:

“What are you laughing at? Anything funny?”

“You named your car? Hahahaha ohmygod what kind of person naming their cars in this modern century? So old school.” Tiffany said in sarcastic tone.

“So what? Its my car after all. I can named it Brian, Alfred, Athena or what ever it is. Its nothing to do with you.” He answered.

“Uh fine. Do what ever you want. I need to go to the office now.” Tiffany said while walked to her car.

“Wait!” Taeyeon called her.

“Now what?” She answered lazily.

Suddenly a car stopped infront of both of them and there is a middle aged man come out from the car and approached Taeyeon.

“Mr Ki--” He being stopped by Taeyeon as he pointed his hand as a signed to make him wait. Taeyeon then  walked to Tiffany and said:

“Remember, I’m not done with you yet Miss Tiffany and please alert to your phone from now on because I might call even in the middle of the night to discussed about this” He said as he pointed to her car.

“Why do you have to call me at--” Tiffany began to speak when she saw Taeyeon has walked away to the middle aged man.

“Let’s go Mr Yoon. We’ve already late.” The middle aged man just nodded and make his way to the driver seat while Taeyeon already pushed himself into the car. Soon, the car moved and left Tiffany alone.

“Ugh I hate him!” She said. She then continue to her car and started to drive again to her office. 

 


Do you want Taeny to appear? not too soon! ahahahhah let me spaced them out for a while. 

P/S: finally i've succeed in ordering Tiffany's album. have to wait for 2 weeks. Aish its too long :(