XL

The Ice Has Melted

Both of them were live their life like usual. They still keep their relationship as secret. No one ever knows that Tiffany Hwang has be Kim Taeyeon’s girlfriend in these past few weeks. Look like they’re good in keeping secret.

--

Today is the day when Taeyeon’s company having photoshoot. Their new collection supposed to appear in the famous magazine today. Taeyeon is the one who volunteered himself to handle the photoshoot today. He is the one want to check on the model, outfits and everything himself. He brought Tiffany along with him. Taeyeon have 2 reasons for bringing her. 1: because she is the senior designer. 2: because he wants to be with her.

As soon as they arrive at the studio, Taeyeon went straight to meet the producer to asked about the concept and so on. He also check on the outfit himself. It’s true they have their own wardrobe stylist but he still wants everything turn to be perfect. While Tiffany just followed him from behind and help him.

Then, he check on the models. Taeyeon went to check on male models while Tiffany went to check on female models.

Finish everything, the photoshoot then begin. Taeyeon observe from behind the camera. He focus in every shot and every pose. When the male models have finish their part, here come the female model. Taeyeon is talking with photographer and producer when suddenly he being greeted by someone.

“Is it you Taengo? Kim Taeyeon?”

That voice. He still remember the owner of the voice. The voice that he love to hear it before. That sweet voice. After 5 years, he heard it again today. It can’t be…

He turn and ding!  His guess were right.

“Na…na?” His eyes now widen. Can’t believe of what he see now.

“It’s been a long time isn’t? Never thought of seeing you again. Miss me?” She let out a smile and asked him.

Taeyeon froze. His mouth can’t express anything. That face, it still the same. In fact, she look more beautiful than before. Who knows she already be what she want few years back then. Looking at her, all the memories flash back to his mind.

“We’ll begin in 5!” The producer yelled.

“Oh I’ve to go, we’ll talk again later okay? See you!” She left. He still froze there. How come she can act like that after what she did to him?

At that time, Tiffany come and stand beside Taeyeon. Since he didn’t look at her, so she call his name.

“Tae…” She slightly pull his sleeve.

Taeyeon woke up from his flashback. He look around him. Nana has gone. He then look at Tiffany.

“Yes Fany?” He try to stabilize his voice. Still shaky from what he saw just now.

“Are you okay? You look pale. Did you saw ghost in this daylight?” She laugh. She didn’t know that he did met a ghost that always haunt him till now.

“Huh? Nah. Nothing. Maybe I’m tired.” He let out a smile at her. Trying to cover up.

“Don’t work too hard Tae. Let’s eat after this okay?” She patted his shoulder. She knows that he work too much nowadays. He even work when they’re at home. Sometimes she saw Taeyeon fell asleep on the table with a bunch of files.

Taeyeon brush her cheeks while smiling as an agree sign. He then look back at the photoshoot session. He take a look closely at all the female model. He spot on something. He saw her. Posing and smiling at the camera.

He observe the photoshoot session for about 2 hours before they went to lunch. Just when Taeyeon want to turn his back he was greeted again by Nana.

“Hey Taengo!”

He look at her who smile brightly towards him. She still the same, bright as always.

“What do you want?” He asked coldly.

“Should we continue our conversation before? Lunch maybe?” The heck? Did she just asked him to lunch?

Just then, Tiffany come back from the dressing room. She went to get her handbag that she left there before. She saw Taeyeon is talking with a woman. She knows her. She’s one of the model that posed for their brand just now. Or in other name, Im Nana one of the famous model in fashion industry in Korea. Yeah, she is.

Taeyeon doesn’t know much about modelling. Since he has quit from be a model, he never take a note about anything involving modelling. Usually, Sunny or the other staffs will handle all this photoshoot thing but this time he wants to see it by himself. That is why he doesn’t recognize her as a famous model, but as his ex- girlfriend.

 “No thanks. I got a lot of things to do.”

She curved one of her eyebrows. Didn’t believe what did she heard. A man reject his offer and that man is Kim Taeyeon? A man who can’t even resist her before this. What happen to him now? Already move on? Heh, forget it. He absolutely can’t. He surely want to avoid her isn’t?

“Are you sure you’re busy Taengo? Didn’t have time even for me? Oh come on, you know we got a lot of things we can talk about. Plus, I miss you…” She come near him.

At that time, Taeyeon saw Tiffany walk towards him. He avoid her. Great, now he can escape from her. How dare she said that she miss him after left him 5 years ago? He wait for Tiffany then answer.

“Yes I’m sure.”

“Ah there you are baby.” He look at Tiffany. Tiffany look clueless when she heard Taeyeon call her ‘baby’. Taeyeon then give out his hand so that he can grab Tiffany’s hand. While Nana were just looking at them. She feel really annoyed.

“Finish take your things?” He asked. Tiffany just smile and nodded. He wrap his hand around Tiffany’s waist.

He look at back at Nana. With sharp eyes, he then said:

“So, if you please excuse us Nana-ssi, I need to have lunch with my girlfriend here.” He want to make his step when suddenly he turn back to Nana and said:

“Ah by the way, thanks for be model for our collection.”  He smirked at her. Well Tiffany too, she wave her hand towards Nana and walk together with Taeyeon out from the building.

 

NANA’S POV

“Ugh that man, he sure just want to make me jealous right?” She can’t believe that he already got a girlfriend.

Nana is Taeyeon’s first love and she know how bad was his condition when she left him 5 years ago. He can’t even bear few hours without her. She left him before because she want to achieve her ambition to be a model. That man is owner of a modelling agency. While Taeyeon doesn’t support her. Taeyeon’s thought only on studies, that is why he doesn’t agree with her decision to be a part time model. He said that he’ll make her achieve her ambition, but that is after they’ve graduated. For god sakes, it another 2 years! She have been waiting for years and she really can’t make it to another years. She have sick of waiting. Taeyeon really didn’t take serious about it.

She love him but she also want to used him as the ticket to enter the modelling world. She knows that Taeyeon come from a rich family and also owned a big clothing company. So they must have connection. Now that she has got what she want, she wants to tackle his heart back. Who knows she can be a top model in the world?

“You can’t never forget me Taeyeon.”

“I’ll make you fall in love with me again. Just wait and see.”

“But first, let’s vanish that girl first.”

She let out an evil smile and walk away from the studio.

 

MEANWHILE AT THE RESTAURANT

Taeyeon notice that Tiffany didn’t said anything since there were in the car just now. She changed as soon as they being left together. She didn’t said anything. She just keep silent and wrapped her hands.

“Fany, are you okay?” He asked. He worried that she might hurt or feel anything. They don’t even talked until now.

“Yes. I’m okay.” She said with a flat tone. That’s it. That is the sign. The sign that she’s not okay. He must find out.

“No, you’re not. Tell me what’s wrong?” He said. This time Taeyeon try to touch her hand but Tiffany quickly pull it back.

“I’m fine Tae. Don’t bother me.” Okay, this is weird. Now really what’s wrong with her. Is she having PMS?

“How come I can ignore my girl when she was in bad mood? Now tell me what bothering you?”

“I’m not bad mood!” She let out her anger.

Taeyeon flinched. He surprised with her sudden anger. He never see she being like this. Well maybe at their first meeting.

“Okay fine you’re not bad mood. Then why did you keep silent then? You must got something.”

Tiffany keep silent. Well, again.

“Baby…” This time, he go and sit beside her.

Taeyeon turn her body so that they can face each other. He look at Tiffany who still in her sorrow look. He intertwines their fingers and squeeze it. She look up and their eyes met. Taeyeon really look calm. Look like he’s doing his best in handling Tiffany there.

“Mind to tell me anything?” He smile at her, showing his dimple.

“What did you talk about with her?” She finally said something.

Eh? Talk? With who? Taeyeon didn’t understand. He’s blur now.

“Talk? with who?”

“WITH.HER.” She emphasized the two words. Tiffany keep staring at him.

Taeyeon keep thinking but then he remember something. He get it now!

“Ah that. We just had a small talk. You know, she tell me her name and I thanked her for be model for our collection. Your hear it yourself. We didn’t talk much as you already waited for me. We already promised to went for lunch together right?” He explain it one breath. Taeyeon didn’t tell her the truth here. But he’ll not keep lying to her about Nana. One day, Tiffany will know about this.

“So if I was not there waiting for you, both of you will talk more than that?” She asked him again.

“What? Of course not, Fany-ah. Wait… are you being jealous right now?”  He realized now. She might be like that because she was jealous.

“No I’m not. I’m just… I’m just war-warning you.” She stutter. Now her face already in red. She also didn’t realize that she being jealous, oh my God! Now she feel embarrassed.

Taeyeon now smile widely. Tiffany being jealous is the new thing for him. He can’t remember how cute she is when she’s jealous. She also can be scary.

“I just have you, I don’t need anyone else.”

“Fine but don’t ever talk to any woman out there. Arasso?” She pointed at him. Taeyeon winked at her and answer her with his aegyo voice.

“Aite aite ma’am!” He did the ‘respect’ sign at his head.

Both of them laughing and enjoy their lunch. Taeyeon went back to his seat and continue to eat.

--

When they arrive at the office after went to lunch, Jiyeon greet them.

“Good afternoon Mr.Kim! Good afternoon Tiff!”

Tiffany just smile hearing her greeting. That girl never bad mood. Always greet people happily.

“Good afternoon Jiyeon-ssi” Taeyeon greet her back. He just want to walk to his room when he heard Jiyeon said something to Tiffany.

“Hey Tiff, there is something for you. He left it when you’re not around.”

“What is it Jiyeon?”

“Here” She bring out a bouquet of red roses, nicely wrap. It smell good too.

“Who give this? For me?”

Jiyeon just nodded.

“There is a card in there. Open it, I want to know it too!” She said excitedly.

“What do you mean by you want to know it too? didn’t that you know who the sender?”

“It just a boy from the flower shop. Omo you’re so lucky Tiff! Come on, open it!” Tiffany smile. She look at the flowers. It has been arranged nicely and neat. But she shook her head. She didn’t want to reveal the sender to anyone.

There is just 1 person that come to her mind now. It’s Taeyeon. But didn’t he want to keep it secret first? This is weird.

 

While Taeyeon just hear it carefully. A flower? Who give it? and why did it’s been given to Tiffany?

 

“Thanks Jiyeon. See you!” She said. She feel happy receiving flowers that she thought from Taeyeon.

She walk passed by Taeyeon who still stand there, didn’t went to his room. She smile and continue to walk towards her room. Tiffany turn her back and saw Taeyeon still stand there. didn’t move. She then take out her cellphone and dial his number.

Taeyeon heard his phone ringing and pick it up.

“Hello.” He answer short.

“Thank you Tae. It’s so beautiful.” She said happily.

Taeyeon turn his head and look at Tiffany that standing at the end of the path, in front of her room.

“But it’s not from me.” He answer while look right into her eyes, didn’t blinked at all. Taeyeon’s eyes look so scary right now. It’s like there is fire in his eyes. He then cut of the line and went into his room. slamming his door.

Tiffany saw him and heard the line has been cut off. If it’s not from him then who? She take out the card and read it.

 

Hey there, I am a stranger and I like you.

Enjoy your day!

KY.

 

KY? Who is KY? Tiffany thought. No wonder Taeyeon look so angry there. Gosh, now what?


hey! sorry for not updating for long time. haih look like i've to apologize till the last chapter though >< do read and comment! stay tuned!

P/S : have listened to Sailing #0805 yet? did you cry? if you cry, then we're buddies. because i cry a lot! T.T our sooyoung write a very beautiful lyrics. the pink ocean part hit me right to my heart. in fact, all the lyrics hit me! all the memories are coming back to 2007. :')