LI

The Ice Has Melted

THE NEXT MORNING

Tiffany wake up in Taeyeon’s arm which she can still smell his fragrance. She awake after feels someone brushing and of course that someone is Taeyeon. She still didn’t want to open her eyes because she want to be in that position where she sleeps in Taeyeon’s arm and they were wrapped together. Taeyeon on the other side feeling happy, not only because last night but also because his morning view has changed. Before this, he only got greeted by that painting before he got to see the real person outside the room but now that person is this room lying beside him.

Taeyeon brushed her hair and kissed her hair crown. He didn’t move a bit ever since he’s awake. He didn’t want to make her awake plus he also want to be in that position for a long time. If possible, he didn’t want them to move from the bed all day.

He knows that her girl already awake as he can see her open her eyes just now but get back to sleep by tighten up her arms that wrapped him and also move closer to him. Taeyeon just smile by looking at her.

“How can she be perfect in every way?” He thought by himself.

Taeyeon stop brushing her hair and continue to wondering by himself about last night. He smile stupidly. Tiffany that can’t sense his touch open her eyes and saw Taeyeon smiling like idiot. She feel curious why did he smile by himself suddenly.

“Is he thinking about last night?” She thought.

She then moved a little bit and unwrapped her arms around him. Tiffany now in the position the same as Taeyeon, leaning on the bed head. Taeyeon that notice that quickly moved her head to her.

“Oh hey good morning baby,” He smile to her.

Tiffany turn to him “Good morning Tae” at the moment after that, Tiffany hide her face behind his shoulder. She feels shy when thinking about last night.

Taeyeon smile when looking at her cute movement. “Hahaha why did you hide your face there?”

Tiffany shook her head behind him.

Slowly, he move his body and reveal her face. “Oh come on, I want to see my sunshine.” He said while cupped her face.

She then move her face back and smiling shyly to him. With the comforter that still cover their body, Taeyeon could still see her milky shoulder and Tiffany too, she see his abs and muscles that perfectly build.

“Uhm, now I can see her properly. Look how just beautiful she is,” Taeyeon then gives her a soft peck on her lips. While Tiffany just smile between the kiss.

Taeyeon then take a remote and hit the button. Automatically in slow motion, the curtains that cover his room big windows open and revealed a wide view of Seoul. Slightly, a sunlight ray come in through the window and shined on Tiffany’s. Taeyeon can see her red hair shining and also shined her flawless face. He take a look at her with warm eyes and smile. That kind of looks makes her heart flutter.

“Stop looking at me like that Tae,”

Ignore of her whimper, Taeyeon still looking at her and that makes Tiffany hit him few times to waked him from giving her that kind of warm looks. Taeyeon flinched and laugh when looking at her. He didn’t know that she could be this cute.  

“I would like to wake up like this everyday,” Taeyeon speak while wrapped his arms around her exposed milky shoulder and kissed her temple.

“Like what?” Tiffany said while giving him mischievous looks.

He saw it then smile and lean in to whisper to her, “Like you beside me and I think I’ll got an extra happy morning if I could see this kind of you every morning,” He said while slowly caressed her cheeks.

Tiffany laugh between his talk and push him away from her “Yah! You byuntae!”

“WHAT? I DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING????” Taeyeon purposely act like he doesn’t know anything. Like we don’t know your dirty mind eh Kim Taeyeon. *smirk

With that, Tiffany try to leave the bed but being stopped by Taeyeon. He grab her wrist and pull her back on the bed. In a swift, Tiffany now fall on his chest. Their face really close now.

“Where do you want to go now?” He whisper to her. He said while move hair that cover her face after being pulled just now. He stare intensely at her, but still has the loving look.

“I-I jus-just want to wa-wash up,” She stutter when she can feel their breath and their nose touched.

“Can’t you do that later?” Taeyeon really didn’t want to let her go now. It’s their first time and he want to enjoy it a little bit more longer.

“Bu-but I’ve to go t-to office Tae,”  

“Who’s the boss in that company you’re working?” Taeyeon make a fake angry face when heard her excuse.

“You.” she pointed at him. Well she’s true though.

“Then if I’m not allowing you to go to office today? Will you still go?” He give her a choice and want to see whether she can choose or not.

Automatically she shook her head.

“Then don’t go and stay with me.”

With that, Tiffany end up sleep again on his chest.

--

 Few hours after that, the couple then wake up after hearing a ringing phone. Taeyeon is the one who awake first. Carefully, he grab his ringing phone that has been put on the night lamp desk beside him and answer it without even looking at the caller.

 “Hello?”

“Yah midget, are you just woke up?!”

Taeyeon surprised when he heard the sudden yell. He knows that voice, that big voice that owned by a little girl. “Yah shorty, what do you want?”

“It’s nearly lunch hour, you were just woke up? Oh my God, you really-” Sunny would like to start babbling but Taeyeon cut her off “Shut up shorty, I asked what do you want calling me AT THIS WONDERFUL AFTERNOON?”

Sunny then snapped back to her first intention why was she’s calling Taeyeon. “Yah, your girlfriend is not coming in today. I’ve tried to call her many times but it does not reach. Do you know where did she go?” Tiffany’s phone was left on the dressing table in her room, that is why she can’t get reach.

“Ah really? Maybe she’ll answer you later on. Why? Is there anything important?” Taeyeon answer her with slumber while looking at the sleeping girl on his chest.

“Yah don’t you feel worried about her? I MEAN SHE’S NOT COMING IN AND CAN’T BE REACH TAENG! For God sakes, please WAKE UP!” Sunny yell at him. She’s being really serious right now. Tiffany never absence without any reason. She knows how worried Taeyeon can be when its involving Tiffany. Well she worried about Tiffany too, since she was her colleagues and also have become part of them. But now Taeyeon doesn’t even sound care about her.

“Why I’ve to be worried if she was here with me Sunny? She’s fine here, so what?” Tiffany awake after heard somebody talking. She open her eyes and saw Taeyeon was on the phone and she can hear Sunny’s voice because that shorty was yelling just now. She was about to open but Taeyeon quickly make sign asked for her to be quiet.

“WHAT?! She was there?” Tiffany that still lay on Taeyeon’s chest chuckled when she heard Sunny’s yell. That girl maybe has small body but her voice can’t be beaten though.

Taeyeon laugh and then answer her “Yeah she was here with me. She taking care of me all night and fell asleep after that. Maybe she’s too tired. Don’t worry, she’s okay Sun.”  Taeyeon winked at Tiffany that looking at him with mischievous look and cover from laughing. Sunny totally being fooled by him though.

Sunny feel relieved when hear his explanation. Well at least she’s fine and Taeyeon was there with her. “Ah really? Okay then. Get well soon and come back here quickly. Seems like they’re enjoyed so much when you’re gone. We need your ‘commander training’ Taeng,”  as much as she be a sporting and friendly boss, she also can’t handle it when they’re too much. Indeed, she still need Taeyeon’s guide in handling both company and staffs.

“Hahaha really? Alright I’ll be back soon shorty. Just wait for it okay? Bye!” He cut off the line and throw his phone away on the other side of the bed. ‘commander training’ huh? Seems like they need a ‘hell training’ though. He let out a small smile when thinking about it. Sometimes those staffs really need to be disciplined.

“Taking care of you all night huh?” Tiffany suddenly speak. She smirk.

“What? it’s true though. Or maybe not. We’re taking care of each other last night. Right?” now, it’s Taeyeon’s turn to smirk at her.

Tiffany smile and nodded. She then move her head from his chest and look at the clock hanging on the wall. She surprised when the clock showed it nearly 12.00 pm. Oh my God they really sleep a lot.

She then look around the bed, looking for her shirt last night but it can’t be found now where. So then she ask her boyfriend “Tae, did you see my shirt?”

“I don’t know where did I throw it last night Fany-ah. It must be somewhere in this room. Why?”

“How am I supposed to go out like this without my shirt?” She said while cover up her body. The only part that exposed is just her milky shoulder.

“What’s wrong with it? You know you’ll look more hot being like that though,” Taeyeon said while still laying on the king size bed and stares at Tiffany.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon!” He got caught up while staring at her. She didn’t know that her boyfriend could be this ert. She then throw a pillow to him. While he just laughing and get up from the bed. He managed to found his jogger pants and walk towards his walking closet with half . Tiffany just look at him and smile. Her boyfriend really take care of his body well. That is why he’ll look hot and great whenever wore a suit though.

He didn’t bother to search for her shirt, so he just rummaging through his walking closet and come back with a sweatshirt. Well of course it was his sweatshirt. He give it to her and Tiffany quickly wear it. She love the smell. It was his smell after all. Don’t know why, but she really loves Taeyeon’s smell. It makes her feel calm and protected. She already fell in love with his smell even at that time when he hugs her for the first time.

Taeyeon handed the sweatshirt to Tiffany. She take it and quickly wear the sweatshirt then get up from the bed. The next place that she went to is her room. Taeyeon just look at her that wearing his big size sweatshirt that cover up until her bottom. She really did look cute though.

Taeyeon just let her going back to her room. While he’s trying to tidy up the messy room. After done cleaning the room, he found Tiffany’s shirt that has been thrown near his reading chair also with his shirt. When he look the distance between his bed and that reading chair, whoa he really put a lot of strength when he throw away their shirt last night though. He smile when think about it. Taeyeon then went to Tiffany’s room to give her shirt back.

*knock knock knock

But she didn’t answer it so Taeyeon just went into her room.

“Fany?” but still he didn’t get any answer. But then he heard someone showering in the bathroom. And of course it was Tiffany. So he tried to call again.

“Baby! I put you shirt on the bed okay?” He call her a bit loud.

While Tiffany in the bathroom turn off the shower when heard Taeyeon calling her name. “What is it Tae?”

“I said, I put your shirt on the bed baby.” He repeat again.

“Oh okay!” She replied. With that, Taeyeon get out from the room and go clean himself.

***

 

 

IN KIM’S MANSION

Sarang keep whimpering and asking about her daddy. Since the day Taeyeon was admitted, Sarang didn’t see him anymore. she really want to meet him so bad. She also miss her mommy as much as she miss her daddy.

“I want to meet daddy! I ‘missh’ him!”

Well this is what Hayeon hate the most. Whenever she miss her daddy, she’ll come and whimper to Hayeon instead her grandmother and grandfather.

“Sarang miss him? alright I’ll call him okay?” Sarang stop whimper but now she stomped her feet.

“I want to meet daddy!”

Hayeon let out a sigh. She really didn’t want to disturb her brother now. She knows how much time did Taeyeon need to recover. With Sarang that become more hyper these days, she didn’t think Taeyeon could even can control. Even her teacher in school once said, Sarang’s temper can’t be control. She’ll hit anyone that makes fun of her.

Hayeon can’t do anything that call her brother now. Waiting for about few minutes for Taeyeon to pick up her call, Hayeon went a bit far from Sarang that still whimper. She then tell Taeyeon everything about Sarang. Taeyeon surprised hearing all of that thing from his sister. Look like he really busy with his work until don’t know anything about his daughter. Taeyeon feels sorry for Hayeon for always have to take care of his daughter. She supposed to enjoyed her youth life, but end up get stuck with Sarang. Taeyeon just asked Hayeon to bring her to his house.   

***

Tiffany that cooking right now after finish showering hear the doorbell rang. She go to open up and saw Hayeon with Sarang.

“Hi unnie!” Hayeon greet Tiffany with cheerful tone. That girl let out a big smile to her. Both of them then hug each other.

“Mommy!” Sarang’s turn to greet her ‘mommy’.

Tiffany surprised looking at both of them that suddenly come visiting. “Hi Hayeon and hey sweetie! Come on in,” She said while caressed Sarang’s puffy cheeks.

Taeyeon that just done showering get downstairs when heard noise. He knows that Hayeon and Sarang already arrived. He give a big smile to Hayeon. Hayeon that saw her brother smile widely feel relieved. They maybe always quarrel, but she did love him no matter what.

“Daddy! I ‘missh’ you!” Sarang run towards her daddy that just come down the stairs. Taeyeon caught her and lift her up in the air.

“Aigo, daddy miss you too baby!” he kissed the little girl cheeks and put her down.

Tiffany going back to the kitchen and continue her activity which is cooking. While Taeyeon playing with her daughter, Hayeon secretly let them together and went to kitchen. Looking for Tiffany.

“Hi unnie!”

Tiffany startled with Hayeon. Luckily she didn’t throw any cooking utensils at that girl.

“Oh my God, Hayeonnie you surprised me! Why don’t you stay with Tae?”

“Nah, I just want let oppa with Sarang.” She let out a smile to Tiffany. Tiffany loves how Hayeon likes to smile and being friendly. That girl really bring a lot of happy vibes to Kim’s family beside that cute little girl.

Tiffany then remember something. “Oh why with the sudden visit Hayeonnie?”

“Hm? Sarang doesn’t stop saying that she miss oppa and you unnie. That’s why I call oppa to bring her here,”

“You call him? Why didn’t he tell me? Aish this Kim Taeyeon, I could cook more dish if he informed me.” Tiffany felt bad because can’t serve them more proper dish.

“Hahahaha it’s okay unnie. This is more than enough I see. Anything I can help?” Hayeon offer to help Tiffany but she declined saying that a guest shouldn’t do anything.

“Oh come on unnie, I’m not that special guest. Let me help you please? It’s not easy to see ‘the diligent Kim Hayeon’ though,” she said and laugh after that. Tiffany can’t help but laughing along with her. She feels happy because got company for cooking and chatting.

Both Tiffany and Hayeon then cook together at the kitchen. There is sometimes both of them will laughing when Hayeon tells her about Taeyeon’s childhood and also how Sarang resembles a lot of Taeyeon attitude day by day.

--

Finish cooking, all of them then eat dinner together. Sarang have tired playing with her daddy, so she decided to sit beside Tiffany. In that time, she really ignoring her daddy. 4 of them eating happily with Tiffany feeding Sarang and that makes Taeyeon feel jealous. How can he feels jealous with his own daughter?

“Omo, look at that. You totally ignoring daddy huh Sarang?” Taeyeon said while looking at her laughing with his girlfriend.

“Oh come on oppa, you can’t be jealous with your own daughter didn’t you?” Hayeon brother.

“Yah, who said I’m jealous? She’s mine after all, heh.” Taeyeon pretend to cover his jealousness. But suddenly Sarang turn to him and said something that shocked everybody at the table.

“Daddy, sshh! We’re eating!” that little girl warned her daddy to be quiet. Sarang put her index finger on her small lips. She still remember what did he taught her before this. She was taught that it’s not proper to make a noise when you’re eating. At the end, Taeyeon is the one that been warned by her.

“Mommy is mine!” She said then turn back to Tiffany arrogantly. Before turn back, she still got to glare at Taeyeon who looking at her while laughing right now.

Everyone’s jaw drop. How can a little girl like her managed to say those thing? Taeyeon stop laughing and looking at her daughter’s back.

“Omo omo,” Taeyeon said. Didn’t expect he’ll get bombed by his own daughter.

“Oh my God…” That is only what Tiffany can say right now.

“Hahahah aigo, Sarang really clever!” Hayeon is the only one that laughing at her brother. This time, her brother really got knocked out.

They then continue to eat happily. Taeyeon didn’t mention about Tiffany anymore since Sarang seems protective about her mommy.

--

When they’ve finish having dinner and now resting at the living room, someone rang their doorbell. Hayeon went to open it and it reveals Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Seohyun and not to forget Jessica was there too with them. All of them was really shocked seeing Hayeon and Sarang.

They were thinking to visit Taeyeon after being told by Hyoyeon about his condition in his last therapy. Since that incident, Yuri always secretly contact with Jessica as he wants to dig more about Tiffany’s ex-boyfriend and so do her. Both of them now try to be aware with their ex’s. Yuri used his influence to dig up Nana’s activity. He also went to the club every night but he didn’t enjoy like before. Instead of dancing, he just sit at the bar and talking with Nichkhun. While Jessica really can’t do anything in this case. She just waited for Yuri to tell her about anything he feels suspicious about Nichkhun. Yuri didn’t be cold with her anymore. They can casually talk now and be a good friend. Yuri now knows that Jessica is a lawyer after saw her in an online newspaper. No wonder she knows a lot about his family and others when they met few months ago.

Taeyeon’s house now packed with people and its been a long time since his house full with laugh and excitement. Hayeon and Sarang will sleep at his house tonight since it’s already late. Tiffany excuse herself to accompany Sarang to sleep. That little girl can’t stay up too late since it will not be good for her. Tiffany still didn’t aware about Sarang’s disease, but she still took a full care of that girl. Everyone there smile looking at their interaction.

“Waaah I didn’t know that Sarang will love Tiffany that much,” Sunny said while looking at Tiffany who brought Sarang’s upstairs.

“Right unnie? Sarang really hard to be close to stranger though.” Hayeon replied her.

“Yeah, just remember how long does she takes to be close to us? We even come to visit her almost everyday but Fany unnie doesn’t have to do that at all,” Seohyun supporting Hayeon statement.

Jessica also amazed on how good her best friend in handling a kid. This is so not Tiffany. Since she was youngest, Tiffany is the one being pampered not pampering. But she’s different now. “Tiff has changed a lot too. I don’t know when did she good in handling a child.”

“And why was you said that Sica-yah? Is she not good before?” Yuri’s turn to speak now. whoops did I tell you that Yuri call her as Sica? Yeah, he said ‘Jess’ or ‘Jessie’ was too common and Jessica was too long so he decided to call her ‘Sica’. Jessica hate it at first, but eventually like it when Yuri convince her about it.

“Ani, she loves kids. No matter it’s a kid or even a baby, it really does not go well with her. I also don’t know why. But it really goes well with Sarang, so I see that positive changes.”

All of them nodded in unison after heard her explanation.

“I really sense that she can be a good mother in the future. Don’t all of you agree with me guys?” Hyoyeon said. Taeyeon was smiling widely hearing all the compliments about his girl. He really proud of her.

That night, they really talk a lot and having fun even just at home. It really feels like a mini family gathering. They’re all open up about themselves and tell their story. There is a moment when Hyoyeon open up about their childhood memories and so do Jessica, she tells how scared people of her before this. And yeah also she reveal Tiffany’s Korean name. Tiffany really hate her Korean name so much and they were all teasing her after that. She hide her face in Taeyeon’s arm. Their happiness continue with the others be target. Luckily, tomorrow is weekend so all of them doesn’t need to go to work.

--

While they were enjoying their happy night, there are 2 people were not enjoying theirs. They were busy planning to ruin the happy couple relationship. Both of them will do anything to achieve what they want.

“Just you wait Kim Taeyeon, your happiness will be vanished,”

“You can’t get away from you sins Tiffany, I’ll come and get you.”


Yes yes i know this is the longest time i ever took to update. i'm sorry! seriously i'm really sorry! there are readers that even pm me and ask when wil i update FF. this is the last chapter that i write before my laptop suddenly black out and being fixed. this is all i have. i'm sorry for taking long time. i even told a friend that i want to quit writing if my laptop can't be fix. i really hope that i can finish this story before my short holiday over. i've everything plan on my mind but suddenly this thing happen. i was so sorry. i'm such a bad author. sorry once again, guys :'(