LXXII

The Ice Has Melted

 

 It’s been few days and Taeyeon still trying his best to talk with Tiffany. But all what he did was hopeless. Tiffany don’t even hear him. She did moving and he can see her grabbing something but when he called her, there was no response. The glass wall seems soundproof.

Today, Taeyeon saw someone else went into Tiffany’s room instead that bastard. It was a woman and he can say that it was Nana. He saw how bad she treats Tiffany and saw her hit her. As much as he wants to go there and stop everything, unfortunately he can’t. He feeling bad whenever saw Tiffany’s hurt.

Few minutes after Nana went into Tiffany’s room, she went to Taeyeon’s room. Taeyeon already knows since he saw everything just now. Nana smirking while walk into the room.

“Hello, handsome. Hahaha!” She said while caressing his cheeks.

Taeyeon pull his face away and look at other direction. He even hates her more after seeing Nana torture his girlfriend.

“Oh come on, don’t be like that. You used to love me caressing your cheeks Taeng, don’t you remember?” She said more. This time, Nana walk around Taeyeon and hug him from behind while sniffing his hair.

Taeyeon struggle to let go the hug. “No, and I don’t want to remember anything about you.”

Nana feels happy as she finally got what she wants. Seeing both of them being torture made Nana laugh so hard. She look at the glass wall and saw Tiffany lying helplessly. Nana smirked and turn back to Taeyeon.

“I know you’re having a hard time to forget me. Don’t you baby?” this time, Nana whisper at his ears.

Taeyeon pull his face away once again. He shoot a glare at her. “No. I’m not having hard time at all because Tiffany was there with me all the time.” He purposely smile to her.

Hearing her name makes Nana’s expression changed. Look like he didn’t give up on her even after what has happened.  

“What so good about her until you can’t even leave her?!” she yelled at him. Nana’s anger raised up and her eyes become red from holding back tears.

“Want to know why? She didn’t love my MONEY, she love ME. She’s not a woman who leave her loved ones because of wealth! Like what you did!” He yelled back at her. Feeling like he’s already let out everything that he kept all this while.

“But I did come to you back Taeng! I never forget about you! I-” Nana’s word being cut off by him. He sick of hearing all her words. He knows all of it not more than lies and just a conspiracy to break their relationship.

“You just come back after you got what you want, Im Nana! I already have Tiffany! She’s my everything now!”

“Shut up!” She stopped him from say any words anymore.

With that, Nana went out from the room and leave Taeyeon alone. He thought she already leave the place. But different thing when he saw her went back into Tiffany’s room. She pulls Tiffany’s hair forcedly. Taeyeon’s eyes widen after saw it. He can see the pain in Tiffany eyes.

“YAH!” taeyeon struggle to get up but he stuck on the chair, being tied.

ON THE OTHER ROOM

Tiffany’s surprise after her hair being pulled suddenly. She just got ‘visited’ just now and here she come again. Since she was brought there, Tiffany’s eyes being covered.

“LOOK AT HER! DID SHE’S THE ONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?!” Nana said while pulling Tiffany’s hair harder. Tiffany groan in pain.

“It’s like she was talking with someone, but who?”

“Argh! let me go! It’s hurt!”

Tiffany heard a voice and she knows whose voice is that. Even though her eyes being covered, her ears still can listen well.    

“Shut your mouth!” At the same time, Nana pulled off the mask that covered Tiffany’s eyes. Tiffany can feel her vision blur as her eyes were covered for quite long time. When everything clear, she scanned the whole room. It was a small and dark room with there is some cushion. She moves her vision to another way and saw a glass wall. Through it, Tiffany saw a silhouette. She scanned it carefully and finally know who it is.

“Tae…? Tae!” she shouted.

But she didn’t get any respond. All Tiffany see was Taeyeon open his mouth like he was talking but she can’t hear anything. She feel blank.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany try to shout again.

Nana feeling annoyed and shut Tiffany’s mouth with aiming her face with a gun. Tiffany frozen. She keeps shut and close her eyes. She knows her life in danger right now.

While Taeyeon at the other side shout by himself. He feels panic looking at Nana’s bold action.

“Just where did she got that gun?!” – Taeyeon.

“Say one more words, you’ll say goodbye to your beloved boyfriend. Understand?!” Tiffany get warned. She just nod her head and keep on close her eyes.

Nana saw Taeyeon saying something, but since the glass wall was soundproof she can’t hear anything. She pull back the gun from Tiffany’s head. This time, Nana aim it to the glass wall or we can say… to Taeyeon.

“Both of you just can’t understand it, isn’t?!” At the same time, she shoot the glass wall. In split seconds, the glass wall break and the glass spread all over the floor. Taeyeon on the other side also shocked of the gun sound and stunned for a while.

--

Nichkhun, who just got back from convenience store quickly make his way to upstairs when heard the noise. When he reach there, he saw Nana was holding a gun and still aimed it towards Taeyeon with the glass spread all over the floor.

He quickly run towards them and grab the gun from Nana’s hand.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU WANT THEM TO GET KILLED?!” He snatched the gun away from her. Nichkhun did tell her about the gun, but he’ll only used it for emergency but not for this one.

“LET THEM DIE!!” Nana try to snatch the gun back from Nichkhun, but the guy was faster. He put it in his coat.

 

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE

Hyoyeon, Yuri and Taecyeon who has been followed Nichkhun since few days ago, already knows his hideout. So, they make a plan to ambush the place today. They sure that Taeyeon and Tiffany being kept there. They also did saw Nana going in there few days ago. Today, they saw her car was there again.

While the ladies were asked to stay, and wait at a place. This time, Yoona also joined them as her sister was involved. Jessica texted Yuri and asked him to inform her if there anything wrong. They’ve already be informed that they’ll try to handle it smoothly but police will get involved if the thing get worst.

Since 3 of them saw Nichkhun going in in suspicious way, Yuri decided to followed him up. They can’t stay there anymore. They then, slowly going up and heard everything from downstairs. Carefully arrange their steps, they’re now near to the bastard.

Yuri who is leading the way is now in front. Without any words, he kick Nichkhun hardly and that guy fell on the floor. Tiffany, Nana and Taeyeon move their sight to the door and saw not only Yuri, but there is also the rest of them. Yuri was trying to keep on pinning Nichkhun on the floor but the guy was faster. He quickly get up and take out the gun. He didn’t plan to shoot anyone, but he’s now taking Taeyeon as hostage to make himself escape.

“YOU!” Nichkhun pointed at Yuri.

Now the gun’s target changed. It was on Taeyeon’s head now. Yuri stop going further and back off. So do Hyoyeon and Taecyeon.

“Back off, or not I’ll kill him.” Nichkhun warned them while aiming hard at Taeyeon’s head.

Taeyeon who also panic, warned his friends. He knows Nichkhun is not in a normal state right now. He going to shoot if there anything wrong even he’s not mean it. “BACK OFF YUL!”

3 of them put their hand on the air while walking backwards. Hyoyeon did shoot a glare at Nana on the other side. He scanned the surroundings. The suspects were on the both side. Now, they’ve to distract their attention so they’ll be on the same side to make their work easier.

Hyoyeon walk backwards and keep on walking near Nana and Tiffany. Nichkhun didn’t realize the situation as he keeps busy looking at Yuri. While Yuri keep his hand down after walking backwards. He put his hand into his pockets and grab his phone secretly. Yuri dialed the emergency has been set and now he’s hoping that he dialed a right number.

--

AT THE CAFÉ

Yoona, Jessica, Sunny along with Seohyun are now waiting for any que from the others. All of them were worried. Even they didn’t drink their orders and just keep on staring at their cell phone. Suddenly Jessica’s phone ringing. It was a call from Yuri. She quickly pick it up.

“Hello, Yul?” but there was no reply from him.

“Yul? are you there?” she said again. But it still the same, no respond. Feeling uneasy, Jessica put it on speaker so that everyone there can listen to it too.

 

But then, they heard someone talking. It was Yuri and he’s not talking to them. “You don’t have to do this Nick, I know you don’t want to do this.”

“NO! YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!” Nichkhun’s loud voice make they flinched.

“Come on, put the gun down Nick. We can settle this. Please, put the GUN down,” He purposely emphasize the “gun” word.

“NO!”

Hearing the ‘gun’ word. All of their eyes widen.

“I think that is our way que, they’re on trouble now.” Sunny said and get up from her seat.

Jessica too get from her place, “Come on girls.” And she cut off the line.

Luckily the café is not that far and they can walk there. at the same time, Sunny call the police officer they’ve been contacting after Taeyeon and Tiffany sudden missing.

--

BACK TO THE HOUSE

 

Nichkhun still hold the gun even after Yuri convinced him that he’ll not be arrested and they’ll settle this through a smooth way. Look like he didn’t get the bait. Nichkhun pull the trigger. And that makes Yuri and the others become more panic. He hope that anyone that he called just now heard everything and go get a help at least

 

Hyoyeon managed to get closer with Nana. With his swift moves, Hyoyeon push Nana away.

“Taec, go get Tiffany!” Hyoyeon ordered.

Taecyeon quickly do what was ordered and went to get Tiffany who was still shocked of what is going on right now.

Realizing the situation, Yuri run towards Nichkhun to take the gun but Nana was faster. She gather her strength and push Yuri away until he fell down to the floor. It was an intense condition. Now Nana is the one struggling to get the gun from Nichkhun.

“Give me the gun! Urgh!” Nana said while try to pull Nick’s hand.

“NO!”

At the same time, the girls come upstairs. They can hear people quarrelling. Yoona knows it was her sister voice. Reach at the scene, they saw Taecyeon and Hyoyeon was try to untied Tiffany so Seohyun and Sunny went there to help. While Jessica went to get Yuri, who fell just now.

“Unnie, STOP IT!” Yoona shouted and her tears falling down while asking her sister to stop all of this. She never thought a cheerful and can be said as a perfect sister like Nana can be this cruel.

Nana, who was still struggling turn and see Yoona stand there along with the others. But she just ignore her sister and keep on trying to get the gun from Nichkhun. While they were fight over a gun, the gun was aimed to Seohyun and Sunny who was helping to untied Tiffany. At that time, Nana already got to hold the gun. Yoona that saw the situation quickly run towards them.

“Unnie, NO!!” while she was running, Nana accidentally depressed the trigger and shot randomly.

 

BANG!

 

Unfortunately, the bullet passed through Yoona’s back shoulder while she was running to save Seohyun and Sunny. Yoona can’t get to reach Seohyun and finally collapsed in the mid. Nana’s eyes widen. she didn’t believe that she just shoot her own sister. Yoona groan in pain while holding her bleeding shoulder.

“Call 911!” Seohyun shouted while went to Yoona. She then let Yoona to lay on her lap while waiting for paramedic to arrive. Sunny still have little bit more to untied Tiffany. Hyoyeon followed as order and call for emergency help.

Nana let everything go. And so do Nichkhun. She kneeling down and start sobbing. “I’m sorry Yoona-yah, I’m a bad sister…” she muttered by herself.

At the same time police arrive at the crime scene. Nichkhun try to run away but Taeyeon tripped his legs and make he fell while Yuri and Jessica untied him. With Taeyeon’s fast action, Nichkhun cannot run away and police get to arrest him. And the same for Nana, police drag her away and she keep crying.

While police handcuffed him, Nichkhun still talking randomly. “Yah yah yah! Where do you want to bring me?! I don’t want to go back there!” he shout at the officer.

Pointing at Tiffany, Nichkhun said “YOU! your father is cruel! He’s not deserved to be called as a lawyer! He ruined my life! He put my father in jail and mom left us! IT’S ALL BECAUSE YOUR FATHER! he going to repay for everything. EVERYTHING! I’ll come back! Just you wait Tiffany Hwang!”

But after that he changed to be a happy person. “Hahaha! I got handcuffed! Are we playing police and thief right now? Yeay!!”  he said while jump around.

All of them look at him with a curious look. While he was brought to van, an officer come to explain to them.

“He’s actually one of the prisoner that we’re looking for. He commits few crimes before this. The Interpol has been tracking him since he was escaped from Canada mental asylum before this. He also being suspected of killing one of the mental asylum guards and steal his gun.” The officer then make his way out and the paramedic come at the same time.

Paramedics quickly transfer Yoona onto a stretcher and brought her to the hospital. Seohyun and Sunny went along with Yoona while Jessica and Yuri went to talk to the police officer downstairs.

Taeyeon run to get Tiffany as soon as he got untied. He hug his girlfriend. “I’m sorry Fany-ah, I didn’t get to protect you. I failed again…”

Tiffany buried her face into Taeyeon’s arms. Feeling glad that everything has over now. “No, it’s not your fault Tae.”

“I’m sorry again baby,” He said his sorry once again and kissed her hair crown.

Both of them then being brought to the hospital to get checkup and after that they were asked to testify at the police station regarding this incident. 


 hey guys, so i got some time to write ^^ so we see here the 2 evil has been arrested. poor yoona though, ((i'm sorry Yoong!)) finally, everything has solved xD no more emotional comments kekeke~