LXVII

The Ice Has Melted

 

Since that night, Taeyeon always come to approach Tiffany. But he still feel awkward being around her. Maybe because he still didn’t have any memory on her. Yuri and Seohyun already went back to Seoul as they must settle their work and Yuri got a deal with his client. So the only left now is Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica. Ah yeah also the little girl Sarang. Jessica’s case has solved and now she’s taking a long holiday to replace her sleeps and leisure time.

Taeyeon didn’t know that Tiffany was working at the café. Usually, Tiffany is the one will come to the hotel to meet them. But for today, Jessica brought Taeyeon and Sarang to the café without her knowledge. Sarang run around the café because she want to look for her mommy.

Tiffany went out from the kitchen after being told about new customer. Mr. Henry, the café manager purposely asked Tiffany to serve the new customer as he already knows Jessica that always come to the café since she’s in Jeju. Tiffany has been welcomed by a surprised hug.

“Omo Sarang! How can you be here?” Tiffany said while lift up the little girl. Sarang just keep on hugging her while playing with her hair.

“With daddy and aunty sica,” Sarang call Jessica aunty since she saw her blonde hair and her cold expression makes she look like an old woman. Tiffany laugh when heard the little called her best friend ‘aunty’ and continue to walk towards the table there. All the café worker just look at both of them. There’s many new people that come and look for her in just a week.

“Hi Tae, hi Sica.” She greet both of them and put the little girl down. Since she’s working now, Tiffany can’t sit with them.

Taeyeon smile as soon as he saw Tiffany come with the little girl. “How’s your feet? Does it still hurt?” he look down at her legs.

Tiffany also look down at her feet. She let out smile to him. He does care about her even though she’s not in his memory. “Yes, it already good enough until I can run though.”

Hearing her mutter the ‘run’ word, Taeyeon’s eyes widen. He remember how he end up met Yuri and Jessica in Jeju. Yuri has explained that they want to find Tiffany. Taeyeon knows that Tiffany is running away from everyone. And also the last thing happen before his accident. He planning on meeting Nana and that guy to settle things up so he can live his life happily after that.

“You can run around here, but don’t you ever run from me again Fany-ah.” Taeyeon said while stare right into her eyes.

Both Jessica and Tiffany’s eyes widen. Feeling surprised hearing to his word. While Taeyeon didn’t know where did he got courage to said those things. He still can’t regain anything about her, but only with her presence around him make Taeyeon feels ease and happy. Even today, he’s the one who keep on asking about Tiffany until Jessica feel annoyed and bring him to the café.

“Fany? You call me Fany? Do you already remember anything?” Tiffany bombed him with question.

Taeyeon think of what Tiffany is talking about. Since they met again, Taeyeon never call her with that name. But today, he finally said it. Did he got any good news to tell them?

Taeyeon shake his head. “No. Why? I just wanted to call you with that name.”

That answer makes Tiffany disappointed. She thought they can be like before again. She then take their order and left them to prepare it.

He look at Jessica when realized Tiffany’s changes. “Is she okay?”

Jessica look at him and let out a bitter smile. “Obviously not,”

“Huh, why? Didn’t she just laugh earlier?” Taeyeon was wondering the reason why. He didn’t be cold like before, they don’t even quarrel or anything just now.

“That name. You used to call her with that name before, that’s why she thought you already gain your memory back.” Jessica explain to him.

Taeyeon nods sign as he understand. Now he knows why she upset about. He feel guilty somehow for can’t remember anything and keep on hurting people around him. He was thinking on a way how to make she feel better. Suddenly Taeyeon saw a guitar being put on the mini stage along with other music percussion. He thought of an idea. Jessica stopped him when she saw he’s leaving to somewhere.

“Where are you going Taeng?”

Taeyeon smile to her. “I’m going to make my girlfriend feel better,”

Jessica confuse to hear his answer. What he going to do? She just look at Taeyeon that walk towards the mini stage. She then saw he take a guitar and sit on a chair provided there. Few seconds after that, the café was filled with sound of guitar. All the customers also along with the workers look at the man on the stage.

Taeyeon grab the microphone and turn it on. “Hello, good evening everyone. My name is Kim Taeyeon. I’m not a singer, but I just an ordinary man who want to confess his feelings to someone he love. May she smile when listen to this.”

With that, he start to strumming the guitar. A sweet sound guitar filled the café. Tiffany who’s at the back, preparing the order come out after heard the sound. Her eyes widen when saw a man that play the guitar was Taeyeon. He saw Tiffany and let out a smile to her before mutter the lyrics that have been playing on his mind.

  

Different from the moment I first saw you,

This time the fate is passing slowly,

My heart was heading towards you,

My heart was racing again.

 

The faint light was turned off,

But my eyes are lighting up again because of you,

Feels like I’ve loved you from a long time ago,

Feels like I’m being pulled by something,

That time I know,

It was you.  

I’ll be your man,

I’ll never let you go again,

I’ll not leave you like that again,

Please call my name.

 

I can’t live without you,

Please come to my arms,

I’ll not leave you alone anymore,

Baby I’ll just pray.

 

He put the guitar down. He received bunch of claps from people in the café including the little girl who clapping excitedly.

“I’m sorry and I love you Tiffany Hwang,” everyone were looking for the woman he mentioned about. Taeyeon end his performance with walking towards Tiffany after mutter the words. Looking at the frozen Tiffany, he then take her hand and put it on his chest. Taeyeon then whisper to her.

“Feel it? It still beating because of you. I maybe don’t remember us now, but I’ll remember it someday. Within that time, I still want us to be strong no matter what happen.” He then pull her into a hug and kiss her forehead after that. Everyone cheer on them and there’s even old folks couple that give their blessing to them. Mr. Henry the café manager smile and feeling happy to see the excitement at his café.

While Jessica cover Sarang’s eyes when Taeyeon kiss Tiffany’s forehead. Afraid that it will bring bad things to her later on. Well she just 6 and that is a proper thing for her to see.

Tiffany on the other side already awake from frozen time and feel touched of what she saw and heard just now. Tears started to form to the corner of her eyes. Taeyeon that saw that suddenly feel panic.

“Oh my, why did you cry? Aish I know I shouldn’t sing!” he said while brush her cheeks and also to stop the tears from keep on flowing.

“Mommy don’t cry! You don't look 'pweety'!” the little girl suddenly shouted from behind.

All of them laugh at the little girl including both of them. 

 


 Hi everyone! okay so i got some free time, so i manage to update. It's kind of a short update isn't? i know, but this is the only time i got to write. I'm sorry if its not enough >< my bad. Ah, and yeah that is the custom lyrics. Just a random thoughts. 

So, will the happiness last or... nah?

"When will Tae regain his memory?" the answer is soon!

"Can you kill the 2 devil?" of course!

"When Yuri will confess to Jess?" Soon after Taeny is done!

#QOTD "Will Taeny get married? and is there any sequel?" um, will think about it! 

Pardon all grammar mistakes and do tell me anything ^^