V

The Ice Has Melted

TAEYEON POV 

As we were quarelling, I didn’t notice that many people are already surrounded us. The traffic become more hectic and there’s also people that asked us to move the car so that the traffic can be run smoothly. I almost forgot about our surrounding.

“Move your car to the side first. Then we’ll talk again.” I said. This time I’m using a normal tone. Don’t want to create more stress in my head. She nodded and get in her car. I bow to the other people and apologize to them for making fuss in the early morning.

I then make my way to my car and started to drive to the side of the road while glared at the rear view mirror and saw that she also drive to the side of the road. From the mirror, I can see that her eyes showed an unexplainable meaning. Somehow, I feel guilty for yelling at her just now. But no, I don’t want this feeling go any further. Done parked my car at the side of the road, I grabbed my phone and call the tow service. The said they’ll be here in 20 minutes. Now what I’m want to do in this 20 minutes? I glare at the mirror and saw her still stay in her car while holding her phone.

“Contact his boss maybe”I assumed.

My phone then ringing signaled that there’s someone called me. I take it and look at the caller id. I then picked up the call.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon!” I startled as I hear she yelled at me.

“Where are you? Did you know that you’re already late?! You have an interview to do today! What are doing? Don’t you remember it?” She continue to bombed me with question. I froze when I heard the word “interview”. There is a new designer will work at my company today. Since she’s from abroad and they said she got a good quality as a designer, I personally requested to interview her myself. They already interview her before and she passed it, but it just that I want to know about my worker too. I can’t attend the interview before because I was buzy with those projects and always go out of the town for business trip. So today was supposed to be her first day of work. I still didn’t get chances to read her portfolio.

“Yah stupid midget! Why aren’t you answering me?!” My thought has been cut off by her sudden yell.

“Yah Lee Sunkyu! You also midget like me! In fact, I was more taller than you! So don’t you ever called me that!” I fire back.

“Don’t call me using that name! You know that-” I cut her off by explain that I involved into an accident and waiting for the tow truck to tow my car.

“Ohmy Taeyeon! Why didn’t you tell me earlier!” She then said.

“You keep bombing me with those question just now, how I want to tell you. Aish!” I said and let out a sigh.

“Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?” She asked with worry tone.

“Nah, I’m fine. I’m not hurt. But, it just Jason got hit badly. It total damaged I told you.” I replied with sad tone. Yes, I named my car. Its my favourite car after all. 

“Aish this kid! Worried about yourself first then your car! Your Jason’s will be fixed soon. Don’t worry about it. Want me to call manager Yoon to pick you up?” She calmed me.

“Yes, please. I don’t think it will be fixed soon. The spare parts is not here though. Oh don’t forget to tell Jiyeon that I’ll be late and please asked her to cancel all my unimportant meeting.” I replied back.

“Alright, will do and  I’ll asked him to pick you up. Send me your location.” She said and cut off the line. I quickly send my location to Sunny and continue to wait for the tow truck. I then continue to wait in the car. Don’t want to go out and quarrel with her anymore. I glare at the mirror to look at her. I saw she still with her phone, talking to someone. Sometimes I’ll see she smile.

“Talking with her boyfriend maybe” I predicted.  I distracted myself while sing along with the song played at the radio.

 


I'll update about Tiffany soon! Please don't be a silent reader ! ^^

p/s : I'm bad in naming the chapter. sorry *bow

Btw, Thanks to all subscribers! Keep supporting me!