XLII

The Ice Has Melted

AT HOME

When they arrive home after driving their own cars, Taeyeon told Tiffany that they’ll eat dinner outside today. But he didn’t tell her his real intention. Tonight, he’ll declare everything. He already move on, no more sadness in his life, no more sorrow and that is all because of Tiffany. Her appearance in his life bring a light that light up his life. And also, he want to show someone there that Tiffany is his girl and he can’t take her from him. Of course that person is Yuri. 

Finish taking shower, Tiffany wear white skinny with pastel woven top. She then matched it with a pendant necklace. After that, Tiffany put on some make up and apply some perfumes on her. While Taeyeon in the other room just put on skinny ripped jeans with white loose t-shirt. He really want to chill tonight.

Taeyeon waited for Tiffany downstairs after get ready. He wait patiently while playing games in his phone. He too focus playing games until didn’t realized that Tiffany already went down and stand in front of him now. She purposely keep quiet and just wait for him to realize, but this man being distracted and keep playing his games.

“Ahem.” She coughed.

Taeyeon look up from his phone screen and saw Tiffany is in front of him with her pouting mouth. Oo oo. Look like he’s in trouble right now.

“Oh hi Fany. Hee.” He smile sheepishly to her. But she still with her pouting mouth.

“Enjoying the game?” She cross her arms and look at him.

“Huh? Ah not really. I play it while I’m waiting for you.” He knows that Tiffany is sulking with him right now. Aish, why didn’t he notice her earlier?!

Tiffany stare at him while her arm crossed. She just want to since he likes to throw jokes on her. This time, it’s your turn Taeyeon.

Taeyeon put his phone inside his pocket and look down to the floor. He saw that she doesn’t have a good expression there. Did she really mad with him. Come on, it just a game. Tiffany trying so hard to hold her laugh. He looks so innocent and cute!

When Taeyeon look down, he saw something. It’s Tiffany’s leg. He start looking from her ankle, until her tops. He notice something. She looks so stunning with those outfits. Yeah even though she just wearing simple outfits but her skinny legs, and the pendant necklace look nice on her collarbone.

“What are you looking at?” Tiffany saw that he was stare her from bottom to top. She still keep her fake straight face. Afraid her acting been caught.

“Nothing. It just you look beautiful in anything you wear. Wow is what I can say.” Taeyeon answered with slumber. He then look away from her, avoid her glare. Well she really look scary when she glare.

That’s it. Tiffany can’t take it anymore. His slumber answer just now make her blushed and burst out to laughing. First, he being cute and now he being slumber.

Taeyeon feel confuse looking at the laughing Tiffany now. Did she mad or not? Why did she laughing now? Anything funny?

“What did you laugh?”

“Why are you so cute Tae?” She said while still laughing.

“What are you talking about? Didn’t you mad just now?” Taeyeon still didn’t get the situation yet. Aish this blur Kim Taeyeon.

“Hahaha no I’m not mad with you Tae. I’m just kidding.”

What the… Taeyeon really thought that Tiffany mad at him for real because ignoring her or what. But she just kidding!

“Yah!” Taeyeon run after Tiffany that already save herself before he can get her. He managed to get her after they do few round at the kitchen counter and Taeyeon finally catch her at the kitchen corner. She can’t run anywhere since there is no way to go anymore. Tiffany now leaning on the corner of the countertops being locked by Taeyeon. He then lean closer and more closer to her. While Tiffany just stand still and frozen there, don’t know what to do.

“You can’t run anywhere now Fany-ah.” He whisper next to her ear.

Taeyeon leaning closer to her. He can feel her breath and smell her perfumes. He moved in and captured her lips, Tiffany too was leaning in and her arms easily found their way to his necks as she pulled him closer. Their lips were perfectly moving, so Taeyeon decided to take one step ahead. He ran his tongue on her bottom lips and without hesitation, Tiffany parted hers and let him explore everything in there. Their tongue skimmed one another as she brushed the back of his hair and pulled him in to deepen the kiss. While Taeyeon’s hand subconsciously being put in her underneath her top.

Both of them still had the tongue battle when suddenly there is sound of phone ringing between their battle. That is not Tiffany’s ringtone but it was… Taeyeon’s.

“Tae… You… your phone is ring…ing” Tiffany said between their kisses.

Ugh! Just who the hell disturbing them right now?!

“Let it be” Taeyeon pulled away and answer her. Not even a second, they’re back to their business.

The phone stop ringing. But it began to ringing again after few seconds. As much as both of them want to keep going, one of them had to stop. Taeyeon realized that they’ve carried away as soon as he feels Tiffany become more aggressive by biting his bottom lips. So he decided to pull away and quickly heard her groans.  Tiffany try to pull him back but he won over it. Taeyeon put out the phone from his right pocket and saw the caller id. “Hyoyeon”. Damn! They’ve promised to meet with their other friends!

“Hello Hyo?”

“Wait I’m on my way. Where’s the location?”

“The usual club house? Alright I’ll be there”

“Okay see ya”

Tiffany heard his conversation. She already knows that he’s talking with Hyoyeon. So she just let it be. Taeyeon cut off the line and put his phone back into his pocket.

“I’m sorry baby but can we continue this later? For now, we’ve to head to somewhere else. They’re all waiting for us.”

“Huh? They? Who? He didn’t bring her to meet his family right? no way, it’s too early.” She thought.

“We can continue this anytime Tae. But who are we gonna meet now?”

“We’ll meet my friends. We’ll tell them everything tonight.”

Tiffany just nodded. She can’t protest anything since what he said was true though. Until when they want to keep their relationship low? What if something happen? Thing will get worst later on. They then head out from the penthouse and drive out from the building.

--

Their meeting place today is at the club house. Well, sometimes they also need to take a break from noisy place.

40 minutes driving, the couple arrive at the club house. But before they enter, Tiffany notice something on her boyfriend.

“OhmyGod Tae!”

Taeyeon surprised with her sudden speak.

“Why? What’s wrong?” He checked on her, looking at everything around him but Tiffany quickly turn his head towards her. They’re now faced each other.

Tiffany wipe his lips with her thumb. There is lipstick stained on his lips! That must be because of their ‘business’ just now. Luckily they’re outside, or not it will be bad for them.

“But you know what Tae,” She stop wiping his lip and her thumb still on her corner lip.

“Hm?”

“Your lips did look y with that lipstick stained. Hahaha should we let it be?” Tiffany smirk at him.

“You’re the one that make me y Fany-ah. Yah, don’t you dare.” He glare at her. But laughing after few seconds.

Finish wiping the lipstick stained on his lip, Tiffany then touch up her lipstick. Well they’re meeting his friends. Of course she have to be proper and look good. She already knows them, but that is when she is a fashion designer in Sonexclusive but today she’ll meet them as Kim Taeyeon’s girlfriend.

“Am I look okay Tae?” She turn her head to Taeyeon.

“You always look perfect baby” Taeyeon lean in, try to catch her lips but Tiffany push him away.

“What?”

“If we keep going, we may not stop Tae and we gonna make your friends pissed. Beside, you’ll ruin my make up.”

“Aish arasso.” They then walked into the clubhouse while intertwined their hands. They keep walking in the clubhouse until Taeyeon stop at a room. He turn to her.

“Ready?”

Tiffany let out a smile and nodded. He tighten the grip and twist the doorknob. It then revealed Sunny and Seohyun who sit together on the sofa while chatting. On the other side showed Hyoyeon is playing snooker with Yuri.

--

INSIDE THE CLUBHOUSE PRIVATE ROOM

When the door opened, all of them focused on the person who’ll went in which is Taeyeon. And they were surprised when saw that he’s not alone. He bring along a woman with him and that is… Tiffany.

“Tiff?” Sunny is the first one that speak after saw they come in.

“You’re here too Tiffany-ssi? Whoa! Hi!” Hyoyeon welcome her with cheerful tone. Now he can guess what Taeyeon gonna say later on. He already saw they intertwined their hands.

“Just call me Tiffany. It’s fine. Don’t have to be formal with me” Tiffany said with her eye smile.

“Look like he finally confessed to her. Good Taeng, now you really can move on from her..” Hyoyeon talk to himself. It hurt him everytime saw Taeyeon cry by himself. He knows that Taeyeon try so hard to forget the past and move on but he can’t. He glad that now he can smile widely and start a new life.

Not only Hyoyeon, but Seohyun who already know what happen between them smile looking at Taeyeon. Now, she really can see the real smile of him. Not to forget, Yuri quickly turn after heard Sunny mention Tiffany’s name. His eyes widen when he saw she come with Taeyeon.

All of them then moved to sofa. Hyoyeon sit on the single seat sofa while Yuri sit beside Sunny. And the couple of course sit next to each other.

“Yah, mind to explain all of this? Both of you?” Sunny speak again.

Taeyeon take a deep breath and let it out before answer her.

“Everyone, meet my girlfriend Tiffany Hwang.” Tiffany stand and bow the smile to them. Hyoyeon and Seohyun smile back at her but there is 2 people here who still keep their face straight.

“What?! Seriously? Why I didn’t know about this?!” Sunny yelled.

“See guys?! Look at this man, he keep his girlfriend from us!” Sunny thought that

“No he’s not Sun, we already know about his girlfriend. You’re the one not being told about this, hahaha!” Hyo said at the other seat.

“We? Who else?” Yuri finally talked. He didn’t believe it. The girl she likes has already be someone’s girlfriend and that someone is his best friend?!

“Me!” Seohyun put up her hand. Yuri look at her and just nodded.

“Wo that’s mean, we’re the only one that hanging in the air right now? Not knowing anything about you guys?” Sunny said and 4 of them nodded.

“Yah I’m the same office with you Tiff! How can you’re not telling me?” Sunny turn her sides to Tiffany.

“Hahaha sorry Sunny. Asked this guy here. He’s the one plan everything.” She pointed at Taeyeon who cover his face and said.

“Sorry shorty!”

“Yah! You owe us an explanation Kim!”

Taeyeon explain everything. He told them how they end be in relationship now. Also he tell why he didn’t tell Sunny and Yuri about this. Now, everything is clear and no more lies. Finish told them, Taeyeon then excuse himself to the restroom. He went out from the room and being followed by Yuri who also said that he need to make himself comfortable.

While Tiffany feel uncomfortable when Yuri stare at her and look at her all the time. She feel glad that finally he moved but now she’s worry because he went out after Taeyeon. Yuri’s expression is not good as others when Taeyeon told about them. And also, he glares at Taeyeon didn’t speak much.

--

IN THE RESTROOM

Taeyeon just wash his face when suddenly saw Yuri’s reflection at the mirror.

“Yul?”

Yuri let out a smirk. In his mind, he really want to teach this guy. He already aware that he likes Tiffany but then why did he still bugging in and now they’re together.

“You know what Taeng? You’re a betrayer.”

Taeyeon stop looking at the mirror and turn around, facing Yuri who was standing behind him.

“I’m a betrayer? So what are you? A player?” Yuri grabbed Taeyeon’s white shirt. He really mad right now.

“So what if I’m a player?! Any problem to you?”

But Taeyeon didn’t care at all. He knows that Yuri didn’t dare to do anything towards him. Well, for now.

“It is my problem because I know you’ll break her heart!” Taeyeon push Yuri away.

“So you just be with her because want to ‘protect’ her from me? Ah then you must used her for expel your past from you mind right? Or I can say Im Nana isn’t? I heard she’s back from U.S. You must miss her a lot didn’t you?”  He smirk at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon’s anger raised up. As much as he want to punch him, he must not doing that now because they’ll caught later on if they’re back with blood stained, bruised and so on.

“Shut the fck up Yul! You don’t need to mention her name here! It’s nothing to do with us!”

“Why can’t I? You afraid that you’ll fall in love with her again? Oh sorry I forgot, you never forget her!”

Taeyeon grab Yul’s collar and push him to the wall. He raised up his fist, want to punch him but he stop.

“Why did you stop? Come on, just punch me! That is what you want right Taeng?!” Yuri keep provoked him but Taeyeon ignore him. He let out his grab and push Yuri away. Yuri then fell on the floor.

“Just don’t you dare touch Tiffany or you’ll get it!” He walked away from there, leaving Yuri alone.

“She’s not officially yours so I still have the chance. Just you wait and see Taeng.”

“Look like the game is begin” – Yuri

 --

Taeyeon back from restroom without Yuri. As soon as he walked into the room, he saw Tiffany’s worry eyes that now look at him. He smile and sit beside her. While Taeyeon’s friends were chatting among themselves, Tiffany take the chance to asked him.

“Is everything okay Tae?”

“Yes everything is okay Fany-ah. What’s wrong?” Taeyeon have to lie to her. He didn’t want Tiffany feel guilty and plus it just a small matter. He sure he can handle it. Taeyeon also didn’t want to fight with Yuri but his changes made Taeyeon lose his patient.

“Nothing. I’m just worry because just now you two….-”

“Where the heck is Kwon Yul? Did he already left? Sh*t man, he got my car keys!”

Tiffany stop talking when she heard Hyoyeon speaks through the room.  She then look at carefully at Taeyeon.

“Tae… did you know anything?”

“What? I didn’t do anything to him. We just talking like usual.” He whisper to her.

Are you sure you really just talk to him Taeyeon? Ey, you did touch him earlier. Kekeke.

“Maybe he still out there, flirting with those chicks. You know him Hyo.” Taeyeon reply to Hyo.

“Oh you were right Taeng. I’ll go find our ‘Mr. P’ hahaha.” He said while walking out from the room.

P? stand for what? Player of course!

--

They continue to chat and Tiffany already feel close to them especially Seohyun. They were like best friend now. Yeah Sunny too. Because she already know her at the office so she doesn’t have problems to chat and so on. But for Seohyun, they only met once at the café and now they met once again but this time she already be Taeyeon’s girlfriend.

Spending few hours talking, chatting, having dinner together and played games. Now it’s time for them to move their off. Hyoyeon needs to check on his club, Sunny too have to go back her parents’ tonight and not to forget Seohyun who still have tons of appointment with her patient tomorrow. Yuri? That chill man never have anything to do beside his car center. If flirting, partying and racing is calculated as responsibility or job, surely he would be busy.

In other side, Taeyeon feel glad that all his friends can accept his relationship and give him a support. They can spend time together without any stress. And also, Yuri come back with Hyoyeon before they were having dinner. Both Yuri and Taeyeon didn’t talk much. They just talk to others and sometime will talk to each other to avoid suspicious.

Before they bid goodbye, Taeyeon thanked Seohyun in helping him. Tiffany that listen to it feel curious why did suddenly Taeyeon thanked Seohyun.

 

"Why did you thanked her Tae?"

"Who? Seohyun? Ah she help me before."

"Help you what?"

"Help me in getting you and yeah Jessica join it too." Just when Taeyeon finish his words, he realized that he already pop the secret. Whoops. Oo Oo.

"What? Jessie too? Since when did you guys be bestfriend?" Why she didn't know about this? Aish!

Taeyeon got no choice anymore. He had to tell her all of it.

"So that's mean, she also know that we're already....-"

"Yes she is Fany-ah"

"Ugh Jung Jessica!" She never thought her best friend has this kind of mischievous side of her. She'll get it from Tiffany later on. While Taeyeon just laughing, looking at his girlfriend.

Taeyeon feel relieve. Finally, he already confess to Tiffany, tell them about his relationship and also clear everything. So, the only thing was not settled was about Yuri and Nana. And yeah, the bartender guy.


hi readers! so how was your week? mine was so fcking hectic. i got a lot of assignments to submit next week and I don't even do it halfway. hhahaha but here I am continue writing fanfic. pft bad students isn't? hhahaha ><

finally they reveal everything! yeay! but Yuri look like he really want to fight with Taeyeon. Hope that Taeng will be able to settle everything. Fiuhh

Do read and stay tuned! Pardon all the grammar mistakes!