LXV

The Ice Has Melted

It was the day Taeyeon will going to Jeju with Sarang. Seohyun offer herself to come along since she was worried about Taeyeon’s condition. Mrs. Kim also agree with Seohyun’s suggestion. Taeyeon is allowed to go to the holiday if only Seohyun come along. taeyeon doesn’t mind about it and just let her follow along. Besides, she can help to look after Sarang as the little girl become so hyperactive these days.  

They arrive at Jeju after taking morning flight and Sarang feel really excited as she finally got to spend time with her daddy at last after Taeyeon escape from his job for a while. 3 of them went straight to the hotel after landed.

After check in, Taeyeon ask Seohyun to went to the room first with luggage as he want to look around the hotel so he can arrange the activities they’ll do while they were here. While struggling to walk, Taeyeon suddenly he bumped into someone. He feel pissed off as that person hurt hit his injure leg. Taeyeon now stop walking and hold onto his crutch. He try to bear the pain at his leg now.

“Can’t you see?!” Taeyeon yell at the person.

The other person flinched and turn to look at the yelling man. But as soon as she turn her back, her eyes widen.

“Ttt-tae yy-yeon…”

While Taeyeon still stare at the person. She looks speechless and… blur. So he try to wake her up again.

“Yah, don’t know how to say sorry? Can’t you see you’ve bumped into me?” He said while still hold onto the crutch.

Tiffany look at him right into his eyes. She can’t be mistaken right? it’s really Taeyeon, the man that she love? Or it just her hallucination?

Tiffany went to see Jessica and Yuri at the hotel today because she wants to discuss about Taeyeon. After that day she knows about Taeyeon, Jessica and Yuri let her calm herself first then come to them if she has ready to talk. After thinking about it, she has decided to not be selfish. But she didn’t know that she’ll bumped into someone look alike her loved ones here at Jeju.

“I’m sorry!” Tiffany run away from there. She really can’t look at him right now. In fact, she don’t even believe in what she see in front of her.

Looking at the running woman blankly, Taeyeon’s head suddenly starting to hurt. It’s like he already be in the same situation before. The ‘unclear woman’ come again. Taeyeon fell down to the floor. “You’re ssel-fish… yyy- arghh!” he try to talk while hold his head but the pain can’t be bear and Taeyeon finally passed out.  

--

Tiffany run back to Jessica’s room. While Jessica quickly open the door after heard someone knocking nonstop. She feels surprised to see Tiffany stand in front of her door while catching her breath.

“Tiff? Why did you look like just come back from a marathon?” She said while pulling her in and wipe Tiffany’s sweat.

Tiffany sit on Jessica’s bed and drink the water given by her best friend after saw her with a short breath. Jessica let her calm and catch her breath before asking her question.

“So now can you tell me why did you come back again?”

Tiffany then thought her first intention coming back there. “Just now when I’m down at the lobby, I saw…” she stop for a while. Tiffany was thinking whether she should tell Jessica about it or not.

See her stop talking, Jessica snapped her finger in front Tiffany. “Saw who? Come on, don’t make me curious.”

“I think I saw Taeyeon,” She finish her words.

Jessica’s eyes widen. Now she’s the one didn’t believe on what she heard now. “Jinjja? You saw him?”

Tiffany nodded slowly. “I didn’t know it was really him or it just my imagination Jess,”

“Did you talk to him?”

“Yy-yeah I did.” she then tell Jessica about bumped into ‘someone look alike Taeyeon’ and run away from him. afraid I just her imagination.

“So you just run away like that?!” Jessica pat her forehead.  

 

MEANWHILE TAEYEON’S HOTEL ROOM

Taeyeon has been brought to his room by the hotel staff after passed out at the lobby. Seohyun introduced herself as his doctor and asked them to not bring him to the hospital as he was fine. Seohyun fed Sarang some food when they both alone at the room and now the little girl already asleep. So Seohyun can check on Taeyeon.

Taeyeon awake after an hour. His head feels hurt as soon he awake. “Ughh,” He groaned.

Seohyun quickly approached him as soon as she saw Taeyeon is awake. “Oh oppa, you’ve awake. How do you feel?”

Taeyeon get up and lean the head of the bed. “My head feels hurt Seohyun-ah,”

Hearing his answer, Seohyun quickly grab a pouch contain all Taeyeon’s remedies and give him pills for his pain.

He then tell Seohyun about he bumped into a woman and things happen before he passed out at the lobby. While listen to him, Seohyun make her own conclusion. She feels so curious about the woman Taeyeon say about. He said that his head hurts as soon he saw the woman. Taeyeon also said the situation happen just now, like a Deja vu for him. Everything look familiar to him. As much as he wants to talk to the woman, his head hurts and the woman left him.

---

Few hours after that, 3 of them then went to the restaurant downstairs to get their dinner as Sarang already woke up from her nap. Taeyeon just wore a black hoodie and snapback as he wants to cover his surgical scars also his hair that been shaved during it. His style matched with a white shorts. Taeyeon didn’t mind being cold because he already used to it. When 3 of them walked into the restaurant, they noticed all eyes are on them.

The restaurant workers know that it was Kim Taeyeon, the CEO of a famous clothing brand who involved in accident a month ago. News about it has been spread all over Korea. As much they try to hide it, people manage to know about it. Someone spread the rumors saying that Sonexclusive started to drop as the there’s many problems other than the accident things and Sonexclusive now go through bankruptcy. Luckily, the chairman speak up about it and the investors still put their faith on the brand. Mr. Kim didn’t tell Taeyeon much about it as he still in the recovering phase and he shouldn’t be put in stress.

In the same time, Yuri along with Jessica and Tiffany also went into the restaurant. Yuri have asked the hotel receptionist about Taeyeon, but they can’t reveal the hotel residents’ information. So they decided to find something to eat before send Tiffany home. While they’re all ordering their food, suddenly they heard something familiar.

“Daddy, I want this!” a little girl said with high pitch tone.

3 of them turn and their eyes widen after saw the scene. Tiffany is the first one to stand. If the little girl wasn’t an imagination, then the man that she saw earlier today also the real one.

Without being asked, Tiffany went straight to the table. Jessica and Yuri follow her along after saw her stand.

“Ssarang…?” Tiffany muttered.

The little girl turn around and smile brightly. She then get down from her seat and run towards Tiffany. Sarang’s sudden action make Taeyeon and Seohyun who still ordering their food surprise see the little girl leave her seat and run. Tiffany that still stand there bent down and hug that little girl.

“Mommy! Sarang ‘missh’ you!” that is the first sentence Tiffany heard after she hug the little girl.

She tighten the hug and said “Mommy miss you too baby girl,”

While they were hugging, Taeyeon and Seohyun also stand and when to them. Taeyeon surprise to see Yuri and ‘the blond girl’ also there.

“Yul?”

Yuri look up and see Taeyeon who’s already have the confuse face. “Hi Taeng,” he wave at him. So the man Tiffany said look like Taeyeon is actually really him.

“Yah, what are you doing here? Are you going vacation with her?” Taeyeon pointed at Jessica who still stand beside Yuri.

While Yuri having interrogated by Taeyeon, Seohyun go to approach woman that still hug Sarang. She bent down along with them. “Ffa-ny unnie?”

Tiffany release the hug and look at the owner of the voice. She let out a smile to her, “Hi Seohyunnie,”

“Its you, its really you!” Seohyun’s turn to hug her.

Taeyeon turn to woman who hug his daughter just now. He recognized her. She’s the one that bumped into him at the lobby earlier. “Wait a minute… Yah, you! you’re the one at the lobby!”

Tiffany look at Taeyeon. “Ttaee…”

Taeyeon look at her. “How did you know my name?” He questioned her. he pretty sure that he never expose his name before.

“Tae, don’t you remember me?” Tiffany already aware about his condition, but still she wants a confirmation.

He look at her with a curious look. That woman knows Yuri and Seohyun. She also knows his daughter. But he can’t recall anything about her. “No.” he said with a serious tone.

Dang! One word from Taeyeon make Tiffany burst into tears. “Taeng, she’s… she is Tiffany.” Yuri said.

Taeyeon think for a while. Is it true? She’s the one that they talking about all this while? “Tiff-fany?”

Everyone look at him. Of course they hope he’ll say that he remember something or anything about Tiffany after be silent for a while.

Taeyeon look at Tiffany. He look her closely. Taeyeon can see the tears at the corner of her eyes. He trying to recall any of their memory, but he still can’t get anything. Tiffany hold on Taeyeon’s hand. She hold in tightly and hoping she’ll hear a good things from him. But the opposite things happen.

Taeyeon move her hand away from him and take a step back. All of them were surprise of Taeyeon’s action. “I didn’t know you, I’m sorry.” With that, Taeyeon hold Sarang’s hand and walk away from them.

They bumped their shoulder when Taeyeon want to walk away from there. Didn’t have any strength after heard Taeyeon’s answer, Tiffany fall in the floor along with her tears. 

"Mommy! Sarang want to be with mommy!" The little girl said while being pulled away by Taeyeon. He didnt care of his crying daughter. 


I'm sorry for the late update! my semester have started and i didnt have much time to update. short isnt? don't worry i have more ><, i'll try to update this evening. well, it's noon at my place now xD.

P/S:  i would like to thanked to  dorky_taeng09 , TheForgottenTruce , Sone_snsd_9 , zzb016 for giving oppinion and of course idea. I really really appreciate it. Of course the other reader too who always supporting me! xoxo